swallowing (drinking) a nut

nakedboyxxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, any vid where the guy swallow the nut for real? i mean not vids where one comes in another's mouth and then this one lick it but then spit it out...i want real swallow...it's a huge turn on for me...
thanks

oral creampies are my favorite! this guy swallows the jizz of most of his 'str8' friends: str8cocklvr318

the latin guy from militaryclassified.com has swallowed several loads also. look up gary, bobby (i believe it's bj3), anthony (bj2), fitz, alex, randy, jp..

fuck, i guess i am going to hafta bust out the tissues now. lol

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what makes these vids intense is that the guys really look like they're hungry for or aroused by eating the cum. This is the same for girl/guy cum-eating vids too. If she really wants the load, then it can be really exciting. Interesting thread.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I inherited a sets of Paul Morris's Treasure Island Media CDs. They are all titled "Drunk on Cum" and go from 1 up to number 9 (9 different CDs). So far, they are the best cum eating/sharing vids I've cum across. The plots the same: a couple of bukake victims gladly take on a room full of cocks of different sizes and men of different ages. Very few drops of man batter are wasted. Each video session is a feast of lots of spooge riches. The Squeeze and I have become major cum hounds over the last few years and have formed a nice circle of friends who enjoy the same.

Check out www.treasureislandmedia.com. These are the same guys notorious for the nonstop bareback gang bang videos. And if "Damon" ever makes it to Europe I think I need to have him over for a meet and greet with a select group of our like-minded friends. As a side note, he's the grandson of a 1st cousin of mine originally from Ewetaw. Imagine how proud his folks must be. I know I am. If he's a great grand cousin does it still count as incest?