Swimming Trunks.

bt002

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your penis is a part of your body just like every other part, why would any one go out of there way to pretend it is not there. it is there so treat it kind and dont be ashamed of it. where did all this come from,must cover up and hide our bodys, skin is skin no matter what part of the body it is. i only wear thin lycra swimmers to the beach, they cover but the total outline of my penis is visable. men have always had penises and always will and i think most other people know that , its part of our body just like breasts are part of the female body. come on guys throw away those board shorts and stop wearing two pairs of breifs under them, how uncomfortable must that be. it is 2009 not 1899, anything goes.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't wear Speedos for a rather unusual reason; my bulge actually makes anyone looking from the side capable of seeing the side of my balls :p

So i wear these shorts-like trunks instead :)

Do you try to wear your penis up or down? in your speedos?...

I'd say try wearing a slightly larger size or a different style of speedo...There are many different styles, you could also consider trying a pouch design that would have more space in the front for your bulge...

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say if you got it flaunt it!
My horny step mother taught me that statement well as a young man, and
besides...just look at what all the women are wearing these days at the beaches.

I wear a pair of long shorts over my speedo's and when I swim I take them off.
If I want to show myself off I leave them off..
If I feel I need to cover up more I put the shorts back on..
When I was a child my large penis attracted attention and I just learned to deal with it like this...
When I went thru puberty and I now had hair on my balls I got even more attention...
I go to the beaches often around here and have no issue with others looking at me there, But I found out that white speedo's are not the best for when they get wet they are see thru on me.
Even though they are lined, I am almost naked and you can even see my hair down there!.
I also will not wear a mans thong that will expose my naked ass cheeks in public, as I have too much to try to cover and fear that I will just fall out and have a "janet jackson" moment, But on the beach.
When I am covered in just a speedo and with the size of my penis limp there just is no way to make it shrink, or hide it and one can clearly see my outline and girth and length, and I see them look and even stare...
And then look again!,
It can be seen in just about anything I wear that is comfortable to be in at the beach,
And I've tried alot of them.
I have had women go with me to the nude beaches that I met at the public beaches, just so that we all can be open about our bod's and not have children around us...
Crazy thing is ...
The last time I was at playlinda beach a family was there and their little girl ( probably about 14 or 15 year old daughter) kept staring at me and my cock hanging that was easily twice what her daddy's cock was and she kept pointing it out to her mommy as we walked by and saying.

"Wow mommy , Look...he has a huge one!"
And so my girl and I walked to another part of the beach to relax and sunbathe and swim. getting away from them..
It was odd is all...
Even though their daughter had nice firm tit's and a nice looking pussy I must admit!

I am still in shape, and my penis when limp usually hangs around 6 to 7 inches and compared to my 10 1/2 inches when erect I get looked at all the time.
Always have..
So I like the looks of the speedo's on me, and compare it to a woman walking by wearing a thong bikini.
She knows she has it and wants you to look..
Even if you can't have it!
so remeber that some of us guys too!

I am not saying that all men can get away with wearing a speedo like me.
Alot of guys should never even try it!
I can go to the beach and see "camel toes" and nipple's protruding thru bikini tops and even one piece suits all day long...
I know they can see my cock's outline, all bent and stuffed in my suits only available space.
I also know that they can see that I am not arroused and frankly if I was to get a hard on, It would have no place to go without escaping anyways..
I dont like wearing heavy shorts in the water personally...
And I have been hit on many times by horny women that see I have more than their used to getting and they can see that I am not even hard or erect in any way yet.
The women like it and so do I.
I seen women of all ages checking it out and have even been flashed and teased in an effort to turn me on!!!
The brave ones just come up and strike up a conversation and some have even just come out and asked if they could see it naked!
I have been led to hotels and cars and trucks by women, just to see a quick flash of a nice pussy in return for a nice picture of my cock on their trip.

I again say ..
"If you got it.. Flaunt it."
Grant E.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you try to wear your penis up or down? in your speedos?...

I'd say try wearing a slightly larger size or a different style of speedo...There are many different styles, you could also consider trying a pouch design that would have more space in the front for your bulge...

It happens when I park him upwards, and downwards puts even more on show, LOL Sideways isn't as bad as the first two, but still he'll be visible...

Maybe one day when I've got the time to go swimwear shopping I'll check for a speedo with a suitable pouch size :smile:

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say if you got it flaunt it!
( probably about 14 or 15 year old daughter) kept staring at me and my cock hanging that was easily twice what her daddy's cock

Even though their daughter had nice firm tit's and a nice looking pussy I must admit!

I have been led to hotels and cars and trucks by women, just to see a quick flash of a nice pussy in return for a nice picture of my cock on their trip.
Grant E.

well grant, i think that belongs in the fiction section you creepy pedo.:ugh: