Sweat

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
One of the hot (straight) construction workers that I work with is always picking on me and teasing me about being gay. He rubs his nipples and holds his hammer up like it is his big dick. It is really funny and all in good fun. Anyway, one day he was teasing me a little more than usual while he was on his knees laying tile and particularly sweaty. So I leaned over and licked his back from his belt to his shoulders. All he said was that he would have pulled down his pants if he known I was going to do that. I assured him that I would never do that again when he was that sweaty. Was fun to tease him, but I didn't like the sweat at all.

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
One of the hot (straight) construction workers that I work with is always picking on me and teasing me about being gay. He rubs his nipples and holds his hammer up like it is his big dick. It is really funny and all in good fun. Anyway, one day he was teasing me a little more than usual while he was on his knees laying tile and particularly sweaty. So I leaned over and licked his back from his belt to his shoulders. All he said was that he would have pulled down his pants if he known I was going to do that. I assured him that I would never do that again when he was that sweaty. Was fun to tease him, but I didn't like the sweat at all.

That was really hot, though I've never tasted sweat before...