Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fuck. And we do round two. Well. Back up, we do diner first. But we meet with PR before that. And that’s all corporate.

“Look. You guys are punching a bunch of buttons. And we are a divided nation, and we see this movie as being unifying.” And they list the demographics we cover. And review the numbers.

“So go about town. We’ve posted you got engaged. It’s important for Ethan to be there. And I think 4 to one, you guys should kiss and hold hands as recently engaged, but Chris, Amanda – it wouldn’t hurt the cause for you to be seen kissing Ethan. Maybe when one of you uses the rest room. And be open about it – not surreptitious. You are a confirmed 3-way. Live it and love it. Or if a kiss doesn’t seem appropriate, grab a hand. And hold it” and we all nod.

And I’m going through my messages. Some are from people I know. Some, somehow, are from guys that want to hook up. With hot pics. Fuck. I’ll share some with you.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
2.jpeg

"Hey Ethan -- Tad in LA - totally ready for you when you are ready!"

And I'm thinking, nice, but I got my hands full already.

Gram .Irvin Villatoro.1.jpeg

"Hi Ethan. Looking forward to your movie! So hot! William here. 34, 6'2, 8" cut. DDF"

And fuck-yeah. He's hot.

4.jpeg

"You are hot man. Shot this load for you while watching you on OnlyFans. HMU if you wanna fuck"

And jeez. Nice cumshot.

1.jpeg

"Hey Ethan. Hamish here from the Four Seasons. Totally hot last night! Hit me up when you get back to town!"

Aw, that's nice. And his cock is hot. I'll schedule a massage for sure.

191.jpeg

"Ethan, Man -- can't wait for your movie! Tell me (PLEASE!) that we can hook-up sometime?!? Your life sounds perfect"

And it is. Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And see, the thing is. I like Chris and Amanda. I look at them like they’ve been together forever. They have such a natural chemistry. Amanda goes back to her home and office, changes, packs some clothes, does some work and meets us back at the suite. We send a bellhop over to Chris’s hotel and have him pack Chris up and check him out. I just hand the guy a wad of $100s and it’s done. Money. Solves a lot of problems.

And Chris and I veg out on the couch. “Work out?” and Chris agrees. “I can lend you some gear” and I pull out a very gay thong and hold it up. Chris smiles, shakes his head “NFW” and then says, “Yeah, sure” and he steps up and drops his shorts and man-handles his solid package into this flimsy thong. And he looks hot. But stupid. “Just go commando” and he steps out of them. “What’s the point of those f-ing things? Do you think they are hot?” and I think about it.

“I think it’s to make you feel manly. That your package is so big it can’t fit into your undies. But on you they look stupid. You are a dude, and no dude would be caught dead wearing something so stupid.” And he nods. I do give him a T-shirt. He is in the same clothes from the airplane. And I sniff his shirt, looking at him. “Fucking hot, man” and he just shakes his head and smiles. “Fag”.

And we work out. Nothing too hard. Not too crowded. No hotties to scope out. It’s the middle of the morning in LA. And we are at a hotel. We have the sauna and steam rooms to ourselves and there is a hot tub. We just kill some time.

“What did you think when you first saw me?” I ask Chris. And Chris looks up and away, as if going back in his mind.

“I saw an in-shape, attractive man, who was obviously successful, and full of life. And you had this charisma. And a smile. And you had a drive to you. It’s hard to explain. But that’s what I got when you sat down” and I look at him. Huh. “You just commanded the situation. You sat in your seat, which you paid for, and got water and entertained yourself. You didn’t need anything from anyone. You were a self-contained package. And that was very cool” and I nod.

“What did you think of me?” and I just smirk at him. “Do I really need to answer that?” and he smiles and nods. “Sure – we got time” and I explained how he stopped me in my tracks. And it was his legs, and hair and overall appearance, and how I was looking for his cock. And Chris just smiles and shakes his head. “Fucking fags”.

“You said I taught you something about being a man. What did you mean?” and Chris looks at me. And gets up from the tub and walks over to a fridge and grabs two waters and walks back.

“You taught me that a man can be a man and it doesn’t change anything about who we are” and I look at him. Yep, clear as mud, that. Made no sense, no impression what-so-ever. Nada.

“Chris – I’ve been credited with not being the sharpest knife in the shed. Can you be more specific. I want to know this” and Chris smiles and looks at me.

“You taught me that I am who I am. That I can do stuff that life, my parents, my church – society, tells me is wrong, and it doesn’t make a bit of difference to who I am. I’ve licked your ass. I’ve put my dick into another man’s ass. I’ve shared my bride-to-be with another man that has two gay husbands. Did the world end? No. Did the world get better for me? Yes. Can I relate to men with other sexual desires. Yes. Did I enjoy myself? Yes. And it’s so freeing. It’s enlightening. It’s heart-lifting. Do I want to go fuck another guy – No. But if the right one came along, in the right situation, I wouldn’t necessarily walk away. That’s what you taught me. To think for myself and to make my own decisions.” And he just looks at me.

And I get out of the tub and go take a leak. Huh. And they have a ‘quiet’ room. And I lie down. Huh. I taught him that? Huh. Dumb old me. Fuck. And I just close my eyes.

And the afternoon was good. Amanda was back and ravishing. She made Chris call her father. They did it via FaceTime. And yes, he asked his permission. It was cute. And he’s in CA and he’ll come down and meet Chris’s mom – who is arriving later tomorrow. We figured, no big rush…

And we went about town and made it our business to see and be seen. Walking Santa Monica. Chris and Amanda holding hands. Then Amanda grabbing mine. And they steel kisses and I grab Amanda’s ass. And Chris has his arm around me. And this is LA – people see without revealing they are looking, and yeah, we were all over social media. Amanda pointing her finger with her new ring. Click, click, click. And we walk on the beach. Chris and I skinny dip. Which was hot. Clothes off, mostly empty beach. Some walkers. We run and dive in. And the thing is. It’s water. But it’s not the Atlantic. Big kelpy sea-weed. Not a lot of fun. But we get out, cocks flopping. Click, click, click and pull shorts on before the cops arrive. If they do. This is the Republic of Santa Monica, after all.

Then we head back to Beverly Hills and do some shopping. I get a new pair of sunglasses. Then decide they look better on Chris. And we stop at a jewelry store and Chris buys Amanda a pearl necklace. And he’s smiling and grinning and laughing as he gives it to her. I know I do not need to explain this, but, like, a “pearl necklace” is when I guy cums on a girl. See, cum is like white pearl colored. And if you do it on her face from her tits, it’s called a “Pearl necklace” and it was so juvenile and so funny and so perfect. And oh, yeah, Amanda got it from the get go. “I want a BIG one” and the jeweler was like this small shriveled-up guy and he had no sense of humor. But we had fun. Amanda worn them out of the store. Classy chick.

Then Chris stops at a side-walk stand with a surfer dude selling bracelets. And Chris picks two string woven ones and pays the guy and turns to me and ties one on my wrist, and asks me to do the same to him. And then he leans in for a kiss. Click, click, click. And Amanda is smiling.

“I want one, too.” And I buy five. Yep. We have four others arriving shortly. And we walk and enjoy ourselves. We stop and grab a food-truck taco. Big line, has to be good. And it’s fun. We see a few stars ourselves. Two hotties stop and talk to Amanda. Studio actors. Kind of familiar looking. Chris and I let her do her thing. And he is rubbing my shoulders. And his cock is at my ass. And fuck. He takes his phone and clicks on uber, and has his arms around me and his cheek at mine and I can feel him getting hard.

“C’mon. I need a nooner” and he grabs Amanda as our Uber shows up and you can hear the click, click, click. And yep. It all got posted.

“It couple enjoying themselves” and you see Chris rubbing my shoulders. “And an urge to be elsewhere” and you see the three of us get into a car. And Amanda is shaking her head.

“It’s like you were made for this.” And Chris looks at her. “I’m getting paid a lot of cash to be into Ethan. And Ethan brought me you. So it’s really not too hard.” Fuck. Which we did. Hard. And Fast. And it was good.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The night was great. It truly was a “time flies when you are having fun”. We met Melvin in the lobby. He has his entourage, but he came to meet us. Or, more accurately, he was originally planning to meet me, but the PR from the 3-some was off the charts, and he wanted to be introduced to Chris as well. And the $500k payment was agreed to and Melvin had a paper for Chris to sign. Which I reviewed and it looked fine. See, right now, all Melvin cares about is getting more Chris, Ethan and Amanda.

“You wouldn’t believe the feedback we are getting. EVERYONE wants to be at this premier. The whole cast of Friends. Leonardo, Lady Gaga. Cher. Betty White, for god’s sake. And anyone with a TikTok following is trying to get in. It’s beyond what we’ve seen. Bigger than Avengers. Than Titanic. This is literally Star Wars big.” And we just smile. And I rub my toes against Amanda’s calf. And I’m looking for Chris’s big ol’ cock.

“C’mon, Chris. Pee with me” and he smiles. And gets up, pecking Amanda. “Faggy wants to pee. Be right back” And I figure, some dude somewhere needs to start a trend where we can pee with a buddy. Especially buddies with big cocks. Especially at open-trough urinals. In LA. With a guy you’ve fucked and who has fucked you. And we get there and there’s another dude in there and we whip them out and I’m like “that’s such a fucking hot cock, man. You have to stick it into me later” and the guy’s head whips over and checks us out.

“You are Ethan Cummings. And you are the new guy, right” and he’s got a maybe 3” floppy cock. And he’s done peeing. And he nods. “Have fun, man. Can’t wait for the movie to come out” and we just shake. Oh, fun in the men’s room. See, that was totally normal, right?

And we talked and room service was discussed. A quiet night would be nice. “Sorry, boys, you know we can’t do that” said Amanda. Party pooper. “It’s called work for a reason. And we are just starting. This time next week, we can kick back and relax.” And I like this ‘we’ stuff.

So needs must. We shower and change and Amanda has a say in both of our wardrobe choices. And we book for Musso & Frank’s Grill – a top spot here to see and be seen. And Melvin and Amanda have been working. And we have a litany of stars stop and fuck. It’s like we are all working. And so, like, when Brad Pitt comes up and shakes your hand and tells you what a great movie you have made. And you are looking at the actual Brad Pitt. And he is shaking your hand. Do not, do not – nope, do not do this. Do not think that you have jerked off with that very same hand, thinking of Brad Pitt, as he is still holding it. Fuck. Cuz that leads to amazing boners.

And see, turns out, he’s actually a nice guy. He asked about the movie and our scenes. He’d got an advanced screening of it. He asked about the sex scenes and did we preform them live. And he winks – “lucky you, man” and I look at him. And he’s like whhaaat? And he nods. “See, everyone wants to see me nude and to have me fuck them. But see, like I can’t – It’s a total liability for me, and if I got them pregnant or STD or something. See, once you reach a certain level, you lose all control over what you can and cannot do. And I miss doing what you do” and I look at him. Huh. “Enjoy the time, guys – it’s special” and he wishes Amanda “Best wishes” and Chris a “Congratulations” and then he leans in. “Nice cock, too, btw?” and Chris gets red. Fuck. Didn’t see that coming.

But it works and yeah, Brad knows who the actor Ethan Cummings is, but it’s all not real. But wow – to be the center of such attention. And yeah. I got hit on. Yeah, the bathroom was hot. Fuck, there are a lot of hot dudes in LA. One guy came and sat and surreptitiously put my hand onto his hard cock. No idea who he was. Or why. Tinsel-town.

And we drink a lot and it was a LOT of work. Seriously. Being ‘on’ and making small talk. And smiling. And trying to not drink too much but really wanting to get hammered. And it was fun. I work my foot into Chris’s crotch. Gotcha, buddy. And he smiles and moves it over. And I move it back. And his leg is longer and he takes his foot and pushes it into my crotch. But doesn’t stop and he’s now pushing his heel into my balls and it wasn’t so much fun. So I move my foot and he moves his. Buzz kill.

And Amanda and Chris are cute. Arms all over each other. Eyes for each other. Me, too, a little. But it’s all about them. And Chris is doing bad things with his hand under the table. “Somebodies nice and wet” and he has his hand up Amanda’s skirt. But they are being discreet and the table is blocking them. And she takes his hand and removes it. And looks him in the eye and says “I can’t wait for Ethan to fuck you tonight.” Which I liked but Chris obviously does not.

“Why? That’s fucking weird. I want to be your husband and you want a guy to put his cock into my ass? Why would you say that?” and he’s looking at her. Not mad. But like, doesn’t understand her motivation.

“It’s as close as you will get to understanding what it’s like when you fuck me. It’s the giving of yourself to your man and what that insertion feels like. It’s very similar for us as Ethan described to you last night” and I nod. Cool. I guess. “And I want you to fuck me as Ethan fucks you” and he’s just looking at her.

“This is so fucked up” and he just smiles. Yep. Sure is. And we finish up our dinner. And we enjoy ourselves and then uber back to the hotel. And we hit the bar for a round of drinks. It’s crowded. The crowd outside the restaurant and the hotel was significant. These people are crazy. And we get looks and nods and “looking forward to the movie” and all sorts of weird shit. One dude lifts his shorts leg up, he’s sitting, and flashes me is cock. He’s attractive, and normally I’d think that’s hot and flash him back. But Chris is sitting and facing his way, so I lift his shorts up and flash him. That shut him up. Chris ignored me.

And I go to hit the head. And I’m there and this big tall good looking black rapper dude walks up and flops out this massive schlong. And he waves it at me. Not peeing, mind. Just on display. “You like?” and I nod. “Pretty solid man. Nice one” and he’s like, “Yours for the night for $500” and I think about it. It’s massive. Never actually been with a black guy. Might be fun. “Not sure, dude. Have a crowd at the moment” and he’s like “Okay, look man. I’ll pay you $1,000 if you let me fuck you tonight” and I look at him. “You want to pay me?” and he nods. “You are fuckin the real deal, man. I’d totally want to see what you can do with this. Would you at least stroke it?” and I reach over and stroke him. It’s a BIG cock. LONG. At least 10”. Fuck. Too much for me. Two other guys come in and my hand is still on his cock. They don’t bat an eye.

“Name’s Strok-T Broke” and I nod at him. My cock is inflating. “I’m” and he stops me “I know who you are. What do you say? Quick blow job?” and the guys are listening. And I shake my head no. “I’ll blow you, Strok-T. You are hot! And I love your music” and I look at average LA hottie with an average dick. Who knows this Strok-T dude. Who offered to pay me for sex. And I shake my head, zip up and walk out. Not my tribe, not my town. And I recount all to Amanda and Chris. Chris was not liking in, Amanda assured us it was perfectly normal for L.A. Bizzaro.

Then we collectively got our pheromones aligned, and appropriately handsy, yet discreet, we made our way to the suite. “I can’t believe a rapper propositioned me in the men’s room.” And Chris shakes his head. “I think it’s fucking insulting he offered to pay you $1k.” and Amanda nods. “$10k, and to like charity, would be good PR. $1k he can wipe his ass with. Strok-T is loaded, too” as we shed clothes and head to the shower. And see, soaping up a three way is fun. And rinsing and holding and feeling hard and soft and joy and happiness. It’s all good. And we make our way to the bed. And Chris is a little nervous.

“I need some weed” and we head out to the balcony, naked, and pass the vape. It was fun. We left the backlights off. We went viral yesterday. They can still night scope us, but it’s less scandalous.

“Tomorrow’s a big day” and I look at Chris and Amanda. “Tonight’s gonna be a big night for me” and Chris puts his hand on my knee. “You’ll go gently, right?” and I look at him. “Remember the heel on my nuts at the restaurant” and I look at him. Not smiling. And he nods. And I smile.

“So we get Vince probably first. Then Scott and Meg should arrive. And your mom and Aunt. And Alex should be here, too.” And Amanda nods. “He’ll be at the hotel as well” and I look at Amanda. “That’s so sad!” and I get sorry feelings. “Vince is supposed to stay with me. Which means you’ll need your own room. Which means that ‘we’ will be ended. And I like this, I really, really do and don’t want it to end!” And we look at each other.

“I get it, E. I do. But you have your fucked-up and wonderful four way, and Amanda and I need to start our own lives. And I suspect we will always have a place in our hearts, and I have to talk to Amanda, but possibly also a place in our bed for you.” And Amanda nods. “Ethan. You have single-handedly changed my life, in like 2 days. You are my lucky charm and no way am I letting you walk away from me or us.” And I get teary. Fuck. Need to lay off the booze and the weed. But it was emotional. What he said was true. And fuck. Look at the man. And look at her. And her tits. Fuck.

So we go at it and like scroll up a few, cuz I did exactly the same regulation fuck I always do. I ate Chris out and had him begging, then begging then like “dude, fucking stick that thing in my ass before I upend that chair and sit on a leg” And I do. Slowly. And I have him on his back to see his face. And it’s pain, but more, not shock, but awe. Yeah. Shit yeah, this was really happening. And he’s laying in Amanda’s arms. And when I get a little in and hold for a bit, I flip him over and stroke his cock, and knee walk him up and Amanda lifts up and he slips his cock into her, apparently very wet pussy.

“Holy fucking Christ.” From Chris. “What are you feeling, Chris” and I tap into him, and he pushes into Amanda. “The fullness of your cock entering me, pushing me into the sweet smoothness of Amanda. And its lust and longing and what’s proper, as in vaginal sex, with raw and naughty and not okay anal sex. And I feels so good. I’m not gonna last long, honey. Sorry.” And he leans in and kisses Amanda. And I kiss his neck. She puts her arms around him and closes her eyes. “I just came”.

Fuck. Well I do a piston thrust of like 3 and then I let Chris know I was ready to cum and Chris nods and his ass contracts and he’s unloading into Amanda. And they are locked in a kiss and his ass clamps onto mine and I let loose into Chris. Fuck. That was hot. And I stay and deflate and I’m holding Chris.

“You okay buddy?” and Chris nods. And I pull out and grab my boxers and tell him to shit my cum out. And I catch it and toss my shorts and climb in. Chris is in the middle. And we cuddle. And I go quiet – this situation can go many different ways. And Chris opens up first.

“That was wonderful, thank you Ethan. The physical part was interesting enough. Being so full and feeling your cock going in and out. And those fucking gut punches. So like your actual punch. NOT fun. But you handled it really well. It was the emotional component that was so striking, and so unexpected. I knew what you were doing, and why and my giving this to you was so meaningful to me. I knew I was bringing you joy. And then pairing with Amanda. And it was your cock moving mine like a remote control. I didn’t put a single thrust into it. It was you taking what you needed from me, and Amanda giving me what I needed from her. And that’s like the quickest I’ve cum since I was like 13.”

And I turn to him. “You shot your load pretty quick yesterday, macho man” and he smiles. “Yeah, fair enough.” And he elbow nudges me. “Who’d a thunk” and Amanda leans over and kisses him. “I thought it fucking rocked.” And she lies down again. And we cuddle. And I get up and go to the bathroom. Chris joins me, followed by Amanda. And yes, I sword fight with his stream of pee. And Amanda just shakes her head. “Boys” and we smile and nod. “Thank you for that. But just know, I’m not fucking going to do it again.” And he fake smiles. And I shrug. “Doesn’t matter. Scott, Drew, Alex and now you. I’ve popped 4 str8 guys cherries and I though it was hot!” And it was. Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Click. Door opens. Curtails twitch in the cross current some sunlight bleeds in.

“Finally, your slut ass where I fucking need it” and Scott is pulling off his belt, and drops his pants and is taking his shirt off. He pads into the bathroom and you hear this loud piss stream. Lowed and baser than mine, as his cock and piss slit is so much bigger. Think like hose versus twizzle. And you hear his piss pause, and he’s shaking it and a little more spittle drops in the water. He flushes, washes his hands and comes out.

“Code 6 E. Doggie and hand me the lube” as he fists his cock hard. Chris and Amanda are just looking. Chris has his arm behind his head and Amanda has a smile. Meg makes a cup of tea and goes onto the terrace.

“Thank god you are back, Ethan” she says as she settles on a chaise lounge.

And Scott has his cock at my ass. “Sorry man” and fuck all if he doesn’t enter and push all of the way in. Fucking barf. Fuck. Not ready for that. Fuck. But I am quiet. Okay, maybe a little yelp escaped. The look of astonishment on Chris’s face. Yep, dude, you know what that just did to me. And Scott, mercifully holds it in bit. And he does his stupid Arabic prayer “Salamy, shatonie, Allah, be praised” and I can tell he is smiling and he starts to hammer fuck me. I reach back and feather his nuts and put some move into it. Hey, I have an audience. And I go a little porn. Work his taint again. “Not gonna be long, E, man! So good to be back! Fuck” and he shoots his load. Fast. Wow. Like less than 3 minutes. And I mean, bed shaking. Next to two strangers. And he collapses on me.

“So fucking needed that man. Fuck. Meg’s been working her ass off, but dude. A week away is just too long” and he pulls out and grabs my boxers and holds them to my ass. “Push out man” and I do and that’s dealt with. And he collapses. And then he sits up.

“Sorry guys, I’m Scott. You must be Amanda and you must be Chris. Hey Meg, come meet Chris and Amanda.” And Meg comes in, tea in hand. “Feel better, Scotty” and he looks at her and smiles. “Fuck yeah – this is my wife Meg” and she looks over and does her charming smile. And she is the only one with clothes on. Chris and Amanda say hello.

“Fine, elephant in the room. This is an odd situation. I am fine with it and am thankful we have caught up with Ethan. Scott went over the top when Ethan sent that picture of you Amanda. You are a very beautiful woman. But don’t let me interfere with anything. And Ethan, Scott will probably want a 2nd and 3rd round this morning. So keep your calendar light.” And I nod.

“Dude, you punched into his ass so fast. Aren’t you supposed to go slow?” Chris enquires.

“Yes, he is. And I’m going to fuck him again very soon so he can be reminded of how much it hurts” and I nudge him.

And Scott rolls to Chris. Elbow holding his head up. “Yeah, but dude. He’s super slutty and can take it and I really, really needed it. Gang-bangs are like his favorite thing” and I punch him. “I like them, they are not my favorite thing” and Scott tweaks a nipple.

“And I’m sorry guys. Congratulations to the two of you. And thanks for taking care of my man, Chris. Can’t wait to hear how he talked your pants off. He has a total thing for str8 guys. And Amanda. You are just a stunning woman. Well done Chris.” And that started the friendship of the century off. “And sorry for crashing in your honeymoon suite. I just needed it.” And Scott leans into me and looks into my eyes. And kisses me. And I kiss him back.

And Scott rolls between my legs. “I’m gonna do a slow and proper fuck now, to thank my partner. Feel free to have some fun together, I won’t mind” and Chris looks at Amanda. My legs are on my shoulders and Scott’s slick cock moves past my ring and he kisses me. And my arms are around him. And I can see Chris move into the missionary with Amanda. And she’s trying to keep the sheet over her tits, but Chris moves it away as his passion inflates and he enters her.

“Holy sweet Jesus, what a rack! Well done Amanda. Lucky you Chris.” And they high-five. And I go all porn star. Amanda is a tough competitor and she knows what she’s doing and Scott has my cock between our abs and it’s being worked well and I arch my back up. I can hear Amanda cumming, and her hands are all over Chris and I shoot my load and Scott gets ready for his own release, and Chris quietly empties himself into Amanda. And all four of us are engaged in tight kisses of love and passion with our partners.

And we collapse and the breathing is deep. “Holy fuck, dude. That was a first for me” says Chris. And Amanda is just quiet. “I mean, I tag team fucked two chicks with a buddy back in high-school, but I’ve never fucked my bride while a str8 dude fucked a gay guy right next to me. It was fucking hot, man. And he puts his arm on both of us. “Kinky is cool. Huh” and Amanda gets up. Holding a sheet looking for something to cover her. Meg comes in from the balcony. “Hang on Amanda” and she goes and gets a robe.

And we get up and it’s just dick all over. And we sit on the balcony, sipping coffee. We’ve ordered for food to be brought up. And I’m looking at my men. Fuck. Did I get lucky. And Scott and Chris are like a house on fire. And Scott was talking about how he played football in high school, and Chris did, too, and how that helped with the movie and the food gets here and we eat.

And Amanda and Meg are having the best time. They actually seem to have a lot in common and like each other. And Amanda is explaining the upcoming premier and how it all got up-graded after the 3-way. And how Melvin is pulling all of the stops out and then I look up and he’s here. And I feel a tidal wave of love.

And I get up, naked, and walk to my husband. And I hug him and kiss him and I’m like “I’ve missed you so much” and he’s holding me, and petting my hair. “I’ve missed you too, Ethan” and I can feel his cock getting harder. And he steps back and looks at me.

“But apparently you haven’t missed me enough to stop having fun.” And he comes out to the balcony. “Hi Sweetie” and he leans in and kisses Meg on the cheek. And he rubs Scott’s shoulder. “And you two hotties must be Chris and Amanda.” And Chris gets up. And Vince scopes out his massive schlong.

“No wonder Ethan hasn’t called. Nice hammer, man.” And his eyes go back up and he smiles and shakes a smiling Chris’s hand. “And this ravishing beauty must be the stunning Miss Amanda Partridge the world is on fire about.” And she stands and shakes Vince’s hand.

“And I’m supposed to be working for you all. It’s my pleasure to meet you Vince and I am so excited to hear all about your stories” and Vince looks at Chris’s dick again. “You nailed my man with that thing?” and Chris smiles and nods. “A few times. Made me $500k. And my mom’s coming today and we’ll see how that goes over” and Vince goes inside, grabs a plate of food, puts it down, takes his clothes off and comes outside. And yep, Chris checks Vince out.

“So what’s it like being in the Small Penis Club” Chris says to Vince with a smirk. Yeah. Have I mentioned that Vince is hung? Fuck. And they get on, again, like another proverbial house on fire. Str8 boys and their penis’s.

Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And we meet Chris’s mom. She’s sweet and his Aunt. And Amanda gets them set up on a tour and explains that Chris is working, and his mom couldn’t care less. But she does pull Amanda aside for a private chat. And I guess Amanda passed because his mom was smiling and looked happy.

She didn’t think too much of me. “Young man, I do not like what you have done to my son” and that was about it. And Chris came and put his arm around me. “Now you be good, y’here, or we are sending y’all’s ass back on a bus” and his mother looks at me. Nope, not a lot of love there. “You have two husbands” and I introduce her to Scott and Vince. Scott she loves. Vince gets a polite response. And Chris leans in and kisses me. Smack on the lips. And his mother literally swoons.

“Stop that y’all are killing your mammy” and Chris turns to her. “Then be nice to the man that made my life so perfect. Cuz if it’s him or you, he wins” and bitch slap across the face. And she sterns her eyes at him. And they lock. And she does a humf. And turns to me and smiles. Good old fake southern charm. It used to be called breeding or just good manners. But she turns to me and apologizes if she has been rude.

“He fucked me in the ass too” and she literally reached out a hand to Amanda to have her hold her up. And she looks at him. And he smiles and adds “And I liked it” and she shakes her head. “Fine, Chris. You win. Ethan, come here” and she pulls me into a mom hug. Fuck. Didn’t see that coming. And she lets me go and Chris hugs her. “Thank you mom. And I mean it about Ethan. And you can see Amanda right. Isn’t she perfect” and his mom reaches out to Amanda and takes her hand. Perfect. Yep. Sure nuff is.

A lot going on. Place is crawling with people. Chris and Amanda get their stuff moved to their suite. Meg and Scott get theirs. Gus arrives and he has his room. I see Alex, but we have keepers and a tight schedule. We have a press conference. Seriously. For a movie. And we got the Chinese Theatre thing and there are cocktail parties and promotions. TV shows. Radio shows. And people want to know the most intimate details. They want to know as much about us, as about the characters, and the whole Chris and Amanda.

And I’ll end one show and turn and listen to the other actors doing theirs. There are like 3 people of color or mixed race or whatever and they are talking about how they fit into the movie. And see, we have smart PR people. We had more people of color per percentage of actors as there are in the US. Plus Hispanics and Asians. This really was a multi-cultural event. And these guys were promoting that. Huh. The commentators kind of wanted them to be negative – no black lead, or whatever. But nope. The actors wouldn’t play that card.

And they saw me and waved and the commentator asked if I could comment. And I look at the commentator. “Most of my scenes favorite scenes with these guys were either playing on the field – they have great game skills, or in the shower. Where I wasn’t focused on their acting skills at all. They each have wonderful other assets” and the guys chuckle and arm punch me.

“Well Ethan’s got a pretty good asset too. And he gets it on with Trent and Dan. So he’s the hero. And I went back and re-read the original script. And damn, this man made it fine” and they chat on. I smile, thank them and exit.

Dicey times in the old U.S. of A. Everyone needs a little more peace, respect and appreciation.

And then it’s the big “Seb and Trent” interview with Good Morning America. And Amanda, as our handler, is there. And me and Vince are like, no big deal. And we chat with the hosts and they were polite. And then they are filming. “So the Christian, and specifically the Baptist and Mormon churches are banning your movie and have filed lawsuits against your marriage. What do you have to say to that”

And Amanda leans in “Everyone is entitled to their opinions” and that shut that down. “Do you believe you are living in mortal sin?” asked the host to Vince. “That you’ll burn in the fires of hell?” And I get up and look at him. “No” and I walk off the set. Prick. Vince and Amanda follow. “What a dick” and Amanda calls Melvin. Studio did not like that. Wheels are spinning. Studio mega wheels. And the vast awesomeness of the industry is astounding. Amanda gets a call. We are to go to Set 11. So we do.

And there is another daytime show. And we sit and Scott and Meg arrive in a golf cart. “What happened” and Amanda explains. And Scott pulls Amanda aside. “I have this story down. I can explain it and make people support us. Can you get the host to lead with me and what our story is?” and Amanda nods.

And this pretty lady has us sit and the cameras are rolling and she introduces us to the audience and then turns to Scott. “Scott, you have such an interesting story to tell. Can you share with our viewers how your arrangement came to be.” And he’s holding Meg’s hand. And he starts in with his satyriasis and how I helped him and how he could never keep a girl and then once he could keep a girl, we became Life Partners. Knowing that we each wanted to legally marry someone. And he holds Meg’s hand up and is like ‘we’re proudly expecting our 1st child and we are over the moon and it’s all because of this incredible man’. And they cut to me and I smile. And I hold Vince’s hand.

And Vince talks about his story and his parents and his struggle and how he had to get a prostitution job, legally, to support himself and all he wanted was safety and he’s like “Ethan made that happen for me. He gave me everything” and the true voice of reason, in Meg, chimes in. “I was taken aback at first. I wasn’t sure if I could work with it. And Ethan, may I?” And I nod. Well Scott and Ethan are devoted to each other. But Ethan is a little promiscuous and Scott, his condition, frankly it really tires me out. Ladies. Five times a day is just too much” and the presenter frowns and nods. “Every day.”

“And our first encounter was a three way. And Ethan generally loves woman” And Amanda chimes in “I can attest to that” and Scott has NO sexual attraction to men, but he can” and she turns to Scott. “May I?” and he smiles and nods, “Of course honey” and Meg continues. “When Scott is triggered and needs to engage, his eagerness excites Ethan and they can have a satisfying experience, and then Scott is back to normal. They enjoy it. It works for me and Scott and for Ethan and Vince. Vince knew this coming into their marriage. So no, to answer Good Morning America – No, I do not believe we are going to be condemned or go to hell. God is love and we have love right here, therefore we have God right here.” And you hear a cheer from the back of the set. Fucking-A Meg. A-game.

And that was that. Damn. LBGTQ parade. And a march against religious intervention in films. LA got busy. And it’s not yet the premier. Damn.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And then we get into the prep for the actual premiere. They take us by limo, and we have hats and sunglasses. But people know who we are. And Amanda walks us through the process. And we’ll be doing staggered entrances, least screen-time characters first. So the football guys go and then they work up through the teachers and parents and Alex is the first important star to walk through.

And we get peppered with questions. And taught how to respond. And we go through video of who all of the press is. Literally a picture of KTLA’s host. So we will be mindful of their faces and role.

“I’ll be with each of you and introduce you all. I’ll be like, Meg, this is Sandy from KTLA and they’ll ask their questions.”

And then we go through again our hot points.

“The big variable here is the Christian right. There has been a huge swell of support, as expected, as you responded to the G.M.A. interview. But we are hoping they don’t bus in protestors. They are calling it a “Sin” movie and a “Step TOO Far” and they want to draw a moral line.” And Amanda looks at each of us. “So it could get dicey.” And we collectively nod. Great. Nutters.

And we have PR guys helping us deflect difficult questions and how to respond with real answers.

“Vince, do you believe it’s morally wrong for Trent to have had anal sex with Seb?” and Vince scratches his chin. “No, I don’t think it was wrong. It was a special event for Trent and it is a good thing”

“Do you think that sends a positive message to the teens of today?” And that’s an easy one for Vince. “If any parent in America thinks their children are NOT engaging in sex, they are behaving inadequately as parents. And, this movie isn’t going to make a straight boy or girl want to go have gay sex. But maybe it’ll give pride and hope to those gay teens that are scared or unsure or suicidal. And teen suicide amongst gays is increasing, not decreasing. So yes, I think it’s a great message and it needs to get out more.” Huh. Well said.

And Meg gets a few, too. “Do you consider it adulterous for Scott to sleep with another man” and you get a “No” and a smile from her. “Aren’t you worried about AIDS or STDs?” and another smile and laugh, and a “No” again from her. “Do you think your husband is gay or bi-sexual?” and Meg smiles. “I can tell you that my husband is all man and we have a loving relationship.” And really, they aren’t worried about her.

They are kind of worried about me. I’m not, but they are. And Chris gets his questions. And we talk about where do we fit him into the line-up.

See, It’s Dan/Alex. Then a few other stars, them Scott and Meg, then Me and Vince. We decide that since Amanda will be bringing each of us in, on the final leg in, Vince will get out of the limo, then I will, then Chris will. And Chris gets questions.

“Are you in love with Ethan?” and he responds that he loves me, but is not romantically in-love with me. And it’s agreed that Chris will hold Amanda’s hand and she’ll escort me and Vince in.

Sounds like fun.

Then we get into the After Party details. Which is being held, at the NFL’s request, at the newly completed SoFi Stadium. And the crowd coming is impressive. PR guys list out the attendees. Starting with Roger Goodell and a BUNCH of football players. See, this is the first positive football movie in a while, and the NFL wants to promote the sport and Chris and Scott are high-fiving it.

“Fucking Tom Brady. And Giselle.” And they are psyched. And the list goes on. And a lot of those guys are HOT. Fuck.

“And then there is the LGBTQ crowd. The unions have asked for just about everyone to attend who is gay, and these days, that’s ½ of Hollywood.” And I ask if Matt Boomer will be there. Totally love him. And Amanda nods.

“So, like, what’s the deal with these guys. Can we approach them and talk to them, or will they come talk to us or will they talk amongst themselves?” and Amanda looks at the PR guys.

“We don’t know.” And Melvin offers, “If you give us a list of people you’d like to chat with, we can let them know you’d like to meet them.” And I nod. Interesting.

“So, you guys became stars, so you are not ordinary people. Ordinary people have their phones confiscated and are expected to not talk to the other stars at the premiere, but you can take a random pic or two at the After – and it’s a see and be seen thing. So I think the actors will come up to you. I’ll check in with a few and get back to you.” And she steps out and makes some calls.

Interesting and kinda wild. Scott and Chris are all football. And Meg wants to know if Colin Firth will be there. “He’s been invited” and Meg smiles. And goes up and kisses Scott, who is talking about Payton versus Eli to Scott. Not to me, mind. Anyway.

Amanda comes back in. “Okay, quick sample – they both seem to think that you are stars and they’d approach you tentatively at the After party and would if asked to at the premiere. Which is good. That was Timothee Chalamet and Armie Hammer. I worked with them on CMBYN.”

And I’m like, sweet. “And they wanted in this movie, so they might have been like no.” and I look at Amanda. “I’d love to meet both of them. Like Armie would be my total str8 next challenge. And this not showing his cock thing cause his daughter might see it some day? Bullshit” and they are all looking at me. “He’s hot!” And there is a collective shake of heads.

Then they roll into attire. And we get brought to Beverly Hills and this cute tailor guys is totally feeling up my balls as he measures my inside seam. See, he’s heard I’m the new gay football star and he’s got his 5 minutes to make an impression. “Does sir dress on the left or the right?” and I’m like, what, are you British? Sir? Me?” and I look at him and let him know his majesty rests to the left. Fucking LA.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And this is it. We all wake up late, by design. We are to meet at 2:00 in the lobby. Chris and Amanda are glowing. Lucky them. And Scott and Amanda are glowing. Good job guys.

“Ethan, you are fucking glowing. Did you guys just fuck” and Vince nods back at Scott. “You guys are fucking rabbits” and I nod. “Like you guys played cards all morning” and Meg smiles at me. Chris chuckles. Life is good.

And we meet our handlers. And proceed to make-up. And it’s all been organized. Down to the last sandwich, piss and hair comb. See, premiere’s are early evening. But they take hours to stage. For an 8:00 movie, you start at 6:00. Which means the guys start arriving at 5:00. Which means we need to be ready at 4:00. And sit and wait. And phones out and we all know how to be bored.

But damn. Don’t we all look funny in makeup. Well, not Amanda and Meg. They look stunningly beautiful. But Scott, Vince and Chris look funny. Eye liner. Now I wore it and it looked hot in Arabia, but that’s another story. And we eat. Hit the men’s/ladies room and you just wait.

And it’s funny. We are the stars and we are the evening. But we just sit there. There are people running and yelling and it’s like a production. “Evening press is in. Small Christian protests and there are LGBTQ protesters, of a larger amount, presenting their side of the argument. We do not expect any difficulties. LAPD says it’s over 380,000 in attendance. The limos are bullet proof – but not AK47 or some other device. If you hear anything, steel shields will automatically deploy, but the safest spot is on the floor. The floor armor was built to withstand land-mines." Good to know, as I turn to Vince and Scott, Amanda, Chris and Meg. Great.

And Scott stands and waves to a passing aide and she nods and a champagne bottle is brought over with glasses. And Scott opens and pours.

“So, guys, just to recount. My Life Partner found a hooker he liked. And to stay in our Life Partnership, the hooker needed to retire. Which was fine. We had the means to make that happen. Then my Life Partner decides that his hooker, now retired, had a union construction job at 7:30 am that was not conducive to his late night sexual needs, so he goes and finds a career for his hooker, sorry, Vince, I’ll say boyfriend from now on, as a movie actor. In which in his break-out role, he’s cast as the star. Let alone the future production of the movie about US, which Ethan made happen, and now we are here. A toast to you my friend. And fucked in the head as you are, I love you very much.” And you get a bunch of hear-hear’s and fuck I cry. Sorry. I did. And I give Scott a hug and fuck. Make-up is back in there. Fuck.

Premiere’s are emotional. Ask anyone. Fuck.

And then it’s it. We leave and get parked close to the event and staggered and it’s boring as fuck. People are lining the streets. And people knock on the window and I roll mine down. Probably not supposed to. “You are so awesome, man – you are the dream and I sign a book and pass it back.” And we creep along. And people wave and we smile. And a young girl comes up, and taps at the window. “Hi there” and she says her name is Emily and her brother is sick and can’t be there, but would we sign her arm for her. And I do, then step out of the limo give her a chance to pose and we take pictures. A few others want them, and we oblige. And get back in. People are people. Treat them as such and they are good.

And we wave as we go and give thumbs up. And people cheer. It’s fun. And then we get there. It’s us. Fuck.

And Vince looks at me and leans in for a kiss. And see. When the hysteria is off the charts and you are freaking out. A kiss. A simple kiss you’ve done 10,000 times before – GROUNDS you. And Vince looks at me. And opens the door. I look at Amanda outside, and then to Chris next to me. The crowd roars as Vince gets out. I must remember to send Chuckie back in NY an autograph. Dickhead. And then Vince waits for me and I get out and there is another roar. And I hold the door for Chris and fuck. Another roar. Wow. And Vince and I walk up and get to the first presenter.

“How does it feel to be representing the LGBTQ community in this ground-breaking event?” and I look at Vince and go, “It’s wonderful to celebrate humanity and all of its many forms” and Vince nods. “We are just excited to be here.” And then the next presenter. And Amanda is coaching us softly.

“William Sax, LA Times” and this normal looking dude has a microphone and wants to know “How I feel about the Christian right’s objection to our movie?” and I respond, “That’s their problem. I’m worried about the teens of America that are questioning their sexuality and don’t have healthy, positive role models. I am not saying we are perfect, but it’s a good start.” And move on to the next.

“Do you think your movie is reflective of America today?” and Amanda leans in. “Alan Fickle, NY Post” and I nod and shrug and smile. “I wouldn’t be able to comment on that, but I do know things like the movie are happening every day across America, and we need to own it and make it a non-issue. People’s lives are at stake”

And we get to the next gal. Turns out she’s the writer for the Jackson Hole Gazette. “So how did you meet Vince?” and I look at him and grab his hand. “At the Cascade. In Jackson Hole. And it was awesome. He was a licensed prostitute at the time and I think, what, Vince, 3 days later we were engaged” and he smiles and nods.

And we finally get in and the writers give a brief speech and the movies starts. I ask Vince to go out for popcorn and he’s like, wave of hand and he has a bucket.

And it’s AMAZING. I acted those scenes. And I don’t remember some of them. We did so many and they were not in order. So I am seeing this for the first time with everyone else. And fuck, Dan is good. And that blow job scene was hot. The audience was like stunned and wild. And they showed just enough, but not to much. I gotta find Dan later.

And the kick the shampoo bottle. So realistic. And The Zone plan. Fuck. And this is a good movie. Not gonna lie. Fucking hot. Damn. And Vince held my hand. I mean, in my mind, I’m the star. But he is the actual movie star. And he was awesome. Marcy. Ha. Not even second rate. Wow. And it ends with the championship and there was a collective cheer as I catch the final throw in the end zone, with 2 seconds to spare. Hot. No, it really was. Fuck.

And the credits roll and the place is silent. And like 20 guys stand up and turn to us and start clapping. And then the entire theatre is up, fast, and clapping. This is not polite clap. We’ve all done that. This is riotous, “I’m in this with you” clapping. We are up in the balcony, I should have said. And I nudge Vince, and he stands up and waves and there is this roar. And Vince pulls me up and another roar. Gotta say, think it was louder and then I get Scott and Meg and Amanda and Chris to stand and fuck. People are waving arms and shouting and yelling. “Fucking AWESOME movie, guys!” and lots of other stuff. And we six are like stunned. What, how, do you respond? But we smile and wave. Fuck.

And Vince bellows out a “Thank you!” or three, and then we sit and it quiets down and people collect shit and go to leave. Fuck. Can’t make this shit up.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And see, actors are all working the system. A-list wants to know how important the After party is before confirming. And that depends on the premiere. Amanda pulls us aside. “This is ballistic. The acoustic guys said the crowd cheered at like a 75 dcb, which is almost the highest they’ve ever heard. We have A-listers confirming their attendance, like now.” And she smiles. Fuck.

And we get to SoFi stadium. Guys are playing football. We are on the field. There are tents. Unreal.

“Hey man, great movie. My name is Tom” and Tom Brady puts out his hand to Scott. Who is speechless and motionless. “Roll with it man. Keep moving. People are taking pictures. Shake my hand and we can talk and have a beer, cool?” and Scott looks at me. And I’m like. ‘I know. It’s Tom fucking Brady’. And Tom turns and says hello to me too. But I just want to see him naked. And I smile and Amanda steers me over to – wait for it, Brad Pitt. Again.

“Hey man – great movie. Off the charts response. Well done, man. And he man hugs me. And he turns to Leonardo and says, ‘have you met my man, Ethan’ and I’m back to slow-mo and bizzaro and I’m sorry. I’ve choked my chicken sooo many times to Leonardo. And he is being introduced to me by Brad. Of course he is. Of course, why not?

And Leonardo says, “no, I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure. Great movie, man” and we shake and Brad turns to Jennifer. Yes, that Jennifer. “And this is my x-wife, Jennifer” and she puts out her hand. “I loved your movie, Ethan. So moving” and she looks into my eyes. JENNIFER ANNISTON looks into my eyes. Yes, I have jerked to Brad and Leonardo. BUT WAY MORE TO JENNIFER. And she is right here. And she takes my elbow and pulls me to the side, with a smile. “We are just people, Ethan. Breath in and out.” And I do and Brad is looking at me, smiling. Fuck.

“It was a great movie. You did well. And I heard you re-wrote the whole thing. It’s huge – well done.” And I look at her. “Would you ever meet Vince and Scott. I’d like that so much” And she smiles and nods. “Just walk slowly over. Do not cause a scene.” And I see Chris and Amanda first and I present Jennifer to them. And Amanda is cool but Chris is all like I was. And Jennifer smiles. “Nice to meet you Chris. You were very entertaining the other evening. Amanda, I know of you or course. Thank you for helping my new friend Ethan out.” And I steer her to Vince. And Damn. Vince is like, WTF. “Jennifer Anniston has her arm in yours” and she smiles. And puts her hand on Vince. “Relax, guy. I know this is new for you. Enjoy it and then get to know us” and Vince just turns and walks away. I get it.

And we find Scott and Meg. Still doing football. Tom kisses Jennifer on the cheek. Of course they know each other. And flies could swarm in and out of Scott’s open mouth. “Hi, I’m Meg” and Jennifer smiles and turns to her. “Wonderful movie. You were great. And I want to hear your entire story when you have the time.” And Meg blushes. Scott comes to life.

“It’s a pleasure to meet your, Ms. Anniston. You’ve given me many pleasurable moments over the years.” And Jennifer playfully slaps one arm and Meg slaps the other. “I’m sorry, Jennifer. My husband has a condition which results in an-over active sex drive and he says lots of inappropriate things” and Jennifer smiles and nods.

“I know. I read about it and Gus has informed me he has some script on your lives. You may be newbies now, but we should talk later. There are good and bad people here and you want to align with the good.” And its fucking Jennifer Anniston. Fuck.

“Do you know Matt Boomer?” and I turn to Jennifer. And she smiles and nods. “I love him, too” and she takes my hand. MY FUCKING HAND. Jennifer Anniston has my hand in hers and she walks me thought the crowd. She asks a friend where Matt is and fuck. There he is. And he’s chatting to his husband. Fuck. And Jennifer walks casually over and Matt is hugging her and Matt looks at me – I nearly came in my pants. “Great movie man. You did a huge service to the community.” And I’m looking at him. And I got nothing. And I look at him. And he smiles. “Relax man. We’ve all been there. You meet a hero and what do you say” and he smiles at me. “But I am psyched at what you cranked out. And I am psyched at your life and how it works for you.” And I am just staring. And I say “thanks” and walk away. I don’t get far but I’m in a daze. Hot people everywhere. Congratulating me. Slapping my back. And I just look for a men’s room. We are on a field. And I find the bad boys. Fuck. “Hey Ethan, come smoke with us” and it’s the football guys and the last thing I need but I do and walk on.

And I find a place to pee. Not regulation but out of the main crowd and on the field. Fuck it. And I zip up and turn and Alex is there. And he’s happy. “Dude, my agent has like 8 calls for me to audition” and he grabs me in a hug. Str8 guy hug with back slaps. But we’ve fucked, so there is some cock rubbing. “So happy for you man!” and he nods over to the bleachers. “Dude, you are tanked” and I nod. Truth be told I am.

“Okay. Sit here, I’ll get water sent over” and he texts someone for water. Which arrives. And I kick back and you can’t see the stars for the lights of LA. “Fuck, I am done here” and he puts his arms around me. “I think not, my friend. But you don’t need to stay here too long when you do visit.” And how right he was. Fuck. And I close my eyes a little. I suspect I missed an hour of the party. Alex nudges me awake and needs must. We go back.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Holy fucking cow. I hear Scott and Chris playing football. A full-on game. No pads no nothing. Scott is QB and Chris is his guy. With like the cast football payers and half of the fucking NFL.

And I see celebs galore and I don’t bat an eye. I find Vince. Who is chatting with Armie Hammer. Fucking A. And I turn to walk away. “Ethan, come meet Armie” and I turn back. Do I have to? Fuck. “Loved your movie, Armand” and he smiles, nods and shakes my hand and he looks at me. “I wanted the Trent role, but they wouldn’t have given it to me, and I’d not have done it properly” and he toasts my beer. Clink. Armie Hammer. How many peaches have I eaten and cum on. Fuck…I need to go home.

“You were so amazing at CMBYN and I hear you and Timothee just started making out and the camera guys just left.” And Armie chuckles. And Timothee comes up to us and bro hugs Armie. I need to go home. “I wanted your role. But you did good” and he fist bumps me. Not my town. Not my crowd. Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And I feel a cock at my ass and then pressure and Vince, or at least I hope it’s Vince, is in and he fucks and I got nothing and he cums and pulls out and I shit out the cum and roll over and sleep some more.

Damn. What a night. I can’t even go into more details. It’s just overload. And I get up and piss and climb back into bed and yep, it was Vince all right. Not that I’d have minded. And I can’t sleep, so I get up and whip the blinds open. 1:23. Practically the early morning. And I call for breakfast and coffee and I check my phone.

And I google LA to Jackson Hole. And see, the thing is. I just want my life back. I want the boring, the routine. The familiar. And I can see the flight back and the PR and the people. 935 miles. 14 hours. We can totally do that. And I look at the routes. Do I really want to drive through Utah? After the Mormon crap I’m a little reluctant, but then decide avoiding Utah would be caving in. And I plan it out.

Then I text Meg about their drive and what to see along the way and she lists places to stop and “do eat here”. “Should we rent a car, buy a car or rent an RV?” and I see bubbles. “Well, you can afford to buy a nice one. But check out the RV. That’ll give you options”. And I google RV rentals near me.

And the food arrives and Vince is still flat out. I put his hand into luke warm water in a cup and that gets him up. “Fucking A, E” and he goes to the bathroom to pee. And I pour him some coffee.

“I’m thinking we should drive back, and take our time” and Vince nods. Makes no matter to him. And I pull out my phone again and I decide we can go north and then thru Nevada. I’m not giving Utah a nickel of my money. “Did you want to rent a fun car, or buy one or maybe a RV?” and Vince shrugs. Man of many words this morning.

“I fucking caught a direct pass from Eli Manning” and I nod. Big fucking deal. That’s so yesterday. “Good for you” and I munch on toast. “And Lady GaGa was so cool” and I nod.

“Vince – everyone was working. They are not our friends. This is not our life. We are leaving and going back to our life” and I pour more coffee and go out onto the terrace.

Why is the whole thing bothering me so much? I mean, Jennifer was really nice. And Matt was too. As was Armie and Timothee. And you’ve spanked it, like, many times to each of them. So why are you cranky about it? And I don’t know. I look around for my vape, find it under a pillow and take a hit or three. Not regulation anti-hang-over solution. But I think it’ll help me figure out my I am not happy. I just lived what a lot of people would dream of.

And I go shower and the pot kicks in. I think it’s because now that I’ve met them, and I’m putting the reality of them as people to my expectations of them. Which is really what I’ve seen of them on screen. And like, it’s not like meeting someone at a bar and getting to know them. I was meeting stars, who were there working. They knew the effect they had on me, and were nice. But I can’t say I “know” them. Not as people, anyway. And I like my relationships to be sincere. Honest. And with luck passionate. Chris and Amanda. I’d step in front of a bus for them. I’d step in front of a bus for Jennifer, too – but only as she’s such an important person to me. What, 10 years of Friends every Thursday?

But I don’t know any of them. We were introduced. We chatted. We worked. But no one was trying to get into my pants or into my head. Not like Chris and I did. Fuck. I’m going to miss them. And I pull out my phone and pull up my banking app. Shit, man. There is a LOT of cash in there.

And I go back to Vince. “Fuck me. Then we’re buying a car and then we are leaving. And we are not coming back and we are not doing our movie. We don’t need the cash and I don’t want to”. And Vince steps up to me and looks into my eyes.

“Okay, Ethan. That’s fine.” And he pushes me down to get his cock hard. And I love his cock. Soft and squishy and fat and fuck I can deep throat it and I work his head and his base expands and blood flows and inflates him and he’s hard and fuck, as I pull him to the bed and lay on my back.

“Fuck me hard, man” and he presses his cock into me. And yeah, I am a little sore from his fuck earlier. And he’s tweaking my nipples and he’s in and he senses my mood and he slow fucks me and fists my cock until I cum and then he cums. And he holds me. And he deflates and my legs are at his side and I’m just there. And I don’t like being just “there” and, frankly, I’m a little annoyed at myself for being stoned. It’s like 2:30 in the afternoon. And I push Vince off me and shit cum into my boxers and turn to him.

“I want out of this fucking place today” and he nods. And I go for another shower. Why am I so pissed. And Scott walks in. And he takes his shorts and shirt off and gets into the shower. Fuck. This isn’t good. And he holds me. Which is good. And I feel his cock at my ass. Fuck. And we just stand there. His massive arms around me and it does feel good. But why do I feel so bad?

“Ethan, man. The last few days have been a roller-coaster for me. I’ve met some of the people I’ve admired for my entire life. And now I can say I’ve met them. And you know what, I couldn’t care less. They are not my life. Meg, you and Vince are my life. Focus on that” and I nod. “And you met Chris and now we have him and Amanda as friends. That’s worth it. All of the other stuff is just crap.” And I nod. “And we are basically set for life. You can work if it has value to you, but we don’t need to financially” and I nod.

“We beat the system, E. You are leaving here and you have it all.” And I nod. “Let me clarify for you. You have TWO big DICKED dudes who fuck you regularly. You have a wonderful husband and life partner. You have great friends – back in Jackson. You have a beautiful home which you love and you have a bank account full of cash. You have your health and your happiness. Focus on that. That is real. That is life.” And he pulls me into a kiss.

“I remember the first time I kissed you” and I smile. “Fucking dick. Played the trump card so you could pin me” and I smile. “That was fucking hot. Fuck, and then I pussy fucked your ass and shit you were on fire.” And I smile.

“Who were the six guys?”

“Blueberries, peas, alcohol, tomato, broccoli and green beans.” And fuck all if I didn’t feel better. Damn. And Scott was hard. And he looks at me. Oh well, I signed up for this. And I get onto me knees and do my thing on his fucking huge uncut cock. Which is hard for me. And I finger his ass and get him hot and horny and I swallow some, but let the rest bukkake on my face and then I rinse it off.

“Thank you”.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And as I was getting dressed, it dawned on me. Why I was so upset. I’m like mildly famous now. And that takes away my hunt. I can’t go up to a new Chris and talk him into a 3 way. Or chat with a hottie at the bar and try and get into his pants. People want to give themselves to me. And I thought that would be hot. But it’s not. People want into my pants and they don’t even know me. They want me as Seb. Huh. And that’s why all the stars were so cool. They knew I didn’t want them for who they were, but for WHAT they were. And that wasn’t real.

Oh my god, so all of those people were being nice to me? And a note gets slipped under the door.

Ethan,

It was so nice meeting you properly yesterday, and thank you for the invitation to the Premiere and After party. What fun. I’m writing to say thank you, but also to see if you’d like to join me this evening for drinks and hors d’oeurves by the pool. I’ve invited six or seven friends that I’d like to introduce you too.

And I've written to Scott and Chris as well. Please text me if that’s convenient. Congrats again!

Best,

Jen
And her cellphone number.

Oh. My. God. And I walk over to Vince and hand it to him. “Stop packing. We are staying” And Vince is like whhhaaa?!?

And Scott comes in the door.

And he hands me another note. Hand written to Ethan Cummings.

Ethan,

Such a pleasure to meet you yesterday. Those things can be so hard but you guys did really well and the movie is terrific. It’s also an Old Hollywood tradition for more senior stars to reach out and lend a hand to the newbies – so if you need anything, please let me know.

Hopefully we’ll see you at Jen’s tonight!

Regards,

Matt
And his cell phone number.

Fucking A. Like two of my idol’s want to get to know ME. And Matt Boomer is willing to help me. What class. And I just sit. Fuck. And I hand the note to Vince.

I went from it’s all fake, to it’s all fake, but you can make some cool friends and some guys are nice. And wow. Head-spin. And Vince and Meg read the notes. And then Amanda and Chris join us. And they have the same notes.

And Amanda smiles. “I was going to tell you to expect this, but you can never count on it, so I figured I’d better wait.” And we nod.

“See guys, as you’ve just learned, when you work on a movie set, you make some really good friends. Ethan, you and Alex for example. And you count them as friends. But the others are just actors. And same with the stars you met last night. Like all people, some are good and some aren’t. Jen has a stellar reputation in the industry and is very highly regarded and very well thought of. And she surrounds herself with her friends – some famous, some from High School to keep herself sane.” And I nod. Huh.

And I’m not gonna bother with the guest list, but it was Brad, Matt & Jen and then a producer and a production guy and then a nurse and a real estate agent. And they were all nice. Matt’s husband was away. Fuck I so wanted to see his dick. And we talked about Hollywood and they told some great stories and then they talked about keeping it real.

And I told Matt that I wanted him to appear in our movie and that I would make sure to write a sex scene in with him. And he just smiles. “Cool, but it’ll be a body double” and he smiles and shakes his head. “Sorry dude, married” and I shake my head. He was super cool about it. “I get it, don’t worry – see, back when I first started, I had different guys every day and it was hot and it was dick and it was fun. Then I found my husband and it was love. And I love being in love and my husband asked us to be faithful to each other and I made a vow – I’m totally fine with your set-up, it works for you guys. And most gays guys are notoriously promiscuous, which is fine. Just not me. Right now.” and I shake my head. “But it’s super nice knowing you’d like to!” and he smiles warmly at me.

And it was a nice night. And Jen gave me a few pointers. And she’s like “You can totally trust Amanda to guide you” and Brad was really nice. “Look dude. I have a very average cock, okay.” And my eyes go up to him. “I am surrounded by beautiful men and women every day and at least once a day someone feels me up. It is what it is. But I need to maintain the mystery, which is why you don’t see nude pics on vids on the internet.” And Jen leans over. “He’s above average, but he’s right. We have to keep that stuff private”. And he’s just a nice guy. He pushes Chris into the pool. He was like 'can I see your phone', and then pushes him. Chris was like WTF and Brad is just laughing. And jumps in with him. Clothes and all. And they played in the pool. It was fun to watch.

And Jen was like “You’ll meet your movie friends on the shoots and you will find one or two really good friends from it and it’s great. But don’t be star struck – you got it right last night. We all know who everyone is, you just haven’t been introduced. So when you are introduced, but polite and make small talk and be a good person. And maybe you’ll work together or sit together at a dinner or premiere and take it slowly. We’ve all been where you are, and the good ones want to help everyone out.” And she’s just really sweet. “Thanks, Jen. And thanks for your kind note.”

And I was chatting to the Producer and told him we were driving back and that I wanted a car. “Hey Amanda” and she comes over. And the producer says to Amanda. “Ethan wants to buy a car. Can you have your guys help him out, depending on the make and model” and Amanda nods “Of course” and the producer explains that in this town, the studios call the shots. So if MGM wants a new black Range Rover HSE, then the studio will get one. Perfect. One less item on the To Do list.

And we thank everyone and head back. “That was actually a very lovely party, even if you ignore the star power” and I asked if anyone took any pictures and nobody did. Huh. Shocker there. But not really. These were real people being nice. If we took pictures to be like “I had drinks with X,” then we are just as bad as the masses. Huh.

And we settle into our room and send down for drinks. Then we decide the bar might be more fun, so Amanda calls down and reserves the couch. Poor people who were enjoying it. “Sorry folks, but this table is now reserved” and they have to move. I’d be pissed. But I’ll take the perks.

And we reflect on the movie and I shared my ‘lessons learned’ with them and I get general nods of agreement. “So do we want to do our movie, and if so, do we want to act in it ourselves, or do we want to pick actors, and if so, which ones would you pick for you.” And at the moment, Gus reappears. And he’s looking pleased.

“I’ve just met with Melvin. I presumed you’d want to stick with them. He LOVED the script.” And we look at Gus.

“I wasn’t aware that you were done” and he nods. “I finished it the day before the premiere and gave it to Melvin. He started at 7:00 this morning and called at lunch and said he wanted to buy it and he just finished it about 10 minutes ago. The HEAD of MGM read it straight through. Non-stop all day. He said he came twice. And he’s no spring chicken.” Melvin has to be 70, but no one mentions age in Hollywood.

“And he was talking serious cash. He wants to ride on the ‘Right of Passage’ crest and get it filmed fast and out for the next summer crowd.

Well that shut the crowd up. And Gus turns to Amanda and Chris. “And I wrote you guys in it.” Which makes them smile. “Oh, god. Just what I need to do. Work for myself!” and Amanda smiles.

A paige comes over to me and excuses himself for interrupting, and whispers that my car is here and to let the front desk know when it’s needed. And I nod and slip him some cash.

Fuck. Now what. “I need to go home and do nothing for a little bit” and I get nods back.

“Guys, preliminary estimates has RoP grossing over $384M. The first weekend. Based on that, it would be very appropriate to ask for $25M.” and we all look at each other. Mouths open. And I look at Scott. Raised eyebrow. And Gus adds “Each”. Which kinda nailed the deal for me.

“Are you fucking kidding me. $25M each? Like the six of us, not the four of us?” and Gus looks at Amanda and Chris. “No, the story is you four. But I’m thinking based on the latest PR, and if we played the next few weeks right, that we might get it to $25M each.” And I turn to Chris. “How was my dick up your str8 ass now, dude” and I give him a high five. And he just turns to Amanda and looks at her. And she’s smiling. “Welcome to Tinsel Town”. Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So there are two conflicting forces. Drive home and get back to normal and think about this and then do contract negotiations and film at our discretion. Or do we stay here and promote ourselves? Gus said if we stayed for a week or two and were seen and be seen, then we have stronger leverage in negotiations. Plus the the real live box office numbers will come in. And half the country was forecasting rain. Which is always good for theaters.

I Ask Scott if he and Meg can come up. And they do. “Guys, this is our movie. We can manage it and have it be on our schedule and agenda any maybe up the numbers for us. Or we can stay here and play the studio game and try and get $25M each, and include Amanda and Chris. I’m open to either one, and ask that each of you speak your peace.” And things like this I like to leave to nature – let the one who has the most to say speak first. But no one speaks. Fuck.

“Okay, so me. I’m 50% drive home and 50% stay and maximize what we can get and cut Amanda and Chris in. They are more important to me than to you three, but I like them and they’ve been good to us and it’s not like this is the only $25M we have, we have so much cash already, and the $25M is just our profit, not the salary we’d earn as actors and we have cash form RoP, a LOT, and frankly, that’s EACH of us, and we are each couples, so double the money, and guys – how the fuck would we spend $100M between the fours of us. That’s not us and that’s not who I want to be. I like my home in Jackson and I want to go back there. I don’t need something new and flashy. There. That’s my say” and I look at them.

“But you didn’t cast your vote” says Scott, who is standing. Fuck.

“My vote is neutral. I’ll do whatever you all want to do. I would be fine with either decision” and it’s Meg next.

“We’ve benefited from a LOT of good fortune, the four of us have. You Scott and Ethan. Meeting Vince. Scott you fixing the NY data center and getting Ethan brought with you to Wyoming. It was gallant to marry your life partner. You have sex, but you are a masculine straight man, and I know the looks and comments must have been hard for you. But you both thrived. And then you met me. And it’s been wonderful. And then Vince, you came into the picture – the day we got engaged. And what Ethan suggested was smart, resourceful and made sense. But through it, we’ve been accommodative of others needs and willing to think outside the box. What we have is by no means normal or for everyone, but it works for us.” And she reaches out to Scott.

“I do not like Los Angeles. I miss my mountain. I miss the warm hearted people. I want to go home desperately. BUT. $25M is a lot of money. And it changes families for generations. What I’d suggest we do is agree to stay, and to up our shares to $30M and get Chris and Amanda $15M each. Same net amount, but it’s proportionate to everyone’s contributions.”

And I look at Scott and Vince. “I do not like making them 2nd class citizens. I agree with your overall strategy and I want to go home too. Can we work to net them like $18M or so, and if it needs to come out of my share, that’s fine.” And I look at Vince. Wow. Nice.

“Meg, I agree with what you have said and Vince I hear you. I think we need to give it to our agent and Amanda and let them figure it out. Needs to be over $25M for us, and whatever is appropriate for Chris and Amanda. Everyone okay with that” and he gets four nods. Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And I go down to the lobby as sometimes brunch can be fun and I run into Chris’s mother. “Ethan you must come and eat with me and Mae” and I load a plate up and come sit with them, and ask for coffee, with 3 extra shots of espresso and I wish them a good morning.

“Ethan. I think I may have gotten off on the wrong foot with you and I am awfully sorry.” And I look at her. And Chris walks up, and I leans in and kisses me. On the lips. This is the Beverly Hills Hotel. And he grabs a plate and comes and joins us.

“Nice to see you, E. Has the dragon cooled her burning breath?” And he gets a stare from his mother.

“Is it true, Ethan, that you are working on a deal to make my Chris a movie star and it’s an obscene amount of money?” and I look at her and nod. She smiles. “That is really, really nice of you. And Chris has explained that it’s money which would have otherwise gone into y’alls pocket but you want to give it to Amanda and my Chris. Is that also true?” and I nod.

“You see, Mrs. Stoaks. I like Chris. And I know you do not approve of my life-style”

“Oh, honey, don’t give it a second thought”

“But your son is genuine and lovely and a real man and we bonded. We did things, with Amanda too, which your generation I am sure frowned on. But we had fun. We made love, Mrs. Stoaks. And when you make love, you love someone. And if you can help them, you do. And we four want to help Amanda and Chris – and realize, that Chris and Amanda are important to me. It’s my husband and life partner and his wife that are supporting me in this. See, it’s what we do. We stand together. And help each other.” And she nods.

“I know. I saw the movie last night. A little racey for me. They say you shot your own physical scenes. Is that true?” and I look at Mrs. Stoaks and smile. “Are you asking me if that was my penis, then yes, Mrs. Stoaks, it was.” And both Mrs. Stoaks and her sister fan themselves.

“I apologize for being crude, to the two of you. But sex sells and we did, what I believe, is a great job of it. And your son came along, and he’s a handsome devil and then we met Amanda like an hour later and I knew Amanda needed her allegiance to be with me, as did Chris, but we both felt the tension between the two of them. A very unconventional solution was proposed and it worked out that way and it’s been wonderful. And you son was having no part of me. I could be there and share Amanda” and I turn to Chris.

“Am I okay” And he smiles and nods.

“He said it was a southern boy thing. Melvin wanted a scene where we had intercourse, and your son said ‘no’ – wasn’t his thing. Now he was here on vacation. Amanda offered him $50k to do the scene. He agreed. $50k is decent cash to make while on vacation. Then Amanda told him to ask for $100k, and then she wrote $200k on the contract. And we did the scene asked, and it went viral and we were the number one trending topic on the internet, which means the world was watching us. Amanda upped the amount to $500k”

And Chris leaned in. “And mom. I was doing what I was being paid to do, and Amanda was there and it was freaky, but I was working. And Ethan here.” And he grabs my hand. And looks back at his mother. “He’s a wonderful lover. And he explained all that I’d feel, both giving and receiving, and he made it absolutely wonderful. Like, I’ve seen how the other half lived, and I feel so blessed.” And he looks at me and smiles. “I told him I’d not receive again, but I’d be happy to give”

“Oh William. Y'all ruin a nice time with your vulgarity!”

“Mom. You are missing the point entirely. Ethan taught me that I am who I am and I can have sex with a man and it doesn’t change who I love, which is you and Amanda. But he taught me it wasn’t a sin and it wasn’t awful and I shouldn’t hate it and he taught me how much I love him, for who he is. That’s huge, mom.” And she looks at him. And smiles.

“What, I am supposed to clap or something? I like Ethan. I see why y'all do. Amanda is lovely and I am so happy for y'all. Scott and Vince are good men. And your new friends are being very good to y'all. I get that. I’m just going to miss you.” And she levels her eyes at him.

And he smiles. “Oh, bullshit, mom. You are so happy for me to go. And I can get you a new car. You love ruling your own nest. And you can visit and we can visit and we want lots of children.” And he is smiling.

I am glad it worked itself out. I make social thank you and safe travels and make my exit.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Where to find Gus and this script. I figured I’d give it an hour and hit the gym and finish it after that. Fuck no.

Gus hands me a stack of papers. And it’s like a full novel. Okay, 2 hours then the gym. Fuck no. 8 hours straight through. It’s THAT good. It’s a condensed version of what you’ve just read. I pencil notes in the columns. Finally, I can edit out that I proposed to Jack. He had a massive floppy cock and he was handsome, but still. And I edit out the part about calling his mom. Embarrassing.

Funny side note, Gus insisted on leaving those parts in. He liked it, he explained that it build character and the development of Ethan. But I made sure Jack was hot. Can Matt be Jack? Total hotness! And fuck, perfect. Jen can be Melanie his wife.

And I so text Jared and tell him he needs to be in the movie. Totally want to fuck him again.

And I so want Alex as Chuck. Fuck, another blow-job scene would be hot. I am liking this. No, fuck. I want Chuck as Chuck. So righteous! Alex I can put in a better role. And use a body double with Chuck. Ha.

The story flows and it’s just so tense and emotional and wow, Gus did a good job. Fuck. And I call him and ask him to come up. And he does.

“Gus, I am just emotionally drained from this story. Is it too much?” and he shakes his head. “They love it” and I nod. And I pass back his copy with my notes. “I made edits” and he looks at me.

“Um. We haven’t been intimate in a while. Are you mad at me or are you not into me anymore?” and it’s like a soft face slap. Fuck. Like with all that’s going on and Gus writing, yeah, he got moved to the periphery. And it’s like a head shake for me. And I stand up and move to kiss him. He is a hot and studly man. And with a cock the size of Louisiana. And I like him. “Sorry Gus. You’ve been working and we’ve been busy. Don’t be mad – I am not” and I look at him. And I feel his cock respond to the pressure. Fuck.

And he moves in for a kiss. “Now or later” and he kisses again, as I grind my cock into him. This man made ‘us’ $100M. I grind harder. “Both” and he lifts me up and places me on the bed and removes my pants and shirt and he is hard. Fuck. And he is a damn big boy. Fuck.

And he strips off, too and fuck, what a specimen of a man he is. How could I have left him on the periphery? Look at that muscle definition. His bubble ass. And I move in and sniff and lick him and his cheeks are still tight and fuck. His scent is amazing. And my tongue is at his ass and my hand is stroking his cock. Gus or Matt? Totally Gus. Without a doubt. Sorry, Matt.

And he pulls me up and his tongue, it’s like he makes it hard and erect and it probes into my mouth and my cock is rock hard against his.

“I need to fuck you.” And he moves me down and buries his face into my ass. Fuck. And he knows my routine – he just wrote it like 20 times and he’s doing the same to me and fuck all. He swats my hand from my cock. And he’s working my skin all over and it’s sensual and amazing he leans up and places that lubed-up phone pole at my ass and leaves it there, as his tongue face fucks me. And I feel it slip in and he holds and it’s TIGHT. And it’s okay and he moves in and he picks me up. Again. And my body falls onto him and he walks me out to the balcony, and puts me up against the sliding glass door and fucks me outside. In the beautiful sunshine. Where the press has had lenses fixed for days.

Fuck. “Yeah, baby – I want the world to see you get royally screwed the day your script got sold” and he’s bouncing me up and down on his cock and fuck. May as well go porn star, MGM wanted PR. So I do the best that I can. And Gus builds up and then you see him thrusting into me. With his massive ripped back. Bubble ass and tree-trunk thighs.

And Gus whips his head back as he cums, and fuck there is a lot. And I can feel him tapping out but it felt good. And fuck, I shot my load too.

The camera guys actually got video of cum dripping, no, let’s call it gushing, down his legs. Fucking hot.

Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Amanda and our agent are working together on the contracts. RoP grossed over $400M. On the first weekend. And we’re working on how to shoot Meg’s scenes first, before she starts to show. And I’m thinking of the PR folks and how do we up this? Amanda sets up a meeting for me with them. I want to brainstorm first. And they are good at this.

There suggestion is they want a lot of in-town and on-the-town shots. Restaurants. Bar. Clubs. And they rotate me through Scott and Meg, and Vince, and Chris and Amanda, and now Gus. And they want speedos by the pool. And a dick slip in town. And VPL – they know how to stage it to make it look real and unaffected. People want to see our large cocks and they want to see me being slutty and if they’d just do what I’d do, they’d have a perfect life too. I suggest that we get some VPL with Gus and his speedo shot, too. And a walk on the beach and more skinny-dipping.

And we will throw a party, for Meg, a baby shower. At the hotel and invite some cast, crew and some of our new friends. Not too Hollywood, but just enough.

I ask them to write it up and I ask Amanda for some note stationary. I write a quick note to Matt and ask him if he’d comment on our PR scheme. I explained we are doing a hot and heavy 2 week media soak as we negotiate and then we’ll take a break before we start filming. And his insights would be welcome.

“Do you know how to get this to Matt?” and she nodes. I write a note to Jen and tell her I’m asking Matt for his advice on a media blitz the PR group is preparing. And if she has any insights or advice, we would greatly appreciate it. And Amanda goes off with both of those.

I get a text from Matt within a few hours and he says to have Amanda send it to him – she has his email. And a similar text arrives from Jen. Really nice of them, actually.

And I have a few wild ideas. And Scott comes in and he’s got that hot and bothered look. “What do you need bud?” and he steps out of his pants and points his erection at my mouth and he pushes it in. “That” and I suck on his head and firm tongue his shaft. And his shirt tails are in the way so I ask him to remove it. And you can see him in profile and he’s face fucking me, as I sit on the bed. Fully clothed. And Scott can be intense, and I know how to feather touch his balls and get them to pull up and his taint just so lightly and I know by his breathing he’s getting closer and fuck. It’s shot after shot of cum. And I love the taste of his cum. I try and swallow some, or most, but some leaks out. And his hands are a frenzy in my hair and I wide mouth his shaft, avoiding his sensitive head. And clean him off as best as I can. I lift my mouth off of him and lolly-pop lick the cum off of his base, leaving his cock to the left of my face. Yep. I know. This is totally gonna be on OnlyFans shortly.

See, I suggested to the PR folks that they may want to start watching what goes on in Suite 12. And post as needs dictate. I even suggested a round of fucking in one day. Vince, Scott, Chris, Amanda (3 way) and Gus, then Scott again. Title it like, ‘Star has 6 fucks in one day’. That’s what I wanted to run by Matt and Jen. Was it too much?

Then I’m also thinking, we should rent an RV, attach it to the Range Rover and do a week long camping trip. Where we can do all sorts of things and be caught out. Then I think, F-it – send the Range Rover off with Gus, or we can put it on a trailer and tow it. The driving RVs are much plusher. So a little craze, then some time in nature. I think it’s a decent plan. So let’s see what the others say.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And Matt and Jen reviewed the PR plan and offered up some suggestions. And Jen said she’d let a few people know this is media push and that I am not really crazy. “People understand. And you are your character and you and your movie is about a lot of sex. So naturally there will be more of it for you than for other, more traditional, actors. I hope I said that correctly???”

And I walk out, robed, and sit by the pool in my Speedo. Gus joins me, as planned. And he de-robes and it’s obscene. It’s like there is an anaconda stuffed in there. And his cock head just bulges. And the trick is to just play it off. Nothing to see here, people. No. And we make an effort and apply sun-screen. And we are smiling and laughing. There are discreet phones on us and I know this is going viral. And I get up and walk to get another towel. Just to walk and show the package off.

And a stunning blonde in a bikini with an absolutely perfect body. “Don’t you look handsome, pool-guy” and I stop and wink at her. “You aren’t too bad yourself.” And I make a note to tell the PR people to set up scenes where we run into people and they turn them into conquests. This is fun.

“My girlfriend and I wanted to know if you and your buddy would like to join us” and she nods at Gus. “Which is your girlfriend?” and this pretty brunette waves. And I look at her. Fuck. “Well, I was planning to work on my tan. And then I was going to have Gus fuck me. But you girls look mighty fine. Let me talk to my friend and maybe we’ll swing by and we can chat.” And I wink as I grab a few towels and head back to Gus. See – while that was a private conversation, a whole bunch of people saw it, filmed it, and commented on it. I update Gus.

“I think in a few, we should walk over and sit with them and chat a bit.” And he nods.

“I think you’ve found your calling, Ethan. And you used to work in a data center?” And I look at him and nod. “Truth be told, I didn’t do a lot of work. I mostly hit on guys and tried to get laid. I was good at what I did, so I could like pack a week’s worth of work into like 8 or 10 hours. Then I could do what I wanted.” And I eye catch blondie. She does a finger wave. “Let’s go check out the pussy” and we get up.

Now. Just gonna say. The front of my speedo sticks out, maybe 4” and has a ball of cock like 5” wide. Give or take. Gus has a bulge that’s like 5” out, and like 6” or 7” wide. And navy blue speedos. And they jiggle big time when we walk. This is all cock, all the time. And people don’t wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from the sun. They wear them to STARE. And things like an amazing package jiggling and swinging as it moves across a pool to get to the pussy these cocks are meant to fuck.

“Hey girls”– all smile, all sex, all man. “My name is Ethan, and he’s Gus.” And they giggle. “I’m Anna and this is Erin” Blonde, then brunette. It fits. And damn. They are eyeing our cocks behind their glasses, but we are eyeing their tits and fantastic bodies. And like I know Gus likes mostly guys, but he is married, so this isn’t a hardship for him. Married, and soon to be divorced, I might add. From bitch wife.

And we sit down on an empty chaise, side by side. Man-spreading. Heavy cocks and balls hanging over the edge. We know exactly how it looks, and we know exactly what we are doing. And – fine, I am hot. But Gus is a physical specimen of a man that fuck – even in Tinsel Town. He. Stands. Out.

“What are you gals up to?” and fingers are twirling hair, legs are moved together. They are turned on. Fuck. How to play this. Go in for a kill and get credit for picking up two hot chicks, or tease them and then say ‘maybe later’. And fuck. Vince will kill me if I bring two chicks back to our room.

And we make small talk and we laugh and we are having the best time of anyone at the pool. Because everyone else is just staring at us.

“So you boys want to go inside and have some fun?” and fuck. I look at Gus. “I, uh, I can’t bring you back to my suite. Sorry. My husband would kill me.” And the girls look at each other. “Your husband?” and I nod. “Yeah, I actually have two” and the look at each other again.

“And you want to fool around with us?” and I look at them, and fuck yeah. They are hot. “Damn right, girls. You are fucking fine. And we need to go or no/go fast or we are about to embarrass ourselves in these inadequate swim trunks.” And I turn to Gus. “Can we use your room?” and Gus nods. “You girls okay with a 4 way or just two two-ways?” And they nod. “You have condoms” and Gus nods.

“Okay. Here is the plan. I’m about to pop a fucking boner, so I’m gonna stand and jump in the pool. Gus, your cock is on fire, too. We are going to swim a little. And then hopefully we will cool off, and we’ll get out the other side and get our stuff together. Don’t rush it, but meet us as we leave. That cool?” and they both nod.

And I stand up and I have a semi and there is a gap between my suit and my balls and it’s very obvious. And I take like 4 quick steps and dive in. Phew. Gus follows me, and we play and rough house and cause a ruckus and then my dick deflates and I give him the “Let’s roll” and we push up out of the pool, no ladder for us. Our suits are pasted to our cocks. Such a photo op. We pull the fabric out a little to let some air in. We grab towels and dry some, and step into boxy athletic shorts and grab our stuff. And turn to go, meeting the girls and smiling happily when we meet. So gonna nail blondie. Gus can have Erin. Let’s hope the carpet matches the drapes.

And fuck. Every time I get back with a girl, I am like, ‘damn, why do you let this go for so long?” We walk casually through the hotel. “Be casual, guys” and we get to the elevators and we key our way into Gus’s suite. Drop our stuff and I move into Anna. And brush my hand against her cheek.

“Um, we didn’t say, but I think you both are really pretty and I’m happy to meet and be with either of you, but I know Gus likes brunettes. This okay” and Anna reaches her hand down to my cock. “Get hard and fuck me” and okay. So much for chit chats. And I smile. “My kinda girl, but, like, I like a little pussy time first. Is that okay?” and she pulls my suit down, drops her bottom and releases her top and pulls me to the bed. And I nudge my way in. Nice and slow. Same 2” rule applies. Ass or pussy. And she is wet and she is squirming. I don’t even know what Gus and Erin are up to. Yes, I do. He’s eating her out on the floor. Fuck. That’s hot.

And the carpet matches the drapes and she has an orgasm and I’m wet and it’s fun. “Fuck me” and I look up. “Anna. NFW am I fucking you yet. Your pussy is orgasmic and I wanna have at least 6 orgasms before we talk about giving me pleasure” and I dive back in. Fingers in hair, generally hysteria. “Uh Uh. Uh” and orgasm again. Fuck. She has an easy trigger switch. And my hands tweak her – HARD – nipples and fuck. She has her legs over my shoulders and is trying to feel as much of my body as is physically possible. I love doing the same thing. So I wide hand her – I have BIG hands – and reciprocate the pressure and pleasure. “Your pussy is so, so, so spectacular” and I hard tongue her clit. Yep, she came. See, I’m working. I need to give her outstanding and spectacular sex and for her to then tell the world. Hard life, I know, as I am doing what I love. I back finger her taint, and she groans. Huh – an anal girl? And I munch some more.

Gus has moved into the fuck and he’s got about half of his cock into her box. And it looks like Erin was struggling. “your friend looks like she’s having a hard time” And Anna looks up and I smile at her. “You are fucking unbelievable” and I wide tongue her from top to bottom. And she lies back again and I make my tongue hard and probe and stimulate and lick and suck. Intense suction, making her clit expand. And drawing her juices out. Yep, that did it. Another orgasm. The bed is a mess. Sheets all pulled off. Anna is thrashing. And sweaty and slightly incoherent and I soldier on. Pussy time. And easily give it another 15 minutes. Gus is in and fuck. Erin has her arms on his shoulders and is gasping. And it’s like each little gasp in an orgasm.

“Isn’t his cock amazing” I say to Erin, but it barely registers. As expected. Mammoth cock stuffed to max in box and girl orgasming constantly. Yep, that’s about right. And Erin shrieks. Like, she got fucking stabbed. Which, ironically, she actually is. And fuck. It’s hot watching and Anna pushes my head back into her box. Oh, yeah. And I pick up where I left off. But I see Gus piston fucking. Not gonna be long there. And I see Gus thrust and come. Don’t worry, y’all, I’m providing plenty of pleasure and Anna cums again. Damn, girl. 5 or 6? And she taps me. “Please. Please, you have to fuck me.” And I get up and put on a condom and kiss her pussy again and move her into missionary. And I move and it’s like no-lube needed here, officer, and I’m short and curlies in and she exhales and her eyes bulge. And she’s locked onto me.

“You okay, sweetie” and she gives a little nod. And I feel her clamp into my cock, and she cums. Damn, girl. And I hold her legs and her hands are on my chest and I start a slow and gentle, but increasingly faster fuck and she fingers my balls and she knows her way around a man and fuck, do I get there – so I slow down. She cums again, and I go in for a kiss and start the eventual end. And I feel it start and I pump a little faster and ah, yeah, there it is and, that little bit of heaven, here on earth, damn. Fuck. Yeah! And I slow down as I feel spurt after spurt of cum leave my dick and it feels so good. Her hands on my back. Her hair is a mess. And she is drained. And then, I’m done, and hold the base of the condom and pull out.

The awkward part. Dick hard and condom full of cum. Never a good look. And Anna leans in and pulls it off of my cock and she sticks her tongue in to taste it. “You like?” and she looks at me. And at Erin and falls back onto the bed.

“You have ruined me for all other men, you bastard” and I smile and cuddle with her. And she turns to me. “Who are you?” and I look at her. “Ethan. And you are Anna. I thought we covered that?” and she just looks at me. “But like you said you had 2 husbands. But you gave me like 8 orgasms. More than any other man before. Ever. And you were going to have Gus fuck you. What am I missing?” and I look at Gus. And Erin is basically comatose.

“Is Erin okay?” and Gus just smiles and nods. “Yeah, man. I think she’s just a little over done it. I think she’ll be okay”.

“What am I missing?” Anna looks at me. “Are you not from around here or have you been away for a while?” and Anna nods. “We’ve been in school in Japan and we got here this morning and saw you guys and were like, ‘they are hot’ and we leave in 2 days to go back East – like, NY, not Japan” and I nod.

“That explains it. Okay. Well. Here’s the deal. It would help me and Gus a lot, if you would go and ask people who we are. Explaining, hopefully, based on your ‘ruined’ comment, that you had like the best sex of your life so far.” And I look at her. “Can you do that?”

“But why can’t you just tell me who you are?” and I look at her. I want to. She is lovely. “It’s just better this way. Do it this way, and when you figure it out, reach out to me and we can do this again? Okay” and she lights up. Fuck. She does have a great body and a spectacular pussy.

"Hand me your phone and we can do a selfie" so I give her one of the two of us. "That will help anyone ID us."

Erin is moving. “I don’t know what just happened to me. Can we get married? Please? Say yes?” and me and Gus both smile. “Do what Ethan has asked and hopefully we can connect again. I have a wife, who I am separated from, and am filing divorce papers with, as we speak. And who I hope to never see again, which is how awful my life is at the moment is. That is, until I met Ethan. You, Erin, where a lovely ray of sunshine” and she just wilts. Fuck.

“So wait, you were really going to fuck Ethan before?” asks Anna to Gus. And he looks at her. “Fuck, yeah, he’s got a fucking awesome ass and damn, he makes me cum hard” and Anna just collapses onto the bed.

“I just don’t understand this” and I kiss her and gently pinch her nipples and get up and put my shorts on. “If you ask around, you will have your questions answered shortly. I am sorry to be vague, but you are doing us a big favor by doing so” and she gets up and I hand her her bikini top. And see, it’s fun to put the tits back into the top as well as taking them out. So I help her. And I hold the bottoms for her to step into, as I pull them up, and finger her pussy one more time, as she moans.

“Here’s my number. Text me when you get it.” And I give it to her. And enter her as Anna from BevHillsHotel.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And I’m relaxed, and wondering were Scott and Vince are. Gus has something to do. And Chris and Amanda are doing their thing. So I glance at my watch and it’s 6:00ish. Fine by me for a cocktail. So I head down to the lobby. Shorts and a T shirt. Flip flops. And I grab a seat at the bar and order a Modelo. And I’m scanning my phone and minding my own business. Lots of people in and out and it’s fun to think about them and are they married or dating and who is that hottie and I just pass the time. And the couple next to me leave, and there’s a dude there, drinking his beer and on his phone. And, ok, he’s hot. Just saying. Fuck. How to play this.

And I nod over “Hey man, how are you doing” and he pulls his ear pod out of his left ear. “Good man, you?” And I nod. And he nods, and puts his ear pod back in. A real conversationalist. “You think she’s hot?” and I nod to the girl next to him. Yes, dude, I expect you to engage in human contact. You want to drink alone, grab a six pack and sit in your room.

And he takes the ear pod out and looks at me. “Of course man.” And he goes to put the pod back in, and I stop him. He is three chairs away. “I’m sorry, am I bothering you? You seem nice and I thought it might be fun to chat and get to know each other, but you seem intent on you podcast, or whatever.” And you can see a little anguish on the guys face.

“I am sorry. I am painfully shy, and talking to people is hard for me. And especially a movie start like you.” Huh. “What’s your name?” and he looks at me “Duncan”. And I always liked that name. “See, Dunc. I’m by myself, you are by yourself. Slide some stools over and let me buy you a drink.” And Duncan looks around and does so. “My name is Ethan” and he looks at me. “Yes, I know. I saw your movie” and I put my hand out to him. And he shakes it. “I hope you liked it” and he nods. And he falls into himself. “Look, man. Thank you. But talking to people is really hard for me. Okay. It’s easier if I can just fall into my zone” and he doesn’t look at me again.

Huh. “Yeah, but life isn’t about being easy and I think you are hot, and if you can muster it, I’d like to chat with you.” And he glances at me. And looks ahead. You can see his wheels spinning. And he turns to me. And smiles a very forced smile. But god, it’s hot.

“That was a great movie. I watched all of the trailers and then when it came out it was so amazing. I felt like I was there. And I knew you were here and I came, it was so hard, but I figured maybe I could get a glimpse of you and then I did. And you wanted to talk. To me. And this is hard for me” and I put my hand on his shoulder. “Relax dude. We are just people” Thank you Jen. And he smiles.

Fuck. It’s like my old Grindr days. I need a fuck pad. I can’t bring Duncan back to our room. Gus is passed out after fucking Erin. But I’d like to tap what he has to offer. Fuck.

“Are you staying here?” and Duncan nods. And I smile. Spider to the web. And we chat and have another beer and he loosens up a little, and my foot on his stool leads to my leg leaning on his. And the heat is intense. As it is. And fuck all. Like. DICK. Fuck. Throb. Duncan is stacked. I can see his outline in his shorts. Fuck. He's like Gus and Sheik stacked. Fuck. Fuckitty-Fuck. And some of the cast drops by and I see some people I know. But it’s mostly Duncan.

“So what are you into, man?” and I smile at him. And he’s nervous. “I just wanted to see you.” And I nod. “Well you have.” And I nod. “And if we went, like, say, up to your room. Would you want to put your dick into my ass, or my dick into yours?” And I smile at Duncan.

“Both, actually. But mine might be a problem for you.” Which stops my suave moves in their tracks. Oh. “And why is that.” And Duncan looks over his shoulder. “I am too long for most people. Men or woman. They say they want it, but they can’t take it. And that’s why I so loved your film. You worked hard and took everyone and gave so much pleasure. I was like, I need to find this guy” and he looks at me. I’ve either stepped in shit or been played big time. So I rotate my body parallel to the bar, raise my left hand to order beers and use my hidden right hand to assess Duncan’s crotch.

Oh. Fuck. It’s big and meaty and it was over two of my hand lengths. Guys, you know this. I love a massive cock. To look at and chat at and run my fingers along. It’s entirely another matter to impale it in my ass. Fuck.

And Duncan looks at me. And he moves his hand to my cock. Which is semi. “Nice man” and I am speechless at his.

“Dude, you are a big boy.” And he nods. And he’s SAD about it. Fuck.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And like, I am not even sure why I am doing this. I really, really do not like getting fucked by big dicks. They hurt.

“You got any pot?” and Duncan nods. Well it saves a trip to the suite. “Look – I am doing a media barrage for our next movie. And they want me in the news and online. I’m being super slutty for the next two weeks – I am normally not promiscuous.” Well he doesn’t need to know everything.

“And I’m not gonna lie. I’m going to need to be seriously fucked up to take that thing. How are your rimming skills?” and he lights up. “Oh man. I’ve had to eat so many guys and girls out to just to keep them in the room. So I am pretty good. I can also wear a donut or two if you need me to not bottom out in you. I know from getting fucked that it hurts a lot” And I’m just looking at this cute dude. And I feel bad for him. Yeah, I feel bad for him that he has a large cock. Well I showed you a picture. He is large.

“Are you out at home?” and he shakes his head, no. “Fuck” and he looks at me. “I need you to post about our fuck on OnlyFans or a few other celebrity sites – and I don’t want to do that if you are not out.” And he is thinking. “Can I post it anonymously? I know I can. I can be long dicked guy finally got laid at the Beverly Hills Hotel with the super-slut, Ethan Cummings.” And I can be like, “See, he took the whole thing. I can use a fake name and keep my face out of it. That work?” and I nod. “It should”.

“Man, this is like super cool of you. I’ve only ever gotten to fuck one guy. And he made me promise to not go more than half-way in.” and you can see the excitement on his face. And the doubt on mine. And I swill my beer. And order more. Time to start pounding these bad-boys. Before I get a pounding.

And I keep scanning his shorts. He must have a semi cuz it looks bigger. And I do love fit, toned, big-dicked uncut guys. Who are desperate to fuck. Fuck. I switch to tequila.

“Do you cum faster sober or with a buzz?” and he shakes his head. “Then you stick to the beers. I need you to cum as fast a is humanly possible.”

And like, I know I’ve had the Sheik and Gus. I just remember how much work that was. And I just have the bartender leave the tequila bottle with us. Yeah, people are taking pics of me with the hot guy.

“C’mon. Let’s pee.” And I leave my vest on the stool and we go to the urinal. I have to see what’s going on. And he pulls his shorts down and it’s just massively long. And floppy. And that’s gonna hurt. And he knows exactly what I am doing. I take a piss and he finishes up and he puts it back in and we walk back to our seats and I pour more tequila.

“Fuck. Let’s go get me stoned” and he nods and takes me to his room. You forget how rooms can be small when you are used to a suite. And I ask Duncan to undress. And fuck. You’ve seen the picture. Fuck. And he takes a vape thing and turns it on for me and I do a quick hit. The taste is refreshing. And my brain feels it right away. And I do another. And swig some tequila. Duncan asks if he can undress me. And I’m like huh? “Sure, dude. Unwrap your present” And he smiles and does just that.

Okay. So I am nervous, but feeling better about it. See, if Duncan has a brain, he will be an excellent foreplay kind of guy. And Duncan moves me to lie on my stomach and starts with a very gentle, but firm massage. And it’s relaxing and he works my back and moves my legs to expose my hole. And he reaches into his drawer and removes a prostrate massager. “This was cleaned this morning, and sterilized with alcohol” and he inserts it and damn. He sets it low and my cock is hard. Right away. And he continues massaging me. And he takes a cock ring thing which vibrates and he rests it right under my balls. Providing them with a low level buzz. Damn. This guy has game. And he continues his massage and he ups the vibration and fuck. Damn. And I sip some Tequila and take another hit and I’m f-in ready. Skip the rimming.

“Fuck dude. I need you to fuck me now. Your ball-bag vibrator is phenomenal.” And he leans in and kisses me. And he flips me over onto my back and he removes the prostrate vibrator and he holds up a donut. And he looks at me. It’s like a spongy bagel thing. It’ll keep 2” of his cock out of my ass. Fuck. I shake my head, no. And he lubes me up and places his head at my ass and just applies some gentle pressure. And he’s handsome and his hands are still massaging me and he is anxious. And he looks at my face, and eyes locked, he pushes in a little more. I make the fuck-face look. Yep. He’s in. Fuck. And he holds. And he leans in and kisses me.

“You are so hot Ethan. Your ass feels so tight and wonderful. Thank you!” and he pushes some more and I do my best to push out and deep breathes. I can feel a bead of sweat on my forehead. And he pushes some more and I pull my legs up and he’s face fucking me with his tongue and I feel his legs close to mine. And it’s like he can get all of the way in, and I feel his legs, but then my ass expels him and he’s like an inch out.

And yep. Gut punches. And all I hear is blah-blah-blah and he makes out with me and slow fucks me but I think he’s saying like he’s grateful but I have no real idea. Yep, flat on my back getting a big old stick rammed up my ass. And fuck. I am a movie star. Now, Duncan is going to remember this because 1) he’s in and 2) I’m a movie star. But I believe in giving the people what they want. So I put a little porn start action into it.

“You are so big Duncan! You fill me up and you make me feel so good” I am sure I was slurring. And I push back on him and clench his cock with my ass as I am doing the best that I can and the ball bag vibrator is doing its thing and I’m like there. “I’m getting close man. Like really close. I need you to cum, man.” And he does a few rapid thrusts and he arches his back way out and I shoot my load. The look of ecstasy on his face as he shoots into me was fantastic.

Fucking well worth it. And he came a lot. And he kisses me and holds me tight. “Don’t you dare pull out until you are soft” and he nods. “Man, you are like, my first fuck. EVER. I’ve never cum in a dude before.” And I look at him.

“I’ve been with a bunch of guys, and some let me in. Part-way or maybe a little more. But a lot are like, you need to take it out man. So all of my other fucks have ended up being hand jobs. So you were my first. Thank you so much for that honor.” And he’s being serious. Glad to help a guy out. Fuck.

And he softens up a little and he pulls out and I reach for the tequila. Damn. And he takes a swig, too. “Fuck mate. That rocked. I can’t believe it.” And he gets all giddy happy. The shy guy from before. And he takes some pics. He makes me open my ass so you can see cum and how red it is. And he puts our cocks together and he makes me go down and puts my face by his cock as if I’m about to blow him. And it’s enough to get the point across. And he goes to his PC and loads the pictures up and shows them to me and he’s like writing out text. “Popping my cherry with Ethan Cummings. First guy that could take all of my ten inches!” And I look at his cock. Was it really 10 inches. Damn.

“This good?” and I nod and he hits ‘Post’ and it’s up. Damn.