Supportive but roomy underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigPappy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. BigPappy

BigPappy New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys. So, what kind of underwear do you have that meet this criteria? I need support for my balls but when I get that my unit is constricted.

I need the support (dr's orders) because I had a vericoselectomy and I would be in pain if I wore boxers.

Currently I wear 2xist trunks and CK body trunks and prefer the trunk/boxer brief style. Those are the only two that I've found so far that are decently comfy. I would love to find the perfect pair.

What's out there? I considered slicing a hole in a pair to let my penis hang out so I can hike up for added testicular support.

Thanks in advance!

2. londonredhead

londonredhead Member

look at Andrew Christian - I am meaty, works a treat

3. BigPappy

BigPappy New Member

Albums:
    Thanks. I checked those out and they look promising. A bit pricey, but underwear is worth it really. I think I'll try one pair out.

Any others?

4. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Definitely checkout Obviously Underwear.com Super cool underwear, and i wanna get some! let me know how they are if u do get any!

5. TheDane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try to take a look at www. hillcrestswimwear.com - great underwear and swimwear. Tailored to fit you!

I've used them with great success! Highly recommnedable.

Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted