Strange Phenomenon

At first, I didn't get it at all, but after reading the thread I decided to give it a try.
Well, believe it or not, I had to stand back about 3 meters (10 feet) to see the faces change (I actually had to move the screen of my computer and watch it from the kitchen across the hall:rolleyes: ). Interesting...
 
sexycobra said:
At first, I didn't get it at all, but after reading the thread I decided to give it a try.
Well, believe it or not, I had to stand back about 3 meters (10 feet) to see the faces change (I actually had to move the screen of my computer and watch it from the kitchen across the hall:rolleyes: ). Interesting...

well that shoots a hole in my gay only theory. I guess alex won't wish to explore further with me after all.
 
tallguypns said:
well that shoots a hole in my gay only theory. I guess alex won't wish to explore further with me after all.

Oh hell, seeing as we got 8 feet away from the monitor, we're practically next to my bed anyway :tongue:
 
tallguypns said:
just be careful what part of my body you reduce by 4". I'm not one of the guys that have "3 virgin inches." (borrowing from another thread)

Tsk, don't be ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Obviously, I would be removing the top four inches of your head. :smile:
 
alex8 said:
Tsk, don't be ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Obviously, I would be removing the top four inches of your head. :smile:

That might be a vast improvement over the original me. Just a word of caution. Contents of my head are under high pressure. Gas escaping may be breathable but might also cause explosions.