Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
redhead to the rescue!!

aloe vera.

noxzema *pure lobster girl heaven*

corn starch. *mix into a paste. slather up. as the water evaporates ya skin cools. the corn starch feels so chilly and wonderful*

buttermilk bath is a fairly soothing. a cup or two in the the bath water and make like a human tea bag.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Calamine Lotion is very soothing and will also take the itch away when you start to peel.
# Hint#
Put the bottle in the fridge when not in use.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take aspirin, and a cool bath with Witch Hazel and apply pure aloe vera from a plant not a bottle. Sorry about the pain, I don't burn but I have helped many recover.
PS Someone recently told me something about something called sunscreen!

Last edited:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aloe vera is the only thing that'll take the sting out Meg.

Get the stuff in the tube (it's green and you'll immediately feel relief once applied).

Poor you.. yeowtch!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm sorry honey, everything everybody else said and also:

A mixture of lavender oil and yogurt can also help in treating the sunburn.

Soak a piece of cloth or cotton gauze in cold whole milk and apply carefully to the burned skin. Leave it for 15 minutes to 20 minutes, and then wash with cold water.

For instant relief, mix instant mashed potato mix with crushed ice.

Apply a mixture of 1 part tomato juice and 6 parts buttermilk to the burned area.

And for what is perhaps the most interesting remedy, Preparation H can take down the swelling and relieve the pain.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always keep an aloe vera plant around the house for burns! Instant relief.

Whatever you do, don't do what I did when I was kid -- rummaging through the medicine cabinet looking for anything lotion-like and then.....

finding.....

and putting on.....

(wait for it)

MENTHOLATUM DEEP HEATING RUB

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the dumbest things I ever did as a kid, and that's saying a lot! I was very inquisitive and experimental, but those are stories for another day. Good luck with the burn. Google "folk remedies" or "folk cures" for sunburn for more ideas.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aloe Vera After Sun Cooling Gel.

If you have a Dollar Tree near you they may have it.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aloe Vera gel with lidocaine, any brand will do. I keep a bottle in the fridge all summer. Lidocaine is the same stuff dentists use to numb you. So it gets rid of the burn.

Worked great for me during the day but I learnt the hard way to not put it on befor bed, my sheets stuck to my sun burn and made me sick when I pulled them off it hurt so bad. But my sunburn was bad enough I blisterd the next day. I hope you don't it sucks. I had to take 2 benadryl (sp?) just to sleep for 4 days.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sneaks up on Mr. Bird and stealthily delivers a bear hug* sunburns are the suck :frown: but i love peeling the lizzard skin off once the burn heals up.

so gross. sooo cool. way cooler than elmer's glue faux-skin peeling.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Jumps like a puddy cat because of Mizz Mickey then happily bear hugs back*

I find it fun to peel the dead skin off unless it runs into a spot not ready to peel yet then it just sucks. LOL.
Elmers glue faux skin peel..............I remember those days. After all it was only a week ago I did that very thing to my arm.
Oh and I'm going to make a little crochet Ninja next month and with your blessing it shall be named whatever you choose Mizz Mickey

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*claps hands in a giddy childish fashion* ninja naming is very serious business. the name must inspire fear and respect, the name must have an air of mystery and ancient secretyness.

umm steve?

ever do the elmer's glue belly bump? it's kinda like being siamese twins for a couple of minutes. being in the moment is crucial for really selling the separation. screaming at the top of your lungs helps.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Steve it is!

No I have never done that one. I have put it in my armpits before and glued them shut and I have glued my hand to my junk before............Long story, didn't end well.