Tennis Buddies

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by max90, Jan 10, 2010.

1. max90

max90 Member

Part 1

"You must be Nick. Hi, I'm Brad. I guess we're going to hang out a lot together.", he says while shaking my hand.
    "Absolutely, we will. I'm really looking forward to it!", I reply.
    "Yeah, so am I."

Only two days earlier my coach told me that he had linked me to Brad as a tennisbuddy. I don't want to brag a lot but I'm a pretty promising tennistalent, and so is Brad.
    I'm 19 now and I was about to go to university when my coach could convince me of playing tennis full-time for a year. I've always loved tennis and I knew that I would only regret it if I would immediatly go to university, not being able to play tennis full-time.

The whole point of having a buddy is that you won't be all by yourself when you're far away for some tournament. Brad and I will visit the same tournaments and trainings this year, so this means that we will be together a lot. I don't think this will cause any problem, as I immediatly like Brad. He's the kind of guy that can become one of my best friends. Most of the times, I know that right away.

"So I saw that we've got our first tournament next weekend already.", he says.
    "Oh really? I haven't checked it yet, actually. I just came back from my holiday, in Spain.", I reply.
    "Spain, cool. I've been there once, great wheather. Where in Spain have you been?"
    "Valencia, that's on the coast."
    "No kidding! That's exactly where I've been, it's a great city. The beach is really nice."

"Ok, I see you guys can get along fine. I'll just get some cones so we can start right away.", the coach says.
    He walks away, leaving Brad and me behind. We're both already in our tennis clothes. While we're waiting for our first training together, we talk a lot.

2. max90

max90 Member

Part 2

"Oh, coach. You know that I have to leave early right? I've got my driving test.", Brad says.
    "I remember, it's alright."

While we're training I observe Brad a lot. I think he's just as good as I am, only I might be little bit better. I like it that my buddy isn't some loser or douchebag. Brad is, just like me, an Abercrombie & Fitch kind of guy. Deep blue eyes, broad shoulders, very few armhair, broad shoulders, muscular chest, just a handsome boy. I'm very muscular too, but what would you expect after years of very intensive training?

When the training is finally over, I'm exhausted. Brad has left already for his driving exam, I wished him good luck.
    I grab my racket and sportsbag, say bye to my coach and head to the lockerroom. Just when I want to enter, the door opens and a group of 10 guys in tennisclothes pass me by, they have got their training right now.

I move some of their clothes so there is a spot for me to sit and relax for a minute. I'm totally alone right now.
    I take my clothes off but I'm still in my boxershorts. Last season, before the holiday, my training was in a different building. And you had showerstalls there, instead of one big shower-area. So everybody would keep their boxershorts on, to only take it off in the stalls.

But knowing that I have nothing to be insecure about, I pull my boxershorts down without any hesitation. I grab my towel and walk to the shower-area.
    The water running over my hot and sweaty body is the best feeling I can imagine right now. I'm never economical of soap, I use it a lot. I close my eyes while my hands are going all over my body. Then, I start to wonder if Brad and I are also going to shower together. Probably, we will. Even though I don't want it, I get a strange feeling inside. Not that I'm insecure, more curious. I'm just wondering what Brad will look like.

Myself, I don't have any reason to feel unsure under the showers. As I mentioned before I'm muscular, nice pecs, six-pack, strong arms and legs and a tight ass. My cock however is the best part. When it's soft, it's big. I remember friends talking about the average penis size and how they're bigger and stuff. My cock is 6.5" soft, bigger than most guys hard. When it's hard, it can reach 9 inch.

While I'm thinking about my size and how lucky I am, with all the girls loving it, it gets a little harder. Just when it's semi-erect I hear something.
    "Come, come here, you can sit here.", a voice says. "Just hold this against your nose so it will stop bleeding. Man, I saw it happening but I've never seen so much blood coming out of a nose!"
    There are apperantly two boys in the changingroom, one having a bleeding nose.
    "If it's okay with you, I'll go back. Ok?", the voice says. Moments later the door opens and shuts again, it's quiet now.

I'm done showering and turn the showerhead off. I grab my towel and towel off a little bit. I fold the towel around my waist and leave the shower-area.
    There's a young guy around my age, sitting on the bench. I know I've seen him before but I don't know exactly who he is. He's pressing a pack of ice against his nose, his white shirt is covered with blood.

I say 'Hi' and the boy nods while I walk to my spot.
    "What was it?", I ask. "A ball or a racket?"
    "A ball.", the boy mumbles. "A buddy of mine smashed it right against my nose."
    "Damn man, I'm lucky that I've never had that."
    Right when I want to take my towel off and put my clean clothes on, the boy says: "But hey, aren't you Nick?"
    "Yes, I'm Nick. I remember your face, but I can't place you...", I reply.
    "I'm Chrissy's brother, Peter."
    "Now I know. Yeah, I met you at her party, just before the holidays! How is she?"
    "She's allright, she just started at university and she really likes it."
    "Ok, great, say hi to her for me."
    "I will."
    Damn, he's lucky to have Chrissy for a sister, I say to myself. Chrissy is one of the hottest and most popular girls of our school.

Now the conversation is over, I bend over to look for a fresh pair of boxershorts. Just when I open my bag, my towel falls on the ground. I pick it up but don't fold it around my waist again, it's the mens lockerroom after all. While my big cock is swinging around, I'm still looking for my underwear. It's always at these moments that you can't find it. It seems that I'm searching for ages, but I actually don't really mind. I've found my fresh one and turn my head to Peter, I catch him looking. The fact that Peter was checking me out, really turns me on. But before I can get a little harder, I have my boxershorts on.

#2 max90, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  3. JBisme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    keep it going sounds great so far!

4. smithcd1

smithcd1 New Member

great story
    keep going

5. dw13

dw13 New Member

great story keep going

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's got a great start. Don't leave it hanging too long :frown1:

7. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Good start. Looking forward to what's next.

8. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds good, don't rush into a sex scene though, the buildup is the best!

9. ChuckNLA

ChuckNLA Member

Keep this going. I like that your going slow and leading up to something, we some teasers along the way. Makes me want to take up tennis once more

10. max90

max90 Member

Part 3

The following Friday I wake up at 7.00 am.
    This weekend we'll play our first preparation matches. On Saturday we both have a single match and on Sunday a doubles match. I really look forward to it, as it is pretty far from home. Just Brad and I together, playing tennis and sharing a hotel room...

Brad has passed his driving exam so he picks me up at 8.00.
    "Hey man, how are you? Ready for our first real matches?", he greets me.
    "I certainly am! I'm really looking forward to it. You have got the hotel reservation, right?"
    "Yes, I have. Come on, get in, so we can leave."

Half a day later, after a long but pleasant drive, we arrive at the hotel. The coach, who isn't joining us on this trip, has made the reservation. We don't know exactly what to expect but the hotel looks pretty good. There's a nice lobby with some sofa's to lounge in. The piano music from the restaurant resounds in the lobby.

The old lady behind the front desk hands over the keys to Brad and whishes us a pleasant stay.
    "What kind of room do we have?", I ask Brad, while we're waiting for the elevator.
    "Just a regular double room, two beds I guess."
    Two beds, too bad, I say to myself.

When we're finally there, Brad opens the door of our room. He walks in, carrying his suitcase and starts to laugh.
    "Hahaha, seems like that nice old lady at the front desk thought we're a couple. Or coach wants us to sleep together as some kind of teambuilding.", he says. "There's only one double bed."
    I start to laugh too and ask Brad: "Do you really mind? I mean, we can go back and ask for another room."
    "Oh, I don't really mind actually. I mean it's only for two nights, do you?"
    "No, I'm okay with it."

I jump on the bed to watch some TV. Brad opens his suitcase and pulls out his toilet bag and towel.
    "I'm going to get a nice hot shower. I feel really dirty after such a long drive."
    I nod while I watch him walking to the bathroom. Brad shuts the door and few moments later, I hear the water running.

But just a couple of minutes later I really have to go to the toilet. I haven't been since our last stop, which was hours ago.
    First, I try to hold it, just to wait untill Brad has finished showering. However, it seems that Brad likes to take long showers, because after a while I can't hold it anymore.

I get up and knock on the bathroom door.
    Brad: "Yeah? What's up?"
    "Hey, Brad? I really have to go to the toilet."
    "Oh, uhm. Well..."
    "I'm sorry, but I can't hold it anymore."
    "Hmm, okay. The door is unlocked."

#10 max90, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  11. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Glad you're back and looking forward to what's next . . .

12. D_Bruce Burybone

D_Bruce Burybone New Member

This story is good keep it going!

13. rd62624

Gold Member

what happens next ?

14. max90

max90 Member

Part 4

I open the door and enter the steamy bathroom. On the left side, there is the sink and the mirror, on the right side the bathtub and the showercabin with a door of glass.
    I walk to the toilet, which is in between, unzip my pants and start to pee. I try to catch a glimpse of Brad's body, but all I can see is a vague posture. The steamy door of the showercabin is blurring my sight.
    Even though I can't see his body well, it turns me on. The fact that Brad is totally naked, showering, only 5 feet away from me, gives me a hard-on.

When I'm done, I leave the bathroom and jump right back on the bed to continue watching TV.
    Moments later, I notice the water has stopped running. Then, the door of the bathroom opens and Brad steps into the room.
    I'll never forget the view of his hot, still a little wet, body. He has a towel wrapped around his waist. Brad has got an amazing body, big pecs, six-pack, big shoulders. There's hardly any hair on his fit body.

Then, just like that, he takes his towel off. Smiling.
    Sadly, his boxershort is covering his manhood. But, luckily, his tight boxershort shows a pretty big bulge. This only makes me more curious about his private parts.

The next morning, I wake up early.
    Brad is still sleeping next to me, but the bed is big.
    Last evening, we went to bed pretty early, after watching some comedy. I actually can't remember anything anymore, I guess I fell in sleep first.

I have a match in a couple of hours, Brad will have to play later this day.
    So I keep it real quiet and leave.

When I arrive at the tennis court I head straight to the lockerroom that has been assigned to me.
    It's not a huge lockerroom, but there's plenty of room for only one person. I saw on the form on the door that it will be my own for a while. The lockerroom has a stone wall between the lockerroom and the shower-area with a couple of showerheads. When I step into the shower-area of my lockerroom I notice that it's connected with another lockerroom! I walk through the shower-area and just like that, I'm in another lockerroom! A look on the form on the door learns me that this is my opponents lockerroom! So we do have our own changing room, but we have to share the showers!

#14 max90, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
    AppleSauceGlasses likes this.
  15. max90

max90 Member

Part 5

My opponent is an older guy, I think about 22 years old. He's from Sweden and has not intention to become a professional. He has blond hair, a slim body and is pretty tall, the definition of a twink.
    I defeat him easily and he congratulates me.

When I'm back in the changing room, I take off all my clothes and grab my towel and soap. I hear him entering his changing room, sighting and taking his clothes off. Then, I hear his steps on the tiles of the shower-area. He turns on a showerhead.
    A strange feeling inside my body tells me that it's hot and scary at the same time.

When I step into the shower-area, he's standing right in front of me. I can control myself, so I don't check him out immediatly. However, I've noticed that's he's absolutely not as muscular as I am, there's no sixpack visible and his pecs aren't as big as mine.
    I nod to him and he greets me, saying "Hey, hello."

At first, I'm showering facing the wall, with my back towards him. But I say to myself that I've nothing to be insecure about, and that this is the time to show off my body.
    I turn around, so the boy and I are facing each other. We look each other in the eyes a couple of times and smile. Noting is said.
    When he's not looking at me, I take a good look of his body. His cock is only average of size, but totally shaven, uncut and pretty thick.

I see his cock becomes bigger and bigger, the guy is getting an harder. Not only a little harder, but rock hard, a real erection. Luckily, I can still control myself, even though the guy is a real hotty, especially with a hardon.

"I'm sorry man, this hasn't happened to me before. It's just, my friend has got it's own will, haha, you know.", he says.
    "Oh, I don't care man, happeneds to everybody.", I try to set him at ease.
    "It really hasn't happened before. It's just that... You know...", he stutters.
    "Just that I'm hot? Haha, you mean that?", I say, jokingly.
    "Yeah! Man! Your body is so hot and your cock! Wow!", he says.

Right when he says that, I start to get a hardon myself.
    "Well, eh, thanks man.", I say to him.
    "I see I'm turning you on as well..?", the guy says.
    "Hmm, you are, yeah..."

Then, the guy steps forward and puts a hand on my shoulder and one on my chest. He moves his head towards mine, and kisses me. His warm, wet tongue touches mine, I've never kissed a guy before.
    I put my hands on his waist and pull him against me. He pushes me against the wall, our bodies touch each other. I feel his hard cock pressing against my belly. His hands are on my butt right now.
    When he grabs my cock, all my muscles contract. But he continues, slowly jerking my rock hard cock.
    "Man, this is truly the biggest cock I have ever seen. It's huge.", he says.

He bends over and licks my nipples. The water is still running but I can feel his tongue playing with my nipples. Then, bends even further before kneeling right in front of me. He has my cock in his hand and jerks it. He licks my shaven balls and kisses them. Then, he kisses my cockhead and starts to blow me. First slowly, but then faster and faster. He takes my balls in one hand, his other hand on my ass.
    I really don't want him to stop, it's the best blowjob I've had in years. I put my hands behind his head and push my huge cock even further inside. Right now, he's not blowing me anymore, I'm fucking his mouth. Roughly, I bump my cock in and out.
    Only after a couple of minutes I feel I'm ready to cum. I take my cock out and myself to an orgasm. The five jets all over his face.

Then, he pulls me down and grabs my head. It's my time to suck. For the first time in my life I take a cock in my mouth. I lick his balls and kiss his head, but the guy pushes my head against his manhood.
    The guy moans with every move I make, he's clearly enjoying it. Then, also after a couple of minutes, he blows his load into the air. A few jets land on his belly but are washed away by the water immediatly.

We stand up, kiss each other one time and walk away, each to their own changing room.
    My first gay experience was short, but absolutely hot.

16. rd62624

Gold Member

:fing02:

17. JBisme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yeah keep going, great story~

18. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums: