Straight guys

I see a lot of people who don't believe straight guys get curious about other guys and write off a lot of people's stories as lies or them just writing out their fantasies as if they've actually happened. Idk where you giys are from, but having lived in 5 different major citied on both sides of the country, I'm becoming less and less sold on ANYONE being 100% straight.

After finding out I'm gay, I've had "straight" guys send me dick pics, playfully slap and grab my ass, "jokingly" challenge me to prove them guys suck cock better than girls, and full on take out their homoerotic fantasies on me. It'd just be nice for people to finally admit sexual preference is a spectrum and stop acting like straight guys are this impenetrable wall of anti-gay alpha masculinity bc it's usually the straightest acting guys who end up eating my ass like a pudding cup lmao

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
th

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how you put "straight" in quotation marks. So even you don't believe those "straight" guys were really straight. And you mentioned straightest ACTING guys. So in reality you've only ever had sex with guys who were not straight.

Also playfully slapping another guy's ass or whatever doesn't make anyone less straight. It doesn't automatically mean they want you. I've done it and had it done to me many times. Believe it or not straight guys can actually touch another man's body without it meaning anything sexual or whatever. Having sex with other guys however is a whole different story

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having sex with other guys is different from doing something sexual with other guys. I grew up in a small farming town (1,200) people, there were 25 guys in my grade and roughly 25 guys in the grade above me and below me. I knew everyone of those 75 guys well. I also know that all of them did something sexual with other guys. We talked; we shared; and we experimented. I've seen most of those 75 guys as adults. All married at some time. Only four professed as being gay (as adults). Most would fondly recall their "doing something sexual with other guys" over a beer if the subject came up as adults.

Maybe we were victims of a communist plot putting hormones in our water. But, the conspiracy theory doesn't explain that we could discuss the foibles of our youth WITHOUT a twinge of guilt. And we did.

Fuck that, I knew I was attracted to women since the day my balls dropped.

I've never EVER been curious nor sexually attracted to men. I am 100% straight.

If sex is a spectrum, and there are MANY men along that spectrum (to each their own), I know exactly where I am: the dead-end of the heterosexual side.

Some people THINK they're straight, are in denial and will come up with the most ingenious explanations/excuses for doing what they do and liking what they like.

I think when people say the stories are fake they are implying that:

1 - the guy wasn’t straight to begin with.

2 - the story is just fake. Like a guy that writes, “this straight guy with a 12 inch dick and 8 inch circumference loves letting me suck it because his wife won’t.” Something like this sounds very fake because 12x8 penises don’t exist. I usually call out stories like that as fake, or if the story just has too much detail, like the writer just knows every single detail of how it went down and writes super lengthy - usually fake.

But I do agree that bi-curious dudes mess around. They usually however mess around with other bi-curious dudes however.

Reactions: Gj816 and Nexolaris

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I see a lot of people who don't believe straight guys get curious about other guys and write off a lot of people's stories as lies or them just writing out their fantasies as if they've actually happened. Idk where you giys are from, but having lived in 5 different major citied on both sides of the country, I'm becoming less and less sold on ANYONE being 100% straight.

After finding out I'm gay, I've had "straight" guys send me dick pics, playfully slap and grab my ass, "jokingly" challenge me to prove them guys suck cock better than girls, and full on take out their homoerotic fantasies on me. It'd just be nice for people to finally admit sexual preference is a spectrum and stop acting like straight guys are this impenetrable wall of anti-gay alpha masculinity bc it's usually the straightest acting guys who end up eating my ass like a pudding cup lmao
It also would be nice if people just accept that there are straight guys out there that are 100% straight and have 0 interest in men. But I am used to gays telling us that nobody is 100% straight by now. Doesn't make it true though.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In all fairness, who could resist your body? It’s pretty amazing.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The insistence that nobody is 100% straight or gay is ridiculous. People can be whatever they want. That includes 100% gay and 100% straight.

I think sexuality is a spectrum, and that there are people on either end that have no interest in either the same sex or the opposite sex. Then there is everyone else from people who have a passing curiosity, but never act on it, to those who are willing and able to experience anything human sexuality has to offer. I'm not particularly interested in putting people into a category of my own making. If you tell me you're straight, but you're on your knees sucking cock, you may not be at the far, far end of the spectrum.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think sexuality is a spectrum, and that there are people on either end that have no interest in either the same sex or the opposite sex. Then there is everyone else from people who have a passing curiosity, but never act on it, to those who are willing and able to experience anything human sexuality has to offer. I'm not particularly interested in putting people into a category of my own making. If you tell me you're straight, but you're on your knees sucking cock, you may not be at the far, far end of the spectrum.

There are guys, including gay men, who act as if the term "bisexual" is a bad word. They figure it's perfectly fine to say the guy in your example is straight if that's what he wants, even if bisexual or bi-curious fit his feelings and actions more accurately. You can label yourself straight, despite contradictory feelings and actions, but as soon as someone else observes that you might be bisexual, they are *labeling* you. So..labeling yourself, okay. Labeling someone else, bad. Smh

Reactions: Gj816 and bwhip1011

Polednik

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual... It is simple as that. The only exception is while you're bisexual you can lean more towards one side or another, but you're still bisexual.
If some guy calling himself heterosexual but then goes to suck some cocks, then he is hypocrite. And bisexual or even gay.

Just because people can't label/describe themselves properly, that doesn't mean those labels are wrong or doesn't exist.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So..labeling yourself, okay. Labeling someone else, bad. Smh

Exactly. Everyone sees sexually in a slightly different way. How you label yourself may not match with what someone thinks. If you say you're straight, but like to suck dick, good for you. It's not for me to tell you otherwise. What I'm saying if that you don't know the details of someones life. If they say they are one thing or another, take it at face value and move on. It may be something they haven't come to terms with yet, or maybe they have, but choose to define themselves as something other than what society thinks they should be. Definitions of sexuality, are constructs of society. Don't give them arbitrary labels based on your own experience because you simply don't know what their life experience is.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly. Everyone sees sexually in a slightly different way. How you label yourself may not match with what someone thinks. If you say you're straight, but like to suck dick, good for you. It's not for me to tell you otherwise. What I'm saying if that you don't know the details of someones life. If they say they are one thing or another, take it at face value and move on. It may be something they haven't come to terms with yet, or maybe they have, but choose to define themselves as something other than what society thinks they should be. Definitions of sexuality, are constructs of society. Don't give them arbitrary labels based on your own experience because you simply don't know what their life experience is.
They aren't arbitrary if you see a consistent pattern of behavior. Either way, the only "problem", if any, is people who get indignant or angry because someone suggests that constantly engaging in MM sex while being married to a woman might mean they aren't "100%" anything.

Reactions: bwhip1011

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having sex with other guys is different from doing something sexual with other guys. I grew up in a small farming town (1,200) people, there were 25 guys in my grade and roughly 25 guys in the grade above me and below me. I knew everyone of those 75 guys well. I also know that all of them did something sexual with other guys. We talked; we shared; and we experimented. I've seen most of those 75 guys as adults. All married at some time. Only four professed as being gay (as adults). Most would fondly recall their "doing something sexual with other guys" over a beer if the subject came up as adults.

Maybe we were victims of a communist plot putting hormones in our water. But, the conspiracy theory doesn't explain that we could discuss the foibles of our youth WITHOUT a twinge of guilt. And we did.

Lol if you do anything sexual with another man as a male you aren't straight. There is no such thing as experimenting with straight guys. Straight males aren't attracted to males period. Straight males don't have any kind of voluntary sexual contact with males. If a male has sex with a male but has a wife at home then he could be bisexual. I don't care what he identifies himself as.

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Right so if I told you I was a Alien born on Planet Jupiter then people have to believe it? Straight men don't suck dick. So just because a male says he is straight yet performs gay acts then he isn't straight. It isn't about you believe or he believes. It is what the dictionary states straight meaning. People like you with your don't put a label on me and I identify myself stuff cracks me up.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Right so if I told you I was a Alien born on Planet Jupiter then people have to believe it? Straight men don't suck dick. So just because a male says he is straight yet performs gay acts then he isn't straight. It isn't about you believe or he believes. It is what the dictionary states straight meaning. People like you with your don't put a label on me and I identify myself stuff cracks me up.

You sound like the same person who has started this same conversation many times before - he mentioned being an alien as well. If that's how you look at yourself, good for you. Please find another topic. The last troll got labeled as "banned".

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound like the same person who has started this same conversation many times before - he mentioned being an alien as well. If that's how you look at yourself, good for you. Please find another topic. The last troll got labeled as "banned".

Right it is funny when you tell somebody like you a fact your only response is you must be a banned member. Isn't that line getting old? I can't sound like anybody anyway. Since you know I am not talking but typing. But troll away kid. Nobody here cares what you think. You gay male trying to tell straight males what they do sexually.