Thanks 4 the add!

GoldenBoy78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there dear LPSG-community! I wanted to introduce myself. So, my name is GoldenBoy78 and I´m from Denmark. I visited this site for some weeks now. You all seem to be very open minded and I like to talk about some themes you normally won´t discuss with people you don´t know. Here it´s different! So I decided to join the LPSG! Thanks 4 the add...have a nice day @ all!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definately an open minded community here. I'm glad you enjoy this place so much and well welcome.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I talk about stuff on here I wouldn't dream of talking about with most of the people I know! Although I do know SensualGoth face to face and "recruited" her to this site. :smile:

Have fun!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can someone please explain to me what it means when someone says "thanks for the add'. im not on myspace or any other retarded "social networking" site, and i see that posted on a lot on my friends pages....but i dont understand. what are you advertising? yourself?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
can someone please explain to me what it means when someone says "thanks for the add'. im not on myspace or any other retarded "social networking" site, and i see that posted on a lot on my friends pages....but i dont understand. what are you advertising? yourself?
In terms of the SN sites I believe it means "thanks for adding me as a friend", but I have no idea what it means in the context of LPSG.

Even funnier is the fact that this thread is nearly 7 months old and the OP hasn't logged on here since July. "Thanks for the exhumation". :biggrin1: :rolleyes: