survey....post your score

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The yes was getting a little repititive save for piercing, mutilation, urine and animals.

I have to admit an 809, but then i have been around the block a few times with a very open mind.

So what i am left with with is an "extreme respect" and trepidation of my old friend Kotchanski at 888 :eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The yes was getting a little repititive save for piercing, mutilation, urine and animals.
Tell me about it!!

I have to admit an 809, but then i have been around the block a few times with a very open mind.
So what'll you do that I won't (I'm 80-ish below you) - can't be just the silly vampire question

So what i am left with with is an "extreme respect" and trepidation of my old friend Kotchanski at 888 :eek:

And what Kotchanski do that the rest of us won't - RespeK!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww, I only got a 601. There were questions I had no answers for.:rolleyes:
Oh good, I wasn't the only one!

I would like to point out that I didn't click yes to any of the bestiality questions though!!!! :yuck:
Nor did I.

*sigh* 547
If you are interested in increasing your score I'll be visiting South Carolina in August. :smile:

I have to admit an 809, but then i have been around the block a few times with a very open mind. So what i am left with with is an "extreme respect" and trepidation of my old friend Kotchanski at 888 :eek:
What's up with the vampire question? I don't even know what vampire sex is and I am not sure I want to know.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congratulations!

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 620!

Higher than I thought!