Stretching question

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rangisrovus19, Jun 14, 2010.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    okay so ive been pe'ing for awhile now, but I recently started to question the way i've been doing stretches.

just to be clear, i'm circumcised-if that would have any impact on the stretch. what i've been doing for years now is just gripping my penis right behind the head, where the shaft and it meet, and carrying out my stretches from there.

recently, I have gripped maybe an inch below where my shaft and head meet, then stretch out, sort of bunching up the area between the two, therefore, creating a different stretch in general. this pushes the skin in between the two up and over my glans, and it sort of looks like im uncut. therefore, when i'm stretching i feel a stretch in the skin as well.

How do you guys stretch? Pros and Cons? Preferences?

2. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut - I always stretch with my foreskin pulled back, gripping my penis behind the head and stretching from there. If I don't pull the skin back, all I would do would be to stretch the skin more - and that's not the bit i am working on.

3. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    anyone else?

4. tross87

tross87 Member

uncut here. i do it the same way bendigoboi does

5. pumper

pumper Member

i would like to buy a two stage cylinder but the prise is high any ideas what i can do

6. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

what are the results from this??

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I have stretched both ways described by the OP. Sometimes I try to wrap all 4 fingers around the end of the shaft so as to try to distribute the pressure of the grip better.

I try to minimize the pressure of whatever grip I am using to the minimum required to prevent slipping, and regrip as needed. I find that if I grip too intensely, I will get some temporary numbness in the glans, or soreness there after stretching.

Using some Baby Powder on the skin and your grip hand(s) can help.

8. siempie

siempie Member

I am uncut... I do pull foreskin back when stretching but cause im pulling away from my body the foreskin still flops over the head everytime...so...

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Good advice above- always retract any excess skin when stretching. This will not only take the stress off of the skin but it may also prevent the creation of a "pseudoforeskin". Of course, if foreskin restoration is what you're after then stretching with skin should get you there.

Draft saved Draft deleted