1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Supportive but roomy underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigPappy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. BigPappy

BigPappy 1st Like

Albums:
    Hey guys. So, what kind of underwear do you have that meet this criteria? I need support for my balls but when I get that my unit is constricted.

I need the support (dr's orders) because I had a vericoselectomy and I would be in pain if I wore boxers.

Currently I wear 2xist trunks and CK body trunks and prefer the trunk/boxer brief style. Those are the only two that I've found so far that are decently comfy. I would love to find the perfect pair.

What's out there? I considered slicing a hole in a pair to let my penis hang out so I can hike up for added testicular support.

Thanks in advance!

2. londonredhead

londonredhead Experimental Member

look at Andrew Christian - I am meaty, works a treat

3. BigPappy

BigPappy 1st Like

Albums:
    Thanks. I checked those out and they look promising. A bit pricey, but underwear is worth it really. I think I'll try one pair out.

Any others?

4. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Definitely checkout Obviously Underwear.com Super cool underwear, and i wanna get some! let me know how they are if u do get any!

5. TheDane

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try to take a look at www. hillcrestswimwear.com - great underwear and swimwear. Tailored to fit you!

I've used them with great success! Highly recommnedable.

Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice