Str8 Skypers...Mega-List

neverskipawank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Str8 dude here looking to facilitate and guide prostate play for dudes with no experience, but slightly curious about their ass. If you even considered giving it a try add me on Skype and let's have a chat about it. No shame and judgment: a str8 man can enjoy his body too.

Let's have a talk!

mistress_verb

Experimental Member
Media
If you are handsome guy with athletic body, love to jerk off, get milked in front of camera, and follow a woman lead by mic or text, you can add me on skype if you're interested, my skype : WantYourMilk-8

Reactions: Pillowd
D

deleted12319801

Please only HUNG guys Text me. Big hairy ass here very horny. Skype JoeHungryJoe

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, 98kg, 6ft1 big stud cock, bull balls, hairy, cubish

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun, poppers.

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Reactions: mariano2638

mc.fox11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
28, str8 curious, i have a gf, canada (ON), white, 181cm, 90kg, chubby and hairy. Nice butt and thick uncut cock.

Looking for fit or muscle dudes to talk, cam, trade pics.
Send pic/description when add

Skp - mc.fox11
Snap - strcurious2021
Kik - strcuriouscan2021

Reactions: starplatinum

mistress_verb

Experimental Member
Media
If you are handsome guy with athletic body, love to jerk off, get milked in front of camera, and follow a woman lead by mic or text, you can add me on skype if you're interested, my skype : WantYourMilk-8

klokan_12345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi.

Im 34 male from Croatia.Im looking for someone who will take care of me.Who will giving me detailed instructions on cam what and how to do step by step.You can be my dom, master, doctor, trainer etc...I can go on cam once or twice per week, also if you want me longterm ii can do everyday tasks.

I really try find someone who will have patient because i do not have much experience. But i will be very loyal once when find someone.

I cant always go on cam as i said so when cant i can do photo tasks.

I dont show face, dont like ass play and dont like too much pain.

Firts talk about everything.

If want talk about this add me on skype: klokan_12345

40 australia…. Chilled horny fun.

snap: willitis8322