Taking the 7 guys, double and triple anal, gagging, pissing fun.

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone so it's been a while since I rode again but I'm very excited as we have been doing many cool things lately. I do like to come back and write about some of the new interesting adventures that we are constantly doing. As usual all of my events are true and did happen, this event took place just last weekend and it involved the couple as well as a six other guys. Here they got to do anything they wanted to me including double anal, gagging, deepthroating, ass to mouth, and of course lots of piss playing.

Throughout the week in the group chat the guys were all talking about some of the things that they wanted to do and revisit. Just reading some of the comments may be super horny throughout the week. As usual I slept over at the couple's house the night before. The next morning I woke up and prepped myself for the guys will arrive around noon. The wife stayed with me in her room until everyone arrived. We did play with each other, and teased one another. She gave me some of her clothes, knee high black boots and a black spaghetti top.

When the guys were all there they settled in the basement and I walk down the steps. The guys were already all naked and ready for some fun. I went to the first guy on my knees and started to suck him and it wasn't long before two of the guys called me to the couch and I sat between them as I stroked each of them and two other guys came from behind to feed me their cocks. After a few more minutes I went to the other three guys on my knees as a surrounding me and fed me their cocks. They were starting to get a little rougher by forcing my head down on their dick. One of the guys also kept my head down to the bottom as long as I could, and when I came back up I gagged has a mouth full of saliva spilled onto my chest. Then one of the guys grabbed e and made me stand up and then leaned me over to fuck my ass. I could feel his cock go in slowly as it expanded my ass. He did that for a little while and got a good thrust going before the next guy called me over as he was sitting on a couch and told me to sit on his cock. I held his cock nice and stiff to put it up my ass and slowly slide down. When I went all the way in I put my hands on his chest as he put his hands on my hips. I bounced on his cock as the first guy that fucked me was teasing my nipples. At times the guy fucking me would pull me up from my legs to show my gaping hole and then we'll make me sit back on his cock.

The next guy was also on the couch and I mounted him facing him as he eased his cock into my ass. He just went straight to fucking me fast and hard as I sucked on the guy that I just fucked. Hear more of the guys were surrounding me so I stroke them if I had a free hand. It wasn't long before the next guy could be a missionary on the couch the fuck my ass as I sucked the fresh cock from my ass before. The wife said you're going to try each of these cocks in your ass before we start getting rougher and rougher on you. I smile back at her and said yes that's exactly what I want. Within a minute the next guy grabbed me and put me up against the wall standing up as he fucked me from behind. He had a very good rhythm going and other guys were lining up behind him just waiting to fuck my wonderful ass. It was just great to feel the different size cocks entering my ass at different times and the different speeds at the guys were able to get while they fuck me. Some of the guys like to hold me from the hips, as others like to hold me for my shoulders. What all the guys got at least one chance to fuck my ass yeah, they lined up and I went to suck each and every one of them for a good 20 to 30 seconds. This is part of the thing that the guys wanted on the chat. I sucked each of them it's just my mouth and without them forcing me onto their cocks. I forced my mouth down as much as possible on each of them and held it there as long as I could with no hands.

By now we had reached the 20-minute mark and most of the guys did have to pee. So I went into the inflatable pool at least around me and I could feel at least three or four streams already counting is my face. I would keep some of my mouth gargle a little bit and then swallow. The guys still continue to pee as some others also started their stream. I think all seven guys got to pee on me within the first 20 minutes. When they're all finished their pee the wife patted me down with a little towel and then told me to go sit on a cock on the couch. I mounted the guy is my back to him and then a second guy went up my ass too. I love doing these two cocks up my ass, it was very fulfilling. I stroked the two other cocks that were close to my hand as I sucked on a third. The guys are fucking me we're not going to hard but they were doing a very good job at fucking my ass together. They rotated the guy on top and this new one was a little bit thicker and he also fucked me at a faster Pace than the previous guy. I moaned as I had a cock in my mouth, this felt so good. The guys did rotate a few more times before one of them suggested to put three cocks on my ass. The switch the guy that was at the bottom and I mounted him with my back to him the second guy also came in my ass and leaned closer to my body, the third guy what's slowly able to get into my ass. I could feel my ass expanding and my O ring closing in on those cocks. When they pulled out the guy underneath me read my ass cheek and spread them wide as I held my arms around my legs. The same guy then put his cock back up my ass and fucked me hard for about another minute.

The next guy called me over to his end of the couch and I mounted him facing him. Then a second guy went up my ass as I was sucking a cock and moaning. I could then feel a third guy trying to make his way into my ass. He did seem to have a little bit of trouble has it slipped in and out but he eventually got it. I love to take three of my ass but sometimes the positioning isn't always the easiest. The guide the bottom wasn't able to thrust as much as the other two but it still felt very good. One of the guys grab my head and start to make me gag on his cock and told me to stroke the other two that were beside him. He said now you're a real true fuckin whore. After few minutes the two that were fucking my ass from the top in around and find me their cock right for my ass. Another guy went up my ass start pounding away at it. And this position double anal was very good as both guys can thrust into my eyes as hard as they wanted. The guy fucked me from the top was also grabbing me from my neck back onto his body I need show me a little bit too. When he pulled out they made me keep my ass before the next guy came around to fuck my ass as well. The guy seems like his position to as they had a very good rotation going.

I think I was in this position for at least 15 minutes and the guys seem like they didn't want to switch. He said they wanted to give you another triple anal before we switch positions. So we switch the person at the bottom and amount of a different guy as the other to ease their way into my ass. This time around the guy at the very top was able to start telling me a little harder than before. Some of the other guys we're still feeding me their cocks and rubbing the rock hard cocks all over my face. When the guys were satisfied enough with the triple anal these then brought me to the ottoman and put me in doggy position. There one guy went up my ass and started fucking me in the doggy position as two of the guys started the pee on me. Some of their streams was very strong and I tried to swallow what I could. I loved getting fucked in the ass while getting pissed on and feeling the warmth all over me. The guy pulled out of my ass and put me in missionary for the next guy to fuck me. He bought one leg on each side of my body as he fed me his cock right from my ass and started to gag me hard. When he was done I was getting fucked in the ass and peed on by another three or four cocks. The wife said you look great like this. The guy fucking my ass actually ended up peeing in my ass. When he was done he put me in a sort of doggy position with my ass up and face down into the ottoman. There was a good-sized puddle of pee as he push my face deeper into the ottoman and told me to force out the pee from my ass. When it seemed that there was no more pee in my ass another guy went to fuck me.

The guys rotated as they fucked me in my ass and my mouth before they kept me on my knees on the ottoman. Now they were into that gagging part of our fun. They were forcing my head down on their cocks for very long periods of time, I did my best to hold it as long as I could and as deep as I could. When they would pull out I would spew out a lot of saliva all over my body. The guys also like it when I sucked to the cops at the same time and rubbed their heads together. I loved being drenched in saliva and pee and sweat. The guys gag me for a good 5 or 6 minutes straight. Some of the guys like to force my head from the top all the way to the bottom of their cock repeatedly until I gagged. They barely gave me a chance to catch my breath before they passed me on to the next guy. I have to be honest I was struggling here but I loved every single moment of it. Then I saw two guys laying down on the floor with their legs interlaced to one another and cocks together and I crawl to them as a dog and mounted them to shove both their cocks up my ass. I kept my hands on the couch behind me as I bounced on their cocks and some of the guys around me to feed me their cocks in my mouth from time to time. I would get off of the 2 cocks and get on the couch in missionary position with my legs up as a guy would fuck my ass hard before returning back on the two cocks that were on the floor. I repeated this a few times as also the guys on the floor switched with two other guys. When I would be on the two guys are on the floor I would also suck and gag on some of the other guys I love to go in the missionary position as the guy could pound me as hard as he wanted.

The position of squatting down on the two guys with their cocks up my ass felt like a very good workout for my legs and my ass of course. I was moaning in pleasure as were the guys that were fucking me. The next few times when I stood up from the guys I just leaned over onto the couch with my ass up as that was an invitation for another guy fuck my ass as hard as he wanted. I love to feel the cockle from the tip all the way down to the base as he pounded my ass and made a slapping noise every time our bodies hit each other. It was here that the wife suggested to give me two cocks in my ass while in the doggy position on the couch. I actually like this position quite a bit because the guys can do a good fucking in this manner however I was not able to suck any cocks while getting fucked. You guys did switch pretty quickly so was happy that they were each getting their fair share of fun. By now we were approaching the one-hour mark as the wife and mentioned and the guy still want to do a couple more things to me.

I could tell that the guys were trying to hold off or they were getting tired but they still want to have more fun with me. So they put me in missionary and double fucked my ass this way as I strolled onto other cocks and sucked on a third. The fucked in this position for about another five minutes before they brought me to my knees on the floor and Surrounded me with their cocks. Here they just decided to each take turns and pound my throat, one guy gag me so hard by fucking my throat to make me gag and the next guy went immediately into my throat. Some of the guys were making me stick out my tongue as I suck their cock all the way to the base to try to lick their balls. One of the guys also peed down my throat and I gagged it all up. I was a filthy mess. The guys then brought me back to the ottoman the fukcing my ass and gag me even more. The wife said this is what I want to see. The guys were so relentless at the pound my ass and when they were close to coming they just pulled out and the next guy went in. When I was gagging on the cock they were also slapping my face. It was a good ten minutes of them fucking me in this position and peeing on me whenever they felt. This is all I ever wanted just to be treated like a little rag doll, used up in every hole and peed on. The wife said you're such a good fucking whore. When some of the guys peed up my ass they put a glass under for me to shoot it out and then fed it to me. The wife also noticed that some of the guys were really taking it easy and trying very hard to hold back there come so she told them that they can come anytime they like.

The guys brought me to the floor on my knees and right away three of them surrounding me and came all over my face and in my mouth. I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and then suck the cocks right after just a tease him a little more. After the first 3 the following guys each stepped up one at a time to come on me. One guy wanted to cum up my ass so he put me in missionary as the other two unloaded on me. I can feel his deep thrusts and throbbing cock up my ass as he injected me with his cum. The guys each had large loads and I loved it. Some of them still ended up peeing on me after we were all done. I love this get together oh, I know it wasn't the most intense and the guys could have done much more but it's always fun to turn things back a little bit. See you next time

D

deleted1109963

from the age of 19 i took the biggest dick i had ever seen in my life in my mouth and ass--he was 24 with little over 9 inches--i sucked him and he fucked me and at first the fucking me part was painful but i enjoy the pain so i just let him do things as hard as he wanted--for while it didnt seem like average uguys i was with were fun anmore but i still enjoyed them doing me--
it was when i was around 25 i went to friends house and he had alot of our gay buddies there--and i didnt know he invited them for a huge orgy/gangbang thing--but i drank a few beers and in back of the place were guys back there having fun blows fucking and just making out--and i still enjoyed average guys --as i love dick no matter the size--

one guy comes up from behind me shoves me against the all unbuttons my pants slid them down and went to town on my hole with his tongue---as he did this i worked my pants off so i can spread my legs apart so give him more access to my hole-- and i just stayed against the wall--he stopped and i never looked at what he was doing and next thing i feel wasnt his tongue--it was his cock and as he went in he really opened my ass good as it was thick and as he went in he wasnt short either--he holds my hips thrustng hisdick in and out as i clinched my fists moaning as he pounded his dick in me--

he came so hard inside me it felt so good--- and as he went to pull out i felt another guys hands on me as he lets his head slowly go inside me---he was as big but flt pretty good---he pulls my hair tells me to take his dick as he pounded me harder and harder-- and finally cums inside me
i think after him about three others fucked me but let me get on my knees in doggie style so guys can fuck my mouth as my ass got pounded-- a guy brings me a beer and couple shots of whiskey and this really make me more drunk and relaxed---

i was enjoying this as my ass loved to be fucked and the pain that came with it

over they years after that i been in few threesomes and another gangbang and then it was one three some i was with the pushed me to the limits of the pain i can handle--as i told them i enjoyed pain and they were into pain themselves --not receiing it but giving it--between the belts and bare hands as they smacked my ass and back i didnt like it at first but let them keep going--then they too turns fucking me---and then there i was one guy on his back me on top of him riding his dick and the other guy comes up from behind and inserted his dick inside me while the guy underneath--- they took turns fucking me as one held still and i dont know if it was from the pain or whatever-- but i came hands fre onto the guy underneath me stomach and chest--then they came inside me

i remember one place i went to a few friends were at this guys house andwe were in back yard partying and some how it went from a party party--to a golden shower party--couple guys got one but it seemed like the rest of the guys ganged up on my and did their shower on me hehe--i found out later that it was more fun if one guy took the showers getting soaked from head to toe--- one guy pulled the hair on my head back pissed in my mouth some and that was a crazy night but not the first golden shower i ever had
wow that is also very fun, we seem to have pretty similar experiences haha

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone so it's been a while since I rode again but I'm very excited as we have been doing many cool things lately. I do like to come back and write about some of the new interesting adventures that we are constantly doing. As usual all of my events are true and did happen, this event took place just last weekend and it involved the couple as well as a six other guys. Here they got to do anything they wanted to me including double anal, gagging, deepthroating, ass to mouth, and of course lots of piss playing.

Throughout the week in the group chat the guys were all talking about some of the things that they wanted to do and revisit. Just reading some of the comments may be super horny throughout the week. As usual I slept over at the couple's house the night before. The next morning I woke up and prepped myself for the guys will arrive around noon. The wife stayed with me in her room until everyone arrived. We did play with each other, and teased one another. She gave me some of her clothes, knee high black boots and a black spaghetti top.

When the guys were all there they settled in the basement and I walk down the steps. The guys were already all naked and ready for some fun. I went to the first guy on my knees and started to suck him and it wasn't long before two of the guys called me to the couch and I sat between them as I stroked each of them and two other guys came from behind to feed me their cocks. After a few more minutes I went to the other three guys on my knees as a surrounding me and fed me their cocks. They were starting to get a little rougher by forcing my head down on their dick. One of the guys also kept my head down to the bottom as long as I could, and when I came back up I gagged has a mouth full of saliva spilled onto my chest. Then one of the guys grabbed e and made me stand up and then leaned me over to fuck my ass. I could feel his cock go in slowly as it expanded my ass. He did that for a little while and got a good thrust going before the next guy called me over as he was sitting on a couch and told me to sit on his cock. I held his cock nice and stiff to put it up my ass and slowly slide down. When I went all the way in I put my hands on his chest as he put his hands on my hips. I bounced on his cock as the first guy that fucked me was teasing my nipples. At times the guy fucking me would pull me up from my legs to show my gaping hole and then we'll make me sit back on his cock.

The next guy was also on the couch and I mounted him facing him as he eased his cock into my ass. He just went straight to fucking me fast and hard as I sucked on the guy that I just fucked. Hear more of the guys were surrounding me so I stroke them if I had a free hand. It wasn't long before the next guy could be a missionary on the couch the fuck my ass as I sucked the fresh cock from my ass before. The wife said you're going to try each of these cocks in your ass before we start getting rougher and rougher on you. I smile back at her and said yes that's exactly what I want. Within a minute the next guy grabbed me and put me up against the wall standing up as he fucked me from behind. He had a very good rhythm going and other guys were lining up behind him just waiting to fuck my wonderful ass. It was just great to feel the different size cocks entering my ass at different times and the different speeds at the guys were able to get while they fuck me. Some of the guys like to hold me from the hips, as others like to hold me for my shoulders. What all the guys got at least one chance to fuck my ass yeah, they lined up and I went to suck each and every one of them for a good 20 to 30 seconds. This is part of the thing that the guys wanted on the chat. I sucked each of them it's just my mouth and without them forcing me onto their cocks. I forced my mouth down as much as possible on each of them and held it there as long as I could with no hands.

By now we had reached the 20-minute mark and most of the guys did have to pee. So I went into the inflatable pool at least around me and I could feel at least three or four streams already counting is my face. I would keep some of my mouth gargle a little bit and then swallow. The guys still continue to pee as some others also started their stream. I think all seven guys got to pee on me within the first 20 minutes. When they're all finished their pee the wife patted me down with a little towel and then told me to go sit on a cock on the couch. I mounted the guy is my back to him and then a second guy went up my ass too. I love doing these two cocks up my ass, it was very fulfilling. I stroked the two other cocks that were close to my hand as I sucked on a third. The guys are fucking me we're not going to hard but they were doing a very good job at fucking my ass together. They rotated the guy on top and this new one was a little bit thicker and he also fucked me at a faster Pace than the previous guy. I moaned as I had a cock in my mouth, this felt so good. The guys did rotate a few more times before one of them suggested to put three cocks on my ass. The switch the guy that was at the bottom and I mounted him with my back to him the second guy also came in my ass and leaned closer to my body, the third guy what's slowly able to get into my ass. I could feel my ass expanding and my O ring closing in on those cocks. When they pulled out the guy underneath me read my ass cheek and spread them wide as I held my arms around my legs. The same guy then put his cock back up my ass and fucked me hard for about another minute.

The next guy called me over to his end of the couch and I mounted him facing him. Then a second guy went up my ass as I was sucking a cock and moaning. I could then feel a third guy trying to make his way into my ass. He did seem to have a little bit of trouble has it slipped in and out but he eventually got it. I love to take three of my ass but sometimes the positioning isn't always the easiest. The guide the bottom wasn't able to thrust as much as the other two but it still felt very good. One of the guys grab my head and start to make me gag on his cock and told me to stroke the other two that were beside him. He said now you're a real true fuckin whore. After few minutes the two that were fucking my ass from the top in around and find me their cock right for my ass. Another guy went up my ass start pounding away at it. And this position double anal was very good as both guys can thrust into my eyes as hard as they wanted. The guy fucked me from the top was also grabbing me from my neck back onto his body I need show me a little bit too. When he pulled out they made me keep my ass before the next guy came around to fuck my ass as well. The guy seems like his position to as they had a very good rotation going.

I think I was in this position for at least 15 minutes and the guys seem like they didn't want to switch. He said they wanted to give you another triple anal before we switch positions. So we switch the person at the bottom and amount of a different guy as the other to ease their way into my ass. This time around the guy at the very top was able to start telling me a little harder than before. Some of the other guys we're still feeding me their cocks and rubbing the rock hard cocks all over my face. When the guys were satisfied enough with the triple anal these then brought me to the ottoman and put me in doggy position. There one guy went up my ass and started fucking me in the doggy position as two of the guys started the pee on me. Some of their streams was very strong and I tried to swallow what I could. I loved getting fucked in the ass while getting pissed on and feeling the warmth all over me. The guy pulled out of my ass and put me in missionary for the next guy to fuck me. He bought one leg on each side of my body as he fed me his cock right from my ass and started to gag me hard. When he was done I was getting fucked in the ass and peed on by another three or four cocks. The wife said you look great like this. The guy fucking my ass actually ended up peeing in my ass. When he was done he put me in a sort of doggy position with my ass up and face down into the ottoman. There was a good-sized puddle of pee as he push my face deeper into the ottoman and told me to force out the pee from my ass. When it seemed that there was no more pee in my ass another guy went to fuck me.

The guys rotated as they fucked me in my ass and my mouth before they kept me on my knees on the ottoman. Now they were into that gagging part of our fun. They were forcing my head down on their cocks for very long periods of time, I did my best to hold it as long as I could and as deep as I could. When they would pull out I would spew out a lot of saliva all over my body. The guys also like it when I sucked to the cops at the same time and rubbed their heads together. I loved being drenched in saliva and pee and sweat. The guys gag me for a good 5 or 6 minutes straight. Some of the guys like to force my head from the top all the way to the bottom of their cock repeatedly until I gagged. They barely gave me a chance to catch my breath before they passed me on to the next guy. I have to be honest I was struggling here but I loved every single moment of it. Then I saw two guys laying down on the floor with their legs interlaced to one another and cocks together and I crawl to them as a dog and mounted them to shove both their cocks up my ass. I kept my hands on the couch behind me as I bounced on their cocks and some of the guys around me to feed me their cocks in my mouth from time to time. I would get off of the 2 cocks and get on the couch in missionary position with my legs up as a guy would fuck my ass hard before returning back on the two cocks that were on the floor. I repeated this a few times as also the guys on the floor switched with two other guys. When I would be on the two guys are on the floor I would also suck and gag on some of the other guys I love to go in the missionary position as the guy could pound me as hard as he wanted.

The position of squatting down on the two guys with their cocks up my ass felt like a very good workout for my legs and my ass of course. I was moaning in pleasure as were the guys that were fucking me. The next few times when I stood up from the guys I just leaned over onto the couch with my ass up as that was an invitation for another guy fuck my ass as hard as he wanted. I love to feel the cockle from the tip all the way down to the base as he pounded my ass and made a slapping noise every time our bodies hit each other. It was here that the wife suggested to give me two cocks in my ass while in the doggy position on the couch. I actually like this position quite a bit because the guys can do a good fucking in this manner however I was not able to suck any cocks while getting fucked. You guys did switch pretty quickly so was happy that they were each getting their fair share of fun. By now we were approaching the one-hour mark as the wife and mentioned and the guy still want to do a couple more things to me.

I could tell that the guys were trying to hold off or they were getting tired but they still want to have more fun with me. So they put me in missionary and double fucked my ass this way as I strolled onto other cocks and sucked on a third. The fucked in this position for about another five minutes before they brought me to my knees on the floor and Surrounded me with their cocks. Here they just decided to each take turns and pound my throat, one guy gag me so hard by fucking my throat to make me gag and the next guy went immediately into my throat. Some of the guys were making me stick out my tongue as I suck their cock all the way to the base to try to lick their balls. One of the guys also peed down my throat and I gagged it all up. I was a filthy mess. The guys then brought me back to the ottoman the fukcing my ass and gag me even more. The wife said this is what I want to see. The guys were so relentless at the pound my ass and when they were close to coming they just pulled out and the next guy went in. When I was gagging on the cock they were also slapping my face. It was a good ten minutes of them fucking me in this position and peeing on me whenever they felt. This is all I ever wanted just to be treated like a little rag doll, used up in every hole and peed on. The wife said you're such a good fucking whore. When some of the guys peed up my ass they put a glass under for me to shoot it out and then fed it to me. The wife also noticed that some of the guys were really taking it easy and trying very hard to hold back there come so she told them that they can come anytime they like.

The guys brought me to the floor on my knees and right away three of them surrounding me and came all over my face and in my mouth. I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and then suck the cocks right after just a tease him a little more. After the first 3 the following guys each stepped up one at a time to come on me. One guy wanted to cum up my ass so he put me in missionary as the other two unloaded on me. I can feel his deep thrusts and throbbing cock up my ass as he injected me with his cum. The guys each had large loads and I loved it. Some of them still ended up peeing on me after we were all done. I love this get together oh, I know it wasn't the most intense and the guys could have done much more but it's always fun to turn things back a little bit. See you next time
That's a long read so I'll wait for the movie. May be a sequel ?