Sudden erection while peeing in the woods

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by zawfi, Aug 25, 2007.

1. zawfi

zawfi New Member

I suppose this is strange and unusual, but every time I'm hiking or on a camping trip and have to take a leak by the nearest tree, I get a sudden hard-on. Maybe it's the fresh air on my dick. Maybe it's because there are usually one or two other guys on the trip and we usually all stop for a pee at the same time, and it arouses me to think of all of us standing their with our cocks out. I don't know, but I don't think the other guys get hard. And this isn't something I can easily hide, even when turned away, since the stream will give me away. Still have never been "called" on it.

I always get hard when going commando, too, maybe for similar reasons, which is why I seldom do it.

Anyone else?

2. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    yeah sometimes specially if the weather is really hot, and a nice cool breeze passes by and caresses my cock:biggrin1:

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's your cock telling you "LET ME OUT! GIVE ME SOME AIR!"

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you've worn briefs or similar supportive underwear, you will get constant erections when you first freeball or wear boxers. After a few weeks, you'll get used to hanging free and it won't happen so much.

5. zawfi

zawfi New Member

I started wearing boxers years ago, in college, and I know what you mean about that. But I still get hard when going commando. Maybe I should try again to get used to commando. Would be fun in itself!

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me, it doesn't make a big difference whether I go commando or wear boxers. Even though I'm used to hanging loose, the rubbing of my cockhead against my clothes when I'm walking often gives me a semi and sometimes a full hard on. I usually don't worry about it any more and know it will eventually go down.

7. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quoted by z4wf11

I suppose this is strange and unusual, but every time I'm hiking or on a camping trip and have to take a leak by the nearest tree, I get a sudden hard-on.

That gives a whole new meaning of the old expression, getting a woody.:smile:

lafever

8. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

I spring a boner almost every time I pee outside. Hope someone is watching....

9. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

this is your brain giving you a subliminal message...secretly you enjoy being naked outdoors and having your cock admired. have you ever nuded up outdoors by yourself? next time you try it I bet you get a raging hard-on. personally there is nothing better than a good jerkoff session in the woods.

10. zawfi

zawfi New Member

Oh, I've jerked off outdoors, for sure. In the garden at home, while camping -- I enjoy it whenever I get a chance!

Draft saved Draft deleted