Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know why you quoted me?! I only asked question. I highly doubt there's that telegram group. I didn't post: "add me", fyi.
Don't know why you quoted me?! I only asked question. I highly doubt there's that telegram group. I didn't post: "add me", fyi.
He posted it so you understand the updated rules and policies. He actually did you a favor. :) Many people are not aware of it.

neon1821

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted it so you understand the updated rules and policies. He actually did you a favor. :) Many people are not aware of it.
I'm aware of it! ;) Once again: I DIDN'T POST TELEGRAM LINK OR ASK FOR IT! So, still don't know why he quoted me : unamused:

dizzied

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm aware of it! ;) Once again: I DIDN'T POST TELEGRAM LINK OR ASK FOR IT! So, still don't know why he quoted me : unamused:

Truthfully, I understand your question regarding it....but in the rules it says " As a result, we no longer allow anyone to promote a telegram group on LPSG" by asking if there was a Swell80 Telegram group you are indirectly promoting it. I know it may sound silly to you, but they have been very strict regarding it, and it may cause you to get a warning and potentially be banned. We are watching out for our fellow LPSG members and don't want you to have to go through that. My suggestion is to not use the word Telegram on the threads..just a friendly suggestion... :)

Jules83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you sat with me please? juliangreene981@gmail.com

Hey guys I found some places where we can find red content, but I give that information by private, last time I published the links, the thread were close some days after, but I'm not sure if that was the reason.

Horian

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys I found some places where we can find red content, but I give that information by private, last time I published the links, the thread were close some days after, but I'm not sure if that was the reason.
how do i contact you to know more?

Reactions: LockerRoomPA

B8BRO

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it’s happened a couple of times - if you post links to places where his videos are posted - the place that you post or link here will be taken down soon after - the person making those videos is on this site - he gave his OnlyFans and his Xvideos info - don’t know whether he has them removed because they are his videos and he wants folks to go the places where he told folks to look for them or not but he has LITERALLY responded to posts in* this* thread and no links have stayed for the most part...IJS