• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Tgirl Top

Also doesn’t help that you’re treating trans women as a fetish and are only contacting them to ask if they will fuck you.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like that. Everyone is attracted to some types of people, doesn't mean it's a fetish.

I am attracted to feminine so didn't see a problem.
 
Are any/many tgirls tops? Ones I have found nearby all seem to be bottoms, but I guess that's to be expected?
Hi. I am a Top Transwoman and Hispanic. And there are many more Black T-Girls than Hispanic, White, Asian or any others outside of the Black ladies. Not sure but thats just that. I also do notice that the bigger dicked Trans Girls are also Black and Hispanic regardless if they are Top or Bottom girls.