Testosterone traits

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 7x6, Nov 5, 2008.

1. 7x6

7x6 Member

A few years ago I saw an experiment on a documentary where guys' hands were poked through a hole in a wall and women asked which were most attractive, they all picked guys where the ring finger is longer than the index finger, this is supposedly a sign of exposure to testosterone in the womb and somehow seen subconsciously as a sign of manliness. I'm not sure if it relates directly to dick size, if it did i'm sure it would have come up in a "how do you tell...?" thread in this very forum.

The same program also examined the women's hands (the series of shows was based on sexual experiments of a small group of women) and it turned out that the woman who had the most and easiest orgasms and highest sex drive had the most male hands. There are other effects, it turns out that women with 'male' hands are better at parallel parking than more feminine women.

Since then i've always checked out girl's hands

The woman I was with at the time had very feminine hands. She also had huge boobs, found it very hard to cum, had an almost non-existant clit, no driving licenese but bucked the stereotype by having a high sex drive.

The next woman I was with had very masculine hands, virtually no boobs, an almost masculine broad shouldered shape, a huge clit, was a mulit-orgasmic squirter and, no kidding, was the fastest driving woman i've ever known.

My girlfriend now is extremely awkward in that she actually has one of each hand!

I'd be very interested to know how the hand thing reflects sexualy in guys.

2. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

well my ring finer is longer than the index finger, but im small, just 5.5inches -_-

3. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I have very feminine, "piano" hands with long fingers. My index finger is longer than my ring finger by a couple of mm. I had huge boobs (just average now), very high sex drive, and orgasm whenever the wind blows.

I've heard the finger-length thing about guys too, but in my experience it doesn't really correspond when it comes to sex.

4. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

5. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes the 2D to 4D ratio made the news a few years(?) ago. You might remember hearing something about "the lesbian finger". It's fascinating how much of who we are is biology.

6. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ring finger is about 1/4" longer than my index finger. I don't know if that is significant or has anything to do with the size of my cock. But I do have a strong sex drive which has not in any way diminished as I've entered my 50's. And I used to think women kept looking at my ring finger to see if it was occupied. Now I know they were, in fact, simply comparing it to my index finger.

Hmmm...something new to flaunt.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have one of each hand too, it seems! My left hand is "feminine" and my right hand is "masculine"! :biggrin1:

I have small breasts, broad shoulders, but a small clit. High sex drve.

And I don't think that ability to parallel park or any of that has ANYTHING to do with testosterone. It's more of a matter of practice. (I believe that biology is not destiny...) I don't get a lot of practice in parallel parking, although in driver's ed I seemed to do rather well in it compared to the other students, while I did worse in other aspects of driving! :eek: I sometimes drive a little too fast (and had those two speeding tickets to prove it) but otherwise, not really...

Draft saved Draft deleted