Strippers

I don’t know who he is but I had one short clip of him dancing that seems to gotten taken down in the most recent privacy scourge. It was my all time favorite, if you have any other clips would you share them?
I do, I'll have to look for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItalMusc
Thanks for posting. I will still keep looking for the one clip I mentioned but who ever he is, he has one incredible cock. Not sure if he shoots it up withTrimix, or ties it off stripper style I don’t think I have ever seen anyone that big stay that hard for that long.
 
I love male strippers (way more than female). I am not playing with their dicks behind the scenes, though. LOL. With genital interaction, I only like pussy. With male strippers, I only look like to look and smell, touch their ass, and perhaps feel the muscle bulges on their arms. Playing with dick is not my thing, even if I like to see a low-hangin' dick in a g-string. I am a bizarre creature.:p:scream:
 
I love male strippers (way more than female). I am not playing with their dicks behind the scenes, though. LOL. With genital interaction, I only like pussy. With male strippers, I only look like to look and smell, touch their ass, and perhaps feel the muscle bulges on their arms. Playing with dick is not my thing, even if I like to see a low-hangin' dick in a g-string. I am a bizarre creature.:p:scream:
so you're a straight leaning bisexual then?

also what you described isn't that off tbh. I get the idea of it. lol