Strip-search !!!

Great photos. This reminds me of times at the doctor's office preparing to take a major medical examination and wearing snug, sexy clothes with nice tight underwear and having an good erection too. When it's time to undress completely while the nurse watches me slowly bare it all including my tight sexy briefs or one piece singlet, then once naked, showing a nice healthy hard on for the doctor.(female).
 
Well this certainly is new and interesting, at least for me. This kind of thing looks like a lot of fun as a group activity, party game, drinking game, etc.. The only thing is that whoever runs it/takes the pics would need to have the technical details down in order to keep it moving.

I wouldn't mind doing a couple's pic like a few in this thread.



I'm always looking for new, interesting ways (themes) to present photos.
Besides...
im-a-pervert-smiley-emoticon.gif
.....
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif
.


 
I tried to do this myself but I wasn’t very good at the technical side of things :( if anyone can do it for me let me know!
I know nothing about photography, but many years ago I did a double exposure with black and white Polaroid film. I took a photo of a tree, then a photo of statue.

When I pulled the photo out, the statue appeared as a "vision" in the tree.

(This was when I was a good, Catholic Boy! :p :rolleyes:)
 
I tried to do this myself but I wasn’t very good at the technical side of things :( if anyone can do it for me let me know!

It's very straightforward in Photoshop as long as you have well lit photos in nearly the same stance to start with.