Strippers

Here's a video of College Boy (Titus Rowe) and other UK strippers performing as a bunnies form boyspycam
Somehow I have trouble converting this WMV file to MP4 (refuses to play sound on my default player), so I included the original as well.
View attachment 241181761
It doesn't work for me, neither of them.
 
Did you know that Ben Wright became a serious stunt man after his stripper career? His impressive resume includes Game of Thrones, Deadpool and Wolverine, House of the Dragon, Jurrasic World, Guardians of the Galaxy and my others.

73713663_1578238545652484_6408204932071030784_n.jpg
76926410_1595649343911404_5623137837244219392_n.jpg
91786965_1729553190521018_7760106473295708160_n.jpg
302420037_449188083894888_3212115208702565917_n.jpg
480802206_3220500231426299_9104163839746047644_n.jpg
639541099_18427851289140333_3641394202854201985_n.jpg
640404520_18427851298140333_6178976238194442767_n.jpg
l_7de6711eea1c3423a84293eb46ec69e9.jpg
MV5BMjAzMjk0Njg0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzA1NjUxNzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX2160_.jpg
MV5BMTg4OTUwNjU5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU3NTAwNA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX533_.jpg
 
It doesn't work for me, neither of them.
The problem was the sound codec. Modern MP4 doesn't accept the old WMV soundtrack. I've used digital sharpening and sound conversion on the video. It should be playable on modern machines now.

College Boy (Titus Rowe) and other male stripper bunnies (boyspycam 2007).


This video is currently being processed and will be available soon