straight guy looking for advice on tattooes

HansCastorp91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone. I'm a good-looking straight male (blond Mediterranean type). I'm in the process of getting fitter and better looking overall. I want to get some tattoos and would love to hear the opinion of you people out there. Do you like tattoos? What kind? I like small, medium-sized black and white tattoos like Michele Morrone. I'm thinking of getting something like this on my tricep. What do you think? What sort of tattoos do you find sexy on a man?

Attachments

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love tattoos even tho I've never taken the plunge and had anything permanent myself, my mood and style changes like the wind Lol.
At the end of the day hunni you should only get what you like and are happy with, I quite like the picture in your post.
Personally on a guy I like to see masculine tattoos, nothing too brightly coloured and I never like white ink on a guy.
I like the look of guy's tattoos when they're more faded tbh, the greens, blues and blacks. I really like when a guy has a scar thru the tattoo like for example from a bike accident or something and the tattoo don't match up anymore where the flesh been stitched back together, dunno why I just find that sexy but I am kinda dark and a bit weird lmao xx

D

deleted1757711

I have two and plan on getting at least two more. All would be custom, no flash designs. My left arm will be a full sleeve when it’s done. Wife has 4, including one really close to her vagina lol.

There are lots of different styles of tattooing. Mine are fine line tattoos so there is a lot of detail. Take the time to research artists and their style of work. Good and popular artists can take months if not a year or longer to see.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many people settle for something out of a book, always seems a bit shallow to me. Personally I'm for something that reflects who you are as a person, your spiritual connection to the earth, heritage, beliefs etc.

Sometimes it can take a couple of years to sift through ideas, string together thoughts.

Placement has been mentioned and it is probably most crucial of all. You have a tattoo of a snake in your post, perhaps you could have the outline done, then body of it can be filled in over time with different experiences colours, through the story of your life. If it's done well you could have it up the side of your abdomen and curled around your shoulder.

But yeah...think about it and have a clear image first....bit hard to rub it out after.

Last edited:

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tatoos have a tremendous and hot appeal, but my advice is this- one day they probably won't have the same appeal to you and I believe then you may terribly regret inking up your body. Not making fun of anyone, but skin ages and tatted up older skin don't look good.

But, to each his own. I know if I had a tight, chiseled body I'd not want to cover up an ounce of it.