Taylor Lautner

The “guy” on the left :joy:
Yes he is an indie movie actor. He will be starring in a movie based on some kid's cartoon about a guy that dresses up as a bat. He got to keep the costume and wears it while filiming Taylor and me from inside the closet
 
  • Like
Reactions: dastanva
Yeah but images of a conversation don't really say anything.

I guess you'll never believe me, here's a still from one of the videos we shot. You can see Taylor had put on a bit of weight for a role, so his moobs were a bit big at the time.

rptl.jpg
 
Yes he is an indie movie actor. He will be starring in a movie based on some kid's cartoon about a guy that dresses up as a bat. He got to keep the costume and wears it while filiming Taylor and me from inside the closet

I thought you were calling Kristen a guy and it just made me laugh a little lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Empirerec
I don't really understand what this argument is about... Christian Coulson has been out for a looooooong time. I know because it was one of the first things I googled about him and this was at least a decade ago. Boy's queer as a 3 dollar bill. So what's the point being made..? That he's been in the closet all this time and therefor so must Taylor be..? I'm so confused.
 
it sounds like a bad fan fiction if i could trust you guys I would show you the images I have of the convention I want too that shows christain talking about him being gay. Wish I taped it! since you all think I am lying the person on the left is his boyfriend View attachment 45632711
Boyfriend's cute as fuck, though...
 
Boyfriend's cute as fuck, though...
well thank you for backing me that was the point of this thread people think actors are not gay and they are. How long did you know Christain was gay? When I was at the con I was shocked. He never stated on media he was. Yes his boyfriend is very hot and him! People didnt believe me and some will never believe me. Its just like how that guy said taylor was having sex with the other guy. Since people think Taylor is gay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Didydidit
Boyfriend's cute as fuck, though...
and to add to that it shows how much people say there NOT gay but years late they come out as GAY! Thats what maddendling frustrating with this people on this board! its not our business well its not our business to know which straight couple is dating yet the mags are all over that but we shouldnt know who is dating who is dating who in the GAY hollywood! thats another story
 
  • Like
Reactions: Didydidit
and to add to that it shows how much people say there NOT gay but years late they come out as GAY! Thats what maddendling frustrating with this people on this board! its not our business well its not our business to know which straight couple is dating yet the mags are all over that but we shouldnt know who is dating who is dating who in the GAY hollywood! thats another story
No one has a right to know who is dating who or who is gay, straight, bi or whatever they define as.

Trash media is so full of gossip, because people love to speculate when they really should back off and let people live, without judgement or speculation.

Also, maddendling is not a word, I know I have had a few drinks after work today, but that word spun me right out.
 
No one has a right to know who is dating who or who is gay, straight, bi or whatever they define as.

Trash media is so full of gossip, because people love to speculate when they really should back off and let people live, without judgement or speculation.

Also, maddendling is not a word, I know I have had a few drinks after work today, but that word spun me right out.
So why is it so different with straight couples!?!?


well wasnt good in grammer so
 
The problem is that people are claiming Taylor is gay, even tho he's in a happy relationship with a woman.

Who gives a crap what his sexuality is. We are here for hot pics, not who's he's fucking or interested in
well for me I am in for both. How many sexy pics of him are there now? Need more much more like the naked kind
 
  • Like
Reactions: WDVINCO