The Bondage Thread

I recently have found myself day dreaming about some fun bondage but have never experienced it.

I'd like to hear some personal stories and maybe some pictures. I found a couple myself.

Attachments

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not particularly into the B part of BDSM. In a practical sense, hands and legs tied/cuffed, being held by his hands or being given a simple command are enough to keep me from moving too much. In a not-so-practical sense, it just doesn't do it for me. And I can't help thinking about the time wasted on tying up that could have been spent on sex. The pics do look awfully pretty though.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The act of bondage can be part of sex! I love tying and being tied up. With a guy that enjoys the bondage it is part of the sex act-kinda hot foreplay! I also like a man taking time to tie me up, moving the rope around, getting them just right, the time, the feeling of rope against skin, the look of it, just adds to a great experience. There can be a definite power exchange during the process. I also think the untying process is hot and part of sex. Elaborate rope bondage is not for everyone, but with the right play partners it is fantastic!

So one of my stories, there was a special kink night at the leather bar my group hangs out at. I had my sir do a rope harness on me that I wore to the night out. It was fun putting it on, was very well done, was also intimate doing it, and showing it off at the party was great.

Well because of next day activities we were going to our separate homes after the evening out. I asked him if he could untie me at the club. We decided to do it on the main activity floor instead of going to a private corner. We were off to the side, but he was unwrapping me in front of a number of guys. This was a full harness so we had to work at getting it off my cock and balls without violating liquor laws in our city. (No privates can be out in a bar!) That made it fun, naughty, and hot. It was a very intimate act done in a very public space, but with people who enjoyed the show.

It was hot walking out of the bar shirtless with the rope slung over my shoulder, knowing that we had provided entertainment for a number of guys.

I love rope!

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm, yes, shibari (Japanese rope bondage). So beautiful and erotic. Apparently, I am very lucky and in Toronto we have some excellent SM clubs with lots of bondage and wonderful examples of shibari. I've recently become very interested in learning how to do this on men and am taking applications for guinea pigs. :biggrin1:

Aside from my rope interest, which for me is more aesthetic-based than an SM fetish, I very much enjoy using my cuffs on a man for tactile play, tame ball stretching and edging. God, having a man at my mercy and edging him for hours, making him beg for release... (shudder) Few things make me wetter.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried it on 2 women so far. I love doing it, especially shibari. The unique thing about the shibari is that if she starts squirming the whole network tightens up.

I do agree with subgirrl (as usual), I'd much rather spend the time fucking.

Mmmm, yes, shibari (Japanese rope bondage). So beautiful and erotic. Apparently, I am very lucky and in Toronto we have some excellent SM clubs with lots of bondage and wonderful examples of shibari. I've recently become very interested in learning how to do this on men and am taking applications for guinea pigs. :biggrin1:

Aside from my rope interest, which for me is more aesthetic-based than an SM fetish, I very much enjoy using my cuffs on a man for tactile play, tame ball stretching and edging. God, having a man at my mercy and edging him for hours, making him beg for release... (shudder) Few things make me wetter.
If only you were in my neck of the woods haha.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I'm not particularly into the B part of BDSM. In a practical sense, hands and legs tied/cuffed, being held by his hands or being given a simple command are enough to keep me from moving too much. In a not-so-practical sense, it just doesn't do it for me. And I can't help thinking about the time wasted on tying up that could have been spent on sex. The pics do look awfully pretty though.
What she said.

Sometimes I tied my gf, but nothing even close to that complication.
And honestly, I prefer ordering to stand still, and punishing her when she doesn't comply.

For example, I loved tying her with a 'rope' made of toilet paper. Of course it's extremely fragile, and she was ordered not to break it.