Surprise....

sucker4sex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have their ever been anyone whose penis have surprised you. It could be a co-worker, friend, or family member and when you seen their member in person, at the gym or in the bathroom you did not know they were hung like that? Tell me your experiences?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. I used to work in an adult bookstore. The owner hated to have guys stand around in the booth area. I was guilty of doing that one day when the owner snuck around the corner and yelled for the guys to find a booth. I jumped into the closest booth, and another guy jumped into the booth next door. There was a big glory hole between the two.

The guy next to me was maybe 5'8", smaller body. Next thing I realize, he had lowered his pants and he has a huge dick. When erect, he is around 10" long and extremely thick! I had seen him in there many times before, but I never realized what he was carrying! Needless to say, him and I became regular play buddies! That was 15 years ago, and him and I still play together.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes. I used to work in an adult bookstore. The owner hated to have guys stand around in the booth area. I was guilty of doing that one day when the owner snuck around the corner and yelled for the guys to find a booth. I jumped into the closest booth, and another guy jumped into the booth next door. There was a big glory hole between the two.

The guy next to me was maybe 5'8", smaller body. Next thing I realize, he had lowered his pants and he has a huge dick. When erect, he is around 10" long and extremely thick! I had seen him in there many times before, but I never realized what he was carrying! Needless to say, him and I became regular play buddies! That was 15 years ago, and him and I still play together.

10"? An estimate? Or have you measured. ..?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have no problem measuring next time. As for the camera, that is his call. I doubt he would have a problem with it. I'll ask.

You don't even have to click a pic. I'm sure you've read enough here to be well informed on how to properly measure. ...

Just tell him you have friends who've never really seem a "true 10".

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't even have to click a pic. I'm sure you've read enough here to be well informed on how to properly measure. ...

I'll Gladly ask next time we get together. I would think he would share.

YES, my ex, who also used to be my landlord. (Now) 57 year old Lebanese man who couldn't be taller than 5'7, but he has a BIG ass cock with a fat mushroom head and had no problem showing it off to anyone that wanted to see. Most of the time he relaxed on his balcony, he had a silk (or silkish) robe and tighty whities on with a massive bulge. He and Roberto Malone look just alike face and cock wise

Reactions: worshipbig1s

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, met a guy from CL who answered an ad I placed. He picked me up and we went for a drive. Good looking, very feminate, younger guy from Cuba. Probably not more than 5'6" and 130#. Went to a secluded spot so he could suck my dick. While he's sucking, he pulls his cock and starts jerking it. It was difficult to get a look because he was on his knees and his clothes were obstructing the view. When I got a good look, my jaw dropped. He had a fat uncut cock, probably the size of a Red Bull can. This was years ago and we still play on occasion. I love to jerk him and feel the girth and heft, but unfortunately his foreskin hygiene leaves something to be desired.

Reactions: loloster

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

You start measuring from the asshole and go once around the thigh, right? Mine is 47".

Reactions: lapdog2001

eveready6969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was a construction superintendent on a job and used to go to Erotic City booths after work..well one day the blocklayers son came in and went into one of the booths with a glory hole....he is about 5'4" and 120lbs soaking wet and married....I figured why not and grabbed the booth next to him...he was blocking the glory hole to start but eventually moved away to reveal what he had...damn if he wasn't stroking a very thick very long semi hard cock.....I motioned for him to put it through the hole but he wouldn't.....he said he wanted some poppers so I went and bought some, knocked on his booth door with them, and he let me in...I was on my knees and choking that monster cock down my throat in a second while he opened the poppers, sat back, watched the str8 video, and got a rush.....he never got all the way hard but that was ok cuz I could swallow him down my throat easier that way....he did shoot a nice load eventually and we went our ways.....never acknowledged anything at work but he would come in to Erotic City every so often and I would go buy the poppers and knock and he would let me in....damn I wish I could hook up with him again.....

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have their ever been anyone whose penis have surprised you. It could be a co-worker, friend, or family member and when you seen their member in person, at the gym or in the bathroom you did not know they were hung like that? Tell me your experiences?
A few times.

Well, several times.

Then there were this that surprised by being smaller than expected.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of guys who had nice big ones but not too surprising. Two who were surprising included a guy with dwarfism who I saw in an airport men's room and who had a thick cock; the other was an ultra-conservative religious guy whose cock was on the thin side but very long.