Strip club

Pinto Sykes

Sexy Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question!

Straight guys, do you actually got turn on while getting the lapdance? Do you cum while getting a lap dance?
No and no. I am too cerebral and think too much. I believe lap dances are a waste because the woman performing is working and not legit interested. I did get turned on once when the woman turned out to offer ‘take out’ on the menu and I knew I could fuck her for a few bucks thrown her way. She had the nicest ass I have ever seen in person so I took her up on it.

Reactions: deleted13940651

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you're young it's kind of fun cause you've seen it on TV and movies but as you get older and figure it out it's not hot at all and kind of sad. Having to dance her way through college.
She's not dancing for you at all, it's your wallet she wants!

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another way to look at it:
You are at a 5 star restaurant and very hungry because you haven't eaten in days. This incredible steak is placed in front of you after youvyo had a couple of drinks. It is beautiful, glistening in the lighting, it smells so good your mouth is watering.
But wait, you can't touch it or like it, it's just outside your reach.
Nope, you have to go home and have mac and cheese. Oh, and you have to make it yourself!
Screw that, I'll just stay at home and learn to make better mac and cheese

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question!

Straight guys, do you actually got turn on while getting the lapdance? Do you cum while getting a lap dance?

When I was young, it was fun. Not so much now. In fact, it's been 6 years since I have even gone to a strip club and have no plans to go to one any time soon. Never came from a lap dance, it just got me ready for whomever I was fucking that night. I also never had the illusion that the girl was dancing for me. I always knew the deal, I went and spent money on the the dancers Liked. It was for my pleasure.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is absolutely no touching allowed in Massachusetts strip clubs, so the best they could offer is 'table side' dances. Waaay back in the early days of the internet, I found out that in NYC and in some parts of Florida that real lapdances could be had. On a trip to NYC I checked out a lapdance club and the rule was that touching was allowed, except what the panties covered. A beautiful, almost naked woman, grinding her ass very intentionally in my groin? Yes, I got rock hard! In those NYC clubs, the women would put their boobs into your face, or grab your hands and guide them to cup their breasts and ass, and even There is simply no way I couldn't get hard!

No, I never came, as there was no way I wanted to have a big cum stain on the front of my pants. I had heard of some guys saying they put condoms on so they could cum without making a mess, but as a grow-er, any condom on my flaccid cock would've fallen off long before I got hard. I don't think I've ever gone from flaccid to erect while already wearing a condom anyway. Another factor? Those lapdances were fairly vigorous, so even if I had a condom on, it probably would have been shredded within a few minutes. The pair of silk boxers I had on did end up shredded!

Yes, I know the dancers were in it for the money, but most of the women with whom I got lapdances were very good at making sure they were pleasing me, while never actually using their hands directly on my engorged (but clothed) dick.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question!

Never been to a strip club but yes I can get turned on by a lap dance that’s kind of the point

I have never cum from a lap dance but I know that it is possible after Hearing stripper stories.

Reactions: 6inchcock

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No and no. Took my brother in law to a club for his bachelor party and no touching allowed while my wife was at home. Then we had a neighbor, woman with a baby in diapers who danced to feed and cloth that child (loser husband no job). I took her to work every night while she saved for a car. There was nothing sexy or a turn on there for me.

Reactions: avatarbeanny

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Went for a bachelor party and it really wasn't my scene.
Ended up talking to a stripper for 6 hrs and they all understood when I declined, great conversation BUT when the club was shutting down she turned to me and said "is this the part where you give me a ton of money?", I gave her what I planned on spending and she asked if I wanted a lap dance, declined again and she went to a guy she was friendly with to make some more bucks.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No and No. On the note of strip clubs though I always feel bad for you guys in the USA, up here in Canada we can enjoy beer and watch them get completely naked right on stage. Ive had many lap dances but never actually paid for one, always seen it as a waste of money, but if someone wants to buy me one i wont turn it down.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No and No. On the note of strip clubs though I always feel bad for you guys in the USA, up here in Canada we can enjoy beer and watch them get completely naked right on stage. Ive had many lap dances but never actually paid for one, always seen it as a waste of money, but if someone wants to buy me one i wont turn it down.
Massachusetts is a full alcohol and full nudity allowed state, but absolutely no touching of dancers, and no dancers touching patrons is allowed. Other states allow topless only, some allow alcohol, some don't, and so on. It really matters what city and what state you are in to know what to expect in a strip club. The lapdance clubs in NYC were hole-in-the-wall places with no beverage service at all, with admittance fee. There were tiny stages where one woman at a time would dance for a song or two, while the 30+ other women in the club trolled for lapdances. Nothing like the "Gentlemen's Clubs" on the main streets and in the old Times Square.

Reactions: stretch8888

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question!

I once had a lapdance.
We where in a stripclub in Amsterdam and my friends bougt me one when i was sitting at the bar, drinking a beer...
I didt get turned on and i was a litte ashamed. No i would never cum from a lapdance.

Reactions: avatarbeanny

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Used to frequent strip clubs on occasion a few years ago when I was working with a tight group of guys. All young, horny, had bank, up for fun. You clearly knew what is going on. The more you tip the dancers, the more time they spend with you. It’s all business. End of conversation. If the tips stop, they move on to the next guy. Never really got a hardon, I never found it erotic or anything close. It was more for laughs. We had one bud who had a thing for Asian chicks. ALWAYS went after them, paid for lap dances, tipped big. They loved him, and he loved them. He’d always come out empty handed, and went home to jo. My buds and I would be on the sidelines, laughing. But hey, he enjoyed it. It is what it is. Haven’t done in like 10 years.