FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you who like deepthroat cocksucking, check out the pics in my gallery (me sucking thick ones) and my deepthroat video clips (also available at xtube [link below], for those of you who aren't Gold members and can't watch the vids)

XTube Videos

Hope you like them!:cool:

P.S. One of my suckbuddies (black, huge cock) moved to Seattle.... any black guys in the Boston/Providence area who would like to step in? :smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG I agree that watching a white guy suck a big black cock is a huge turnon....that's why I make my white cuck hubby suck most of my black lovers....xo ANN

if you are serious then hit me up so we can talk....i experienced this once before when i had the opportunity (me and my homebois) to do this guys wife/girlfriend while he watched.....it turnd out to be hotter than i expected...so hit me up ....

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all these dick sucking pics make me wanna get mine sucked ....might have to go downstairs to the gym and entice one of the members

Arliss, no enticing needed I'm sure.....would take you all of 2.5 seconds before someone was on their knees and half way up that big beauty:tongue: