Submissive Nyc Twink

nymikey16

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone. I'm a short, small Filipino guy living in the Big Apple. I'm a shy introvert, submissive and love to please men. I like all men but I love daddies. Quite a freak, yeah. I'm a bottom but am not really into it, mostly preferring to suck and swallow.

For the non-dirty stuff, I'm into video games and aviation, and I like reading. You might find me in an internet cafe working on my novel.

Anyway, that's enough about me. I'm glad to be here!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: nymikey16
D

deleted1168963

Welcome ab
Hi everyone. I'm a short, small Filipino guy living in the Big Apple. I'm a shy introvert, submissive and love to please men. I like all men but I love daddies. Quite a freak, yeah. I'm a bottom but am not really into it, mostly preferring to suck and swallow.

For the non-dirty stuff, I'm into video games and aviation, and I like reading. You might find me in an internet cafe working on my novel.

Welcome aboard. You will have fun here. Check out my fat cock

Reactions: Gj816 and nymikey16

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
lpsg is a discussion forum with both sexual and non-sexual discussions nymikey16. You could create and/or participate in threads suited to your interests. Have fun exploring, interacting and befriending our members.
Welcome to lpsg!:emoji_tropical_drink::D:emoji_ice_cream:

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You sound like just the kind of guy I would enjoy interacting with. Welcome from this daddy in Bronx

Reactions: nymikey16