Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penises can grow as late as 20-21

jmun90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I highly doubt that right now you would notice anything from natural test boosters at your age so that being said you would have to do illegal stuff which I would advise against...

I say to just save the money that you would spend on testosterone boosters and buy an extender or a pump

Laserbeak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Go to a juvenile endocrinologist. There you will be able to get your blood tested and get real testosterone or anything else injections if there is anything wrong with your puberty.

I suspect there is not, that penis size is certainly within the normal range. You just didn't get the genes to get a monster dick, but neither did I so don't feel bad. I'm sure you'll still get a lifetime of pleasure out of it.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys. I'm 18 years old and I have a moderately small penis (5.75 erect). I was wondering if, since I'm not finished growing, testosterone pills will make my penis bigger?

What makes you think that your testosterone levels are low?

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Look into a good PE starters workout. Manual gains show the greatest over time, and boy you have time at your age. If you start nice and easy now, by the time your half way through your 20's you could scare girls with your member.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
18 yrs old..Your testosterone is probably thru the roof right now.

A 5.75 inch dick is no indication that you have low T.

And as far as I know, high(er) T has no link to penis size.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dear Dramakingdc

What symptoms do you yourself perceive that you feel would tend to indicate that you have low testosterone levels. It is possible, but very unusual for an 18-year-old to present with this condition. If you do not feel comfortable doing it out in the open, you may PM me with this answer and I will discuss this with you honestly and openly in private.

5 3/4 inches is not really undersized and falls well within average limits. It is also possible that you will get more before you are absolutely finished growing. Growth can continue and in some males late bloomers can continue growing well into their 20's.

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a supplement called DAA which is supposed to boost testosterone. It's legal in the U.K. and EU but you'd need to make your own enquiries if it's available where you live.
\
DAA?
Is it not DHEA? DeHydroEpiAndrosterone ( more correctly didehydroepiandrosterone; brand name Ovigyn-d, Ovaflo, Fidelin, Ovomax), also known as androstenolone or prasterone (INN), as well as 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one or 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one )

Last edited:

jmun90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
\
DAA?
Is it not DHEA? DeHydroEpiAndrosterone ( more correctly didehydroepiandrosterone; brand name Ovigyn-d, Ovaflo, Fidelin, Ovomax), also known as androstenolone or prasterone (INN), as well as 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one or 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one )

Nope. DAA stands for D-Aspartic Acid. I used it and didn't notice a thing test wise so after some reading I realized it's for older men. So might not be the best for op.

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go to a juvenile endocrinologist. There you will be able to get your blood tested and get real testosterone or anything else injections if there is anything wrong with your puberty.

I suspect there is not, that penis size is certainly within the normal range. You just didn't get the genes to get a monster dick, but neither did I so don't feel bad. I'm sure you'll still get a lifetime of pleasure out of it.

I think you have given the best advice Laserbeak, from my experience as a teen.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give it a few more years. I experienced penis growth around 20-21. I've talked with a few friends who noticed the same thing. I have a feeling its common to get your last growth spurt in your early twenties.