Testicle retracting

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by HairyTXdude, Jul 16, 2009.

1. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Over the past week, when i get a erection when im laying or sitting down, my right nuts retracts into my body, what could cause this, id like it to stop it feels weird and its kinda scary to feel your nut pop back into your body...

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine do that most of the time. I don't think there's anything wrong.

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, it's just normal. That's where they came from not long before (or after) you were born. It's called the inguinal canal. They developed inside your body and then dropped.

4. crossy

Gold Member

Temperature moves them up and down.

5. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Except that the inguinal canal should close over to prevent your nuts going back up.

They need to stay outside your body for proper temperature regualtion and production of healthy sperm.

An open inguinal canal also poses a risk of hernia.

You should talk to your doctor.

6. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    so does mine.
    dont worry, dude.
    it's a normal physiologic phenomenon that can be occasionally found in teens and guys in twenties. the younger the guys are, the more frequently they can have it. it means you are still young and healthy. it is because of overcontraction of the hyperactive cremasteric muscle, the testicle is pulled back into the inguinal canal. it will spontaneoously fade away with your aging process.

BTW, how many right nuts do you have?
    i have only one right nut.

7. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

I was having sex once and lost a nut.

Yes. My testicle vanished. I was slapping up against her ass and then it donned on me: I could only feel one testicle flapping. I stopped and pulled out to check my sack, and there was only one ball. I freaked out and started groping for my AWOL ball. I found it OVER my cock.

We were stomach to back on our sides and it seems that my gyrating had caused my testicle to jump up near the base of my shaft and enter that area where fat accumulates. I gave it a gentle push and it popped back down into the bag.

Now, every time I have sex on my side, I keep my hand and the base of my shaft so my ball doesn't wander away again.

8. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LMAO! i only have one too! :biggrin1:

9. DiabloBoi

DiabloBoi Member

I think this means aliens have abducted you and meddled with your testicular tubing. Perhaps you will father otherworldly beings that will be albino children with a hive mind and powers of telekinesis and telepathy who will then retire from a life of megalomania and go on to become The Milkybar Kid, Swedens Next Top Model and so on.

Other than that, I think you're fine but if you feel there is something really abnormal going on, visit your doctor. One of my nuts jumps up and down whenever I want it to, but it used to do it by itself when I was younger. It's great at parties.

10. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Could my testicles shrink?...they do seem smaller but then i could just be paranoid...

11. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  12. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  13. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:

If your testicle can move back up the inguinal canal, it might be because it never closed properly (not un-common).

If this is the case, you will be at increased risk of developing a hernia - see article.

I think it's important to be aware of these things to avoid damage later, but hopefully you have no problems, just a very mobile testicle!

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

If it ain't broke don't fix it. I have always been able to put my nuts up in there. Either side. It's your nut socket bru'.

15. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting. I've been with guys who seemed to have no balls when they were excited. I bet this is exactly what was going on.

16. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Normal for me too, that,s what i call myself been on a high tide, or low tide.
    Usualy wake up with high tide, and when gets warmer or by evening, gets my balls at a low tide, that,s when i lke them...by the way same with my cock, when i woke up(after my morning piss boner) it.s as small as a pills' bottle, but at night nicer piece of meat.

#16 readytocum, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  17. B_diddydoo

B_diddydoo New Member

yeah the testicles are usually cooler than the rest of the body to aid sperm production (about4-5 degree f) so cremaster muscle controls retraction and dissending of your testes when you feel cold and warmer repsectively, i usually wake up with low tide balls since im in a warm bed

18. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of guy's balls ride up tight against the base of the cock particularly during sex. There is a muscle - the cremastor, that pulls them up. There is a reflex where you stoke the inner thigh, the testicle retracts. Some guy's balls hang like bell clappers. Personally, I like the sight of high-riding balls during fucking - easier to lick his balls and shaft while he's fucking instead of beeing slammed each thrust by his balls.

Draft saved Draft deleted