Taylor Lautner

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure his publicist would love him to come out as gay, it would give him much more of a bump in ratings and fans. They wouldn't hide it he is straight.

Yeah, they would because he has a bigger female fan base than a gay fan base. at the very least they are equal. He comes out as gay, there goes a good chunk of his fan base.

beeez90

Sexy Member
Media
Beeez90 So what .? Ricky Martin went off & got married & had kids & he's gay.

Ricky Martin had kids after he announced he was gay and he never married a woman. Ricky was really never in denial about his sexuality. I think Taylor Lautner is straight he doesn't look uncomfortable holding his girlfriends hands.

Johnsongo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beeez90, actually he, had a surrogate mother for his kids & had them 2 years before he came out & he had a 14 years off & on relationship w/ that TV host Rebecca de Alba Martin got asked about his sexuality in 2000 & said he didnt have to tell anyone & then he came out 10 years later. & so what I'm gay & I hkhold my GIRL bestfriends hand all the time comfortably. Thanks.

Johnsongo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beeez90, actually he, had a surrogate mother for his kids & had them 2 years before he came out & he had a 14 years off & on relationship w/ that TV host Rebecca de Alba Martin got asked about his sexuality in 2000 & said he didnt have to tell anyone & then he came out 10 years later. & so what I'm gay & I hkhold my GIRL bestfriends hand all the time comfortably. Thanks. :rolleyes:

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Robert Pattinson said once in an interview that he had problems with a scene where he touches Lautner's nipples because they got hard and he thinks that Taylor is really sexy. That was a quite interesting part of interview : )

avengerj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he's gonna look like this in 'Tracers' then I'm in! That's a nice imprint. Yum! He's gonna be running and jumping all over the place too.:tongue:
fullsize

MAN!!
fullsize

fullsize

Last edited:

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never liked him during the tough light craze thought he was way overrated and ugly but idk what's changed. Maybe he aged a bit but looks real good now.

Reactions: BDS