Talk About Masturbation With Pals?

Love that - "happy masturbation day", my buds would crease up. Mainly when they talk about wanking it's just that with sometimes the added information it's over porn on the internet. I did once mention that I used my fleshlight a lot and got raised eyebrows till I explained what it was and what it felt like, adding better than fucking a french loaf filled with milk.

Just offer them to test it....
 
  • Like
Reactions: StuJr
Just offer them to test it....

I lent a fleshlight to a straight buddy once. At least 2 years ago. I doubt I'll ever get it back :D

But that's alright, I have others. And he's been single way too long.
 
Just offer them to test it....
I told a buddy that I had a fleshlight and I’d be happy to let him borrow it. He said sure, so I dropped it off that afternoon. He kept it for a few weeks, and I asked him how he liked it. He said it was good, and he used it a few times. After I got it back, I used it right away, thinking how hot it was to have my dick cumming in the same place my buddy did.
 
I told a buddy that I had a fleshlight and I’d be happy to let him borrow it. He said sure, so I dropped it off that afternoon. He kept it for a few weeks, and I asked him how he liked it. He said it was good, and he used it a few times. After I got it back, I used it right away, thinking how hot it was to have my dick cumming in the same place my buddy did.
Just asks if he wants to come over to watch some porn together and use the FL with you
 
I don't discuss masturbation with friends. I did once when I was young in what I thought was confidence. They blabbed and suddenly everyone knew. Part the rabid gossip about having a big cock, lol.

With lovers? Sure. If it comes up.
 
In all honesty, I've never discussed my sexual habits with any of my male friends, co-workers (when I did work), or others. It's just not something that comes up in polite company.
 
sadly my friends are pretty conservative so we make sex jokes or jokes about porn but sometimes I feel like they think I go too far when I actually start talking about shit

I find funny sex memes all the time and sometimes I wonder if they think its too much that I send them sex memes on the regular
 
Well….. normally I’ve found humping a pillow as I watched porn on a tablet was my go to…..

But then I found my wife’s vibrator that has the clit extension. Kind of creates a claw…. I wrap it around my cock, with the main vibrator against my balls, and the extension massaging my shaft. I set it to a rotation vibration setting and lay back and close my eyes or look at pics. It’s an intense buildup
 
I talk about jacking off and jilling with most of my queer friends, even with my lesbian friends if the topic comes up. I think LGBTQ people are just more open to being happy for each other and the ways in which we experience sexual pleasure and stimulate ourselves, even if we wouldn't necessarily fuck each other.
 
Very brief discussion with my bestie. He got circumcised last year and I bought him a bottle of lube. I checked recently and he said he hasn’t used it at all. I’m actually wondering if he’s even had a wank
 
  • Like
Reactions: dummythicc
My friends would rather die than talk about the topic.

Really wish men (and wifes) can be nore open.

Everyone know what you do, no one want to talk about it.

Thanks to those who are open about it.
This is so true. I've never talked with friends about it. If I was to say something they would think I was crazy, but why? We all do it but it's a taboo topic for so many. I'm just curious about their habits and how I compare. Am I a horny freak or normal? I think a lot of us are curious like that. I guess that is what we have this site for!
 
This is so true. I've never talked with friends about it. If I was to say something they would think I was crazy, but why? We all do it but it's a taboo topic for so many. I'm just curious about their habits and how I compare. Am I a horny freak or normal? I think a lot of us are curious like that. I guess that is what we have this site for!

Yes... So true
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted13728981