Suave mente

I don't know but he does more than that. I think he owns his dental clinic. He's very good in his work.
I don't know if he's gay or bi.
Hunny chile. how miss suave doehhhhhhhh I think he is one of the gurlz .she perched in her Skittles shirt talking bout taste the rainbow hunny ..ouuuuuw werk.its kind of suspect to me. You go gurllllllahhhh
 

Attachments

Really whats the name of the gay company I'm gagging .his nudes are all over . He alleged like trans and muscle dudes to bust down her bussy down low . They said that Justin xl Williams , is gay allegedly and he would fuck the shit and dookie outta miss suave when they was on tour for chocolate city.

I forgot. I think someone posted it before.
 
I hab
I forgot. I think someone posted it before.
I have the video that he is on a bed stroking the kawkeee hunny Chile and then he bust a fat creamy nutt .. it was hot .mmmmmm I would like fuk that ass deep put her dental veneers bussy to sleep ..he is cute but as he got older is not giving hunny Chile .. like i am over her and her green contacts . He did that surgery in his eyes which is 10 k to make his eyes look green
 
  • Like
Reactions: Miggyrobie
Im still dreaming of how good he fckd me w that thick platano…… mmmmmm :p
Bitch I wish I would fuck him the way hee fucked u...I know n heard he be taking dick deep allegedly by masc dudesx allegedly he got fat ass pussy n food head skills
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Skd and The_nik
Bitch I wish I would fuck him the way hee fucked u...I know n heard he be taking dick deep allegedly by masc dudesx
Allegedly
Im still dreaming of how good he fckd me w that thick platano…… mmmmmm :p
You can call him hunny Chile look his number but thtn he may say who is u... I m madd you ain't eat his ass and fuck him n breed him hard n deep hunny ..take it he looks like he can take a pounding
 
Lmaoooo its not alleged, its a FACT babes.
He says he a thug .. I called him but when I called him he sounded soft n fem yasss I love it. I said hello baby . He got madd at cussed me out n I said I'm str8 ..how you know he be taking dick deep n be getting fucked ? You said he fucked you but I wanna know if he be getting fucked doggy n missionary and on his back and sides ,...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nick0088
He says he a thug .. I called him but when I called him he sounded soft n fem yasss I love it. I said hello baby . He got madd at cussed me out n I said I'm str8 ..how you know he be taking dick deep n be getting fucked ? You said he fucked you but I wanna know if he be getting fucked doggy n missionary and on his back and sides ,...
I dnt think hes that type babes

hes a fucker for sure
 
Thats fine!
I live for it I Wana top him but like maybe hee don't get fucked at all but I think he does alleegedly he just afraid but his asshole looks like it takes d .. it was. A lil.smidged with dingleberry hemroides .. no shade or body shaming huñy but it was loose like gurl who been tapping in ..how old is she gurlah like 40 .. just asking