Survivor Gabon

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think the other guy who's a lawyer is hotter.... don't know his name though.

there was one challenge (the only one i saw lol) that he was holding onto a pole while the other team tried to pull him off.... i guess his package was popping out because they blurred around his shorts and that area.... boy would I like to have seen the uncensored version.

Greatand08

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's Marcus who I think 2 episodes back was standing around the dock talking to 3 other people and he had a blur all over his crotch. Which prompts the question "Why was he standing around talking with his package hanging out?!" That makes him seem confident with his masculinity which, then leads to assuming hes got something to be confident about.

Hmm..

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's Marcus who I think 2 episodes back was standing around the dock talking to 3 other people and he had a blur all over his crotch. Which prompts the question "Why was he standing around talking with his package hanging out?!" That makes him seem confident with his masculinity which, then leads to assuming hes got something to be confident about.

Hmm..

i'm talking about a different time, and i'm positive it was the other guy.

Greatand08

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, the lawyer.. damn everyone was whining about him eating this week.. Dan? Yeah, Dan's the lawyer. I didn't notice that slip myself.

I'm talking about the doctor, Marcus. I think I'd have to go through past episodes to double check.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sounds like we're talking about different times. the dan one was during one of the challenges where one person from each team had to hold on to a pole while two members of the other team tried to pull them off and drag them across a line. He was holding on and the other teams players were pulling his legs and then they blurred his crotch so you know it was because some junk was flopping out. I wish you could just get R-rated tv that they don't censor at all.

I think the REAL piece of eye candy this season is Matty.

I was so glad to see "Ace" go tonight.