Taking Four Guys Mmm

D

deleted1109963

This is yet another crazy scenario with four of the guys. But it actually started off right when I finished with the other two, the wife was sending photos and videos of what i was doing on the group chat to the other guys. They obviously wanted to take part in it as well. So the wife told me this during but she had only texted me the day after that she has to make it up to the other four the next day. I really wanted it too.

So the next day I arrived at her house and she answered the door and I got naked right away. Then she told me to go to the room upstairs and said she had laid out clothes for me. So I got dressed piece by piece, first was the pink thong, I slid it up my smooth waxed legs and made it sit right in between my ass cheeks. The I put on the very short white mini skirt, and then grabbed the thin pink belt that I buckled just above my skirt. Then she also laid out a little gold necklace and a watch which I put on. Then I put on the short pink top and the white socks and heels. When I was all ready I looked at myself in the mirror, and headed downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs the guys were there looking at me, one said I cant believe I wasn't invited, another said he will use me hard today. I smiled with their comments and went close to them. One guy bent me forward to suck one of the others cock as he was behind me and lift up my short mini skirt and moved the thong to the side to tease my asshole. The guys I was sucking rotated and they did get rougher pretty quick. The guy who was behind me was lubing up my ass and his cock then he eased his way in. It was kind of tough to hold this standing and bent over position with the heels but I was still able to deepthroat the cocks all the way down.

The guys did get a rotation going and I sucked them right out of my ass. It was really fun, then one guy who was fucking my ass decided to remove the skirt but keep panties on and put me down on floor onto my knees for me to deepthroat them all. I loved being surrounded by them all and moving from cock to another to suck. After about five minutes they took off my thong and put me in doggy on the couch. I was getting rammed from each end in this position and sucking them as they pulled out of my ass, they literally got to fuck me in my ass for 30 seconds each before making me taste my ass from their cocks. At one point on the guys told me to put four of my fingers up my ass and then he also shoved his cock in there at the same time, I did this while still sucking on another, then he told me to spit more on my hand as I pulled out and then shove my hand in there, I did just as he said. Then the next guys just wanted to fuck me hard in my ass and they rotated this way again for another few more minutes.

The next position I did was missionary. They still kept their rotations going but were rough, and it was easier for them to bend over my face for me to lick their assholes too. I also liked this position for deepthroating as it was easier to get the whole cock down. Then I said I wanted two in me and one guys lied down on the couch and I mounted him facing him and another went behind me as I sucked a third and wanked the fourth. They loved rotations haha. The guy on top would pull out, make me suck him, the one I was sucking would make me wank him and the one I was wanking went up my ass. There was a point in this position where I gagged a lot and saliva came up and landed on the guys below (his shoulder) he said your gonna pay for that you slut then fucked me faster and slapped my ass and face a few times. I could tell he was close to cumming too. So we switched position.

Another guy got on his back and I mounted him and spread my legs to welcome the next, and opened my mouth to suck. It was a fun position but the guys werent able to fuck me hard. They soon figured this out so they all stood up and lifted me in the air and fucked me this way, standing up and they held my body and legs. The guys were all already close to cumming, I wanted them to last longer but they just couldnt. so they rushed me to the floor and right away two of them came all over my face and mouth, then the third guy came over and came, it was a huge load and hit me with a lot of velocity, then finally the fourth was an even larger load, he used his cock to scoop up the cum from my face into my mouth.

I thanked the guys and the wife. Everyone was happy.