Tall bottoms

so why do you think your a bottom and not a top,cause your right most would think tall guy would ge atop

I guess topping is okay, but i can't cum that way or from being sucked. If I'm sucking a nice dick tho, I can cum in a few seconds...and if i'm bottoming for a guy that is about 8-8.5" x 5.5" or bigger---i cum hands free every time, without fail.
 
It's such a pain in the ass being a tall bottom. For reasons you've stated (everyone wants you to be a top) and finding tops taller than yourself is nigh on impossible in terms of relationships and not just sex. :s Seems everyone taller than me has been straight, a bottom, or taken.

Sorry, felt the need to bitch. x3
 
It's such a pain in the ass being a tall bottom. For reasons you've stated (everyone wants you to be a top) and finding tops taller than yourself is nigh on impossible in terms of relationships and not just sex. :s Seems everyone taller than me has been straight, a bottom, or taken.

Sorry, felt the need to bitch. x3

I hear you...maybe we should start our own site..TBSP (tall bottom support group)... :) :p
 
6'6'' here and love to fuck tall bottoms..... my regular is 6'2'' and I've had some tall BFs in the past.....have my eye on a tall thin bottom who's 6'6''...my height but he's all legs! Which means he'd be great to fuck standing up! YUM!
 
See, for me it's the opposite. I'm 5ft 6, and I enjoy topping and people just can't ate it seriously

Same here.

Although I'm taller ( 5'7 :wink: )...

Sorry, didn't mean to treat it lightly - I agree it can be a serious issue.

I think some people, quite wrongly, see sex as entirely a physical thing. About us being incarnated as animals, with certain drives.

And if that's the case, you can see how some people might equate the "active" role in sex with a kind of "dominance" ... and after all, a lot of porn and SM culture ( as well as a lot of nature programmes looking at lions. monkeys etc. ) does make it look that way. But I think that's all just too easy/lazy thinking.

To me, sex is basically about PEOPLE. About their personalities, and maybe even their minds and souls meeting in a certain way, to do something that brings both of them pleasure. Some of it direct pleasure, some of it the reflexive kind that comes from pleasing the other person.

So, if that's right, all this stuff about fixed roles like "top" or "bottom" is a bit strange - maybe we can vary them.

And maybe we can all start to see, that to whatever extent the roles apply, there's no reason to line them up with other things, like someone's height. You wouldn't think salary was relevant, presumably - or nationality/city of birth ... so why would height play a specific role ?

I've topped taller guys than me many times, even though I think I do recognise the issue in my own life, in certain times/contexts.

But it's partly about what you project outwards. Some matter-of-fact, down-to-earth confidence is what you need. Not swagger and bravado, but just calm confidence - I am a man, I have a penis, and I want to play Top sometimes. Nothing odd about that.

:smile:
 
Last edited: