1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I just went surfing with some friends for the first time, it was amazing except for one thing. I know wet suites are meant to be tight but there was literally no room for my privates, my balls completely vacated the space and hid somewhere in my belly. To be fair it wasn't my wetsuit so it could have been the wrong size. It was verging on the painful, is that normal?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Wetsuits are designed to be a second skin that keep your bodytemperature allright in cold water, so yeah it is normal that things are going be showed when you put them on mate. Maybe a size bigger would help so you won't have to feel pain, because that is not normal, but your member will be showed all the time. :smile:
    To losse the pain, your suit was probably too short, not small, but short, you have to need another height probably.

3. randddue

randddue New Member

Albums:
    I know th efeeling! Most likely the wetsuit is too tight, but it can also be casued by a combination of the cold water and how your stuff was positioned in the wetsuit. if not right you can really feel your balls while you're paddling. I suggest an adjustment!

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    as a resident surfer, no, wetties should not hurt your junk. how cold is the water brah? if it's not too cold, i suggest just using a rash guard. it's basically the upper half of a wetty

5. ncsudude009

ncsudude009 Member

Albums:
    You're wearing a wetsuit that's too tight. That's it.

6. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Let me put it this way, it was snowing in most of England today.

Draft saved Draft deleted