Ed22k
Superior Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2019
- Posts
- 886
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 3,836
- Points
- 213
- Location
- Orlando (Florida, United States)
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Jesus, if that is a huge belly then I need bariatric surgery.Honestly in a video is body looks horrendous. He has an huge belly and is ass is flat as hell.
I save only is dick
View attachment 95400491
He trains in a gym since forever, he is supposed to be fit, isn't it?Jesus, if that is a huge belly then I need bariatric surgery.
He isn't a retard at all. He's just realized that some people are willing to pay him to do nothing and thus, that is precisely what he delivers. He also has a Twitter account / OF in which people pay to be "dominated" by him, so I guess that he makes enough through that and doesn't want to make any unnecessary efforts.At this point i'm starting to believe he has a kind of a mental retard. What is the point of join his OnlyFans? he posts always the same photo on repeat again and again, a true nighmare
c'mon, he is a former international pornstar, he has an huge dick and his OnlyFans has only 33 followers.He isn't a retard at all. He's just realized that some people are willing to pay him to do nothing and thus, that is precisely what he delivers. He also has a Twitter account / OF in which people pay to be "dominated" by him, so I guess that he makes enough through that and doesn't want to make any unnecessary efforts.
As I have said before, unless you're willing to pay him a lot, he is utterly uninterested in what you or anybody else wants.
https://twitter.com/FindomTed/with_replies
How much is the subscription, if you don't mind my asking?at the end of the month my subscription to his OnlyFans is gonna end. IN f someone can help me i can rejoin for more months, otherwise i can't share any other content
Yes, these are the prices at the momentHow much is the subscription, if you don't mind my asking?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.