Strippers

WellHeyBuddy

Worshipped Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Reactions: Misterguy5

Mascprince

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I REALLY wish there was such a thing as a male stripper/go go dancer with pubic hair! But that disappeared with the era of the Gaiety in NYC. Up side is that it saves me a FORTUNE in lap dances, tips and trips the champagne room - because no Untrimmed bush to run my fingers through or look at = ZERO interest in tips.

I really wish this shaving/trimming garbage would stop. I don’t understand taking such perfect care of your body only to ruin it with red bumps and razor stubble. Yuck! And the ones who do have pubic hair seem to be mostly the big rough bear types. Why does loving pubic hair always have to translate to wanting a chubby or roided up bear type? I can’t be the only one that loves the lean muscle with a hot intact treasure trail.

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I REALLY wish there was such a thing as a male stripper/go go dancer with pubic hair! But that disappeared with the era of the Gaiety in NYC. Up side is that it saves me a FORTUNE in lap dances, tips and trips the champagne room - because no Untrimmed bush to run my fingers through or look at = ZERO interest in tips.

I really wish this shaving/trimming garbage would stop. I don’t understand taking such perfect care of your body only to ruin it with red bumps and razor stubble. Yuck! And the ones who do have pubic hair seem to be mostly the big rough bear types. Why does loving pubic hair always have to translate to wanting a chubby or roided up bear type? I can’t be the only one that loves the lean muscle with a hot intact treasure trail.
You're not the only one. This shaved look is for the birds..........and 3rd graders!

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There are millions of guys out there with full bush. The bears are the freaking default clone for the gay community. And there are lots of muscle bears and lean bears - they even have a name for them: otters. Those of us who love smooth guys and shaved pubes are in the minority in the gay community. Focus on what you love and be glad there are men out there who are into it as well. Millions and millions of them. No one needs to use the terms "garbage" or "yuck." We all need to respect each other. The Cock in NYC has lots of hot lean guys with body hair. Not sure when it will reopen, but the East Village and NYC are full of hot in shape guys with pubic hair and body hair - too much for me, but someone like you will have a field day. Take a look at Rentmen in NYC. Most of the guys have body hair now.

Best of luck to you. We are all in this together.

soyalejox

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response