Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART ONE
It was the summer of 2012 I was returning home after finishing my spring semester away at college. It was an intresting semester I had many first experience. The one that stood out was my experimentation with a guy at school. He lived in the doom room next to mine and we shared a bathroom. We got drunk one night and messed around in the bathroom. That one drunken night became an every other night activity. We would take breaks from studying and jerk eachother off in the bathroom to relieve stress. It was a fun time, but now I'm back home and won't have those fun times til September.
I few weeks into the break I was washing my car outside and Mr. Dallas was walking his great dane down the block. I never noticed how sexy he was before. He wa tall, had a sexy tan, and built. He was wearing a black tank top and thin blue shorts. His muscles werected bulging from his shirt. His pecs were meaty and you could clearly see a 6 pack outlining in the shirt. My eyes slowly drifted down as he got closer. I tried to keep my mouth from dropping to the floor. He was sporting a beautiful thick bulge and I could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear from the way his dick flopped from side to side as he walked. He stopped at my car as I was kneeling washing my rims. He asked me how school was going. I looked up and said it went well and that I made the Dean list. I couldn't help but look at his cock as he talked to me. He asked if I met anyone out in California. I told him no strictly studying. He laughed and said to not study to much college is a time for fun too. I smirked and so oh I know Mr. Dallas. He said please your a man now call me James. Just then his wife pulled up into the driveway and he left to greet her. I quickly finished washing my car and went inside to shower and fantasize about James.
The following day I was mowing the backyard and James was in his backyard lounging out by his pool. He heard me working and saw me sweating. He told me when I was done to grab a bathing suit and come on over to cool down. I thank him and once I finished I went nextdoor. We started shooting the breeze and I couldn't stop thinking about his muscles so I asked him how he got so ripped. He told me his routine and I told him i would love to look that ripped when I'm 36. He laughed and invited me to feel his bicep. I nervously squeezed his arm as he flexed. I almost melted he was about to tell me something but the baby monitor went off and he had to go inside to check on the baby and told me I could stay and enjoy the pool. I told him thanks but I got to get going cause I had plans with old friends who also returned from college.

PuertoRican

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART ONE (cont.)
I didn't see James for about a week. Finally I bumped into him at the gym and we worked out together. We walked into the locker room. He started taking off his shirt revealing his ripped body his pecs were glowing from the sweat that traveled down rolling across his rick hard abs. He was the picture of perfection. Then he dropped his shorts. I had to control myself from getting a boner. His dick was about 5 inches soft cut and thick. His balls hung as low as his cock and they were big too. He put a towel around his waist and made his way to the showers. After catching my composer I to showered up in the other stall. When I finished I walked over to my locker James was sitting on the bench still not dressed and on his phone. I pulled my towel off to get changed. Once I was dressed James offered to give me a ride home since my car was at the shop. I agreed and took the ride back home. Once we got back he offered me to come inside for a beer. I had nothing else to do so I tool him up on his offer. We sat on the couch pop opened our beers and started watching the games on television. After an hour I asked where everyone was. He said his wife took the kid to her parents house for the weekend and he stayed home due to work. After a few more beers I started feeling relaxed. James asked what I was studying while in California. And I said as a joke anatomy. He laughed and said oh so it wasn't all study I see. He then asked me how she was. I tried to think of something fast but I wasn't quick enough and he was looking at me with a confused look on my face and I panicked and said it was a guy. He was stunned and softly said a dude. Yea when studying got to stressful I told him we would go into the bathroom and jerk eachother off. Still looking stunned James said well your only young once why not experiment. Then I asked him if he ever experimented in college. He told me he did once he let a dude blow him at a college keg party. I asked him how it was and he said it was the best blow job he ever had and to not tell his wife he said that. I promised and told him that his secret is safe with me. That's when he put his hand on my thigh and said I was a cool guy. Before he could take his hand off my dick was already pushing at my jeans. James felt my jeans get harder and I could see his shorts growing. He took his hand off my thigh and asked me if I wanted another beer. I told him yes and he got up to fetch us some. While he was in the kitchen I had to adjust my dick upwards into my waistband. James returned handed me my beer and when I opened it the suds from the beer got all over my shirt. James asked if I wanted to use on of his and I politely accepted. He went to his bedroom and got one if his tanks and threw it to me. I didn't know what to do cause I was still hard and my dick was poking out of the top of my jeans. He asked if everything was okay if I wanted a different shirt I said no this is fine. I was nervous but had no option I took my shirt off. I could hear Jes say softly damn. I put the shirt on and returned to sipping my beer. James then asked how big I was. I told him 7.5 inches you? He said 8.5 and I tried not to drool. I could feel my dick get harder. I needed to bust a nut so bad. I told him that I couldn't stay and had to go home. That's when he stopped me at the door and said you can just bust that nut here if you want.

PuertoRican

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART TWO
I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. He then said, "come on I've seen the way you've been looki mg at me, and I felt you get hard as my hand was on your lap. My wife isn't here and to be honest I've been looking too. I was shocked and replied, "really?" He got in closer and said you ain't the same since you got back college changed you made you more of a man and I'm ready to see how big this man really is. He took me by the arm and gently tossed me on the couch. He got on top of me and we started making out. His lips were so soft making his kisses extra sweet. He started unbuttoning my pants and jerking my dick through my boxers. All that was going through my head was is this really happening. He got off me for a second to take off his shirt. His muscles were extra ripped from all the testosterone flowing through his body. I couldn't help myself I pushed him off me and I got on top. I started kissing his abs and nibbling on his nipples while grabbing his pecs. He started to moan and that turned me on even more. I pulled his shorts down to his knees revealing his huge cock. I was in shock when I saw it and asked him how big it was. He replied 9 inches. I never seen a dick that big before in person I was in awe. I lifted his dick up and started sucking in the tip. All I could hear was him softly say, "oh yea just like that" as he bit his lower lip and tilted his head back.
After a few minutes of sucking and getting his dick wet he told me to stand up. He leaned over and started sucking on my cock. The view was amazing all I could stare at was James. He gave the best blow job I ever had to date and seeing his huge cock hang off the edge of the couch as it dripped precum was a beautiful site.
After 20 minutes of blow jobs he asked if I ever been fucked before. And I replied that I never had and that I always thought about it. He then asked if I would like to try it out now. I was nervous it would hurt but I wanted to feel him inside me, I wanted to feel all that muscle trust up against me in a moment of hot sweaty passion. My mind gave into my wants and agreed. We both got up and made our way into his guest bedroom.