Survivor 20

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JT (country boy) is so cute...and this is going to be a good season. Someone asked about Richard Hatch and I heard that he couldn't travel outside the country yet due to his legall problems.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Russell is back & hotter than ever! I don't know what it is about him that is a turn on. And how could we forget about Colby!

Wonder what they would have to do to get Richard 'the evil queen with a tiny dick' Hatch back on?

He (Richard Hatch) asked for permission from the court/Judge to be allowed to travel outside the US to be on the show. His request was denied. Would have been nice to see him & Russell battle it out. :rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At first I thought ewww Russell and Coach I can't stand either of them. Russell makes my skin crawl and Coach just can't shut that fucking dragon slayer mouth. But I went and watched it anyway, guess I'm hooked. Wonder how soon it will take Tyson to get in his birthday suit. J.T. is much hotter with his belly covered, he looks better when he's not standing with James.

Does anyone know what ever happened with J.T. and his buddy who came in second.

S

SirConcis

Colby makes me curious because he purposefully hides his sexuality.

J.T. is the innocent naive wholesome southern boy. Cute and athletic.

Tom is the mature male that is still sexually attractive, and if he were in "Sex and the City", he'd get Samatha all over him.

Tyson is the athletic body, and he certainly has no problems showing it. Wonder if we'll get a VPL from his speedo or other bathing suit. Remember that when he was on the show, on the first day, he stripped in front of the ladies to go take a swim in water.
I would say he is the most likely to have some VPL show.

The producers seem to have decided that apart from the "token" Tyson male model, the rest will be fairly asexual. There was a season where the men were in boxer briefs that shows significant VPL even on standard TVs. That lasted a couple of weeks before they were given nearly identical shorts.

The girls are all dressed in nice bikinis and certainly strut their stuff. Sort of condescending towards women if they are portrayed as having to use their bodies to get ahead in the game.

Boston Rob seems to be well endowed, but his attitude is so asexual that he could have a naked female in front of him and not even notice.

In terms of Russell, the actors were probably told about him. But when the vilains are introduced on the beach, one the the vilain ladies was visibly surprised when Probst said that Russel had been voted one of the most vilains of history. So it is no sure how much they had been told about him. Of course, you see no mention by the others of not knowing him. So the producers would have told the cast to behave as if they knew russell. Wouldn't be surprised if they got a preview of Russels' antics they had just shot a month or two before (since they are sequestered on the island and have signed heavy duty non disclosures, it woudl be OK to tell them about unaired episodes.