The Bet

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thatdude1981, Aug 21, 2010.

1. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As Matt and I were leaving the bar, Matt said to me that he would get his dick sucked before I did. What happen of I get my dick sucked first, he said whoever loses has to either strip in the middle of the street, or video tape the next time they had sex. I said deal. As we were walking, we past by a couple of girls walking with there men. Matt being as crazy as he was, he turned around and said to her, if you blow me, I will pay you a hundred dollars. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. She walked up to Matt, and I thought he was going to get slapped in his face, but he didn't. She said put it in my hand, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his 5.25 inch flaccid dick. Matt was the 22, he weighted about 165lbs and he stood 6 foot 3inches. While she had his dick in her hand, her boyfriend came up just to see his girlfriend hand on someone else cock.

She looked back up to her boyfriend and told him, that Matt was bigger then he was. He said bullshit. She said, I bet he has the biggest dick out of all of you. She said, if you are so sure, you have the biggest one out here, then i will make you a deal. Whoever has the biggest one here gets to fuck me and my sister. She dropped Matt's cock out of her hands, and asked her boyfriend if it was a deal. He said, if he has the biggest dick out here, then He gets to run a train on her with ten of his buddies. She said deal.

We across the street, and went to this little area on the beach that people use for BBQ. She took out a rolled up tape measure, she carried around with her. She sat on the bench, she pulled Matt over to her, and told Matt to drop his pants. He unbutton his pants and let them fall to the ground, she pulled his boxers down. She took his dick in his hand, and she sucked and jerk it until it was fully erect. She put up the tape measure, and measured. She wrote it down his size on a piece of paper and handed it to him.
    Matt took a couple of steps back, and told her boyfriend to step up. He stood like 6 foot 1inch, he weight around 180. He unbutton his shorts and let them fall to the ground. I got a glimpse of his dick, which seem wasn't really big flaccid so I doubt he was that big. She grabbed his dick, and she started to suck it until he was fully hard then she measured him, and she wrote down his size on the piece of paper and handed to him. I was next, as I stepped up, I was partially hard already. I unbutton my pants, and pulled them down with my boxers briefs. She took my cock in her mouth and as I got fully erect, she began to gag. She took my cock out of her mouth, and measured me. She wrote down my size on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I stepped back. As we were all standing there with our dicks in the wind, she told Matt to show his size, he pulled his paper out, it said that he was 8.25inches. Then she looked at me, and told me to show my paper, as I flipped it over it read 9.75inches. Then she told her boyfriend to flip his paper over, his paper read 8.75inches. I was the biggest of them all.

2. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As I stepped out of my boxers and jeans, and walked over to the table where she was seated. I picked her up and move her to the end of the table. I slid my hand up her skirt, she was already wet. I pulled her panties down and threw them at her boyfriend, as he was standing there with his pants around his ankles. I started to finger her pussy, she told me she wanted to feel that thing inside of her. I move my dick to her pussy area as I began to slid it inside of her. I got almost of it in her when she started moaning. I asked her if she wanted more, she said yelled deeper. I pushed a little harder as she was gasping for air. I left in her for awhile as I began to unzip her skirt, and toss them to the ground, as I finally got to she her hairy bush. I began to withdraw my cock, then I would slam it back in her. She would grab the table for support.
    Matt walked over to the bench and go up on his knees, he took his dick and smack her in the face with it. He pulled her head around, and forced his dick into her mouth. He began to face fuck her, when her boyfriend came up the other side and got on that bench, he pull her hair until Matt's dick came out of her mouth. He forced his cock, down her throat. She grabbed Matt's dick and pulled it over to her mouth, and she put both of there cock's in her mouth and they were both face fucking her. I was just suddenly fucking her, when her pussy started to cum. I began to push harder on her pussy, when I noticed, Matt was sweating, and his knees were buckling. He was about to blow his load. He busted once in her mouth, as she turned her head, his dick came out of her mouth, and he busted another load straight on her boyfriend's cock.

She continued to suck her boyfriend cock until she pulled out his cock, and he busted a load on her face. I began to cum as she was humping the table, she placed her hand on her pussy, as I blew my load directly inside of her. I withdrew my cock, walked over and put my clothes on.

She was still laying there on the table naked with cum on her face with her boyfriend on the one side of her and Matt on the other side. She pulled her boyfriend closer to her to kiss him. She kiss him, then she made him, lick up the cum on her face. She finally got up and put on her skirt. Then she walked over to her boyfriend's clothes and she threw them in the water. She grabbed him by the hand and walked away as she handed me her number. Matt and I started walking into the center of town.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

there is not any guy fucking yet.

5. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, more!! what bout the sister? ;)

6. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As Matt and I were walking into town, he said he won the bet since he got his dick sucked on first. I said, ok you just say when I will do it. We continued walking further into town as we walked past this patio bar with a bunch of girls drinking at the tables on the outside. He told me here, I started laughing as we kept walking then he stopped, and told me know. I said ok, as I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs. He grabbed my boxers briefs and ripped them off my body. I started to run down the street naked in front of the bar. As he finally caught up to me, I was two blocks ahead of him. It was dark neighborhood, as I began to put my pants back on. We continued to walk to the house.

As we walked into house, me struggling to make it up the steps, Matt came and help me to my bed. He helped me out of my shirt, then he removed my shoes and socks. He went for my belt and told him to just pull my pants while I hold onto my boxers briefs. He pulled my pants down, along came my boxers briefs showing my hard on. He threw a blanket over me and shut the door. I woke up the next day with the worst hangover. As I got out of bed, I was still naked.

7. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I thought he had gotten his boxers ripped!! LOL

anyway, still a very hot story, hope to read more soon!

Draft saved Draft deleted