Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A very similar experience happened back in college at a party just before Christmas break. Lots of alcohol, and as I remember, it involved drawing straws. When I drew the short straw I was given the choice of dropping my pants and showing my dick or kissing the person who draws the next short straw. Whatever I chose to do had to last 15 seconds. My ex gf was there and I didn't want to swing my cock in front of her, so I opted for the mystery kiss. Yep. A guy drew the short straw. It wasn't anywhere near the length of @Markym01 's minute-long bro-kiss, but remember, it had to last 15 seconds. I'd say it did last that long, if not a bit longer. It was pretty intense, and there was a little tongue action. The place went wild with laughter and howling. When it was over, as I was still standing there, one of my buddies lightly punched my dick with the back of his hand and said something like "I was hoping to get a look at that thing."

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kiss me, Mark. I dare you. :)

That's fucked up.........lol..

Oh, I see what's going on here. You had already started the thread about gay chicken. And it seems like you're ahead of the curb.

I'm generation X man. All this shit is new to me lol...

I just barely found out @
Markym01, up in this pat year my damned self whayt day chicken was.

I'm referring you @
Markym01, cuz think what @RSMH is pointing out is, this is nothing new. Well , it was to me until recently.

@
Mercurygirl, @bi_todd was right. Your first depiction can work up the straightest of guys.

But @
Markym01 alluded alcohol was involved.

So in closing,

Anyone else ever have a similar experience?

These crazy kids at my unit were doing this shit a while back. "no alcohol involved" (Sorry @
Mercurygirl,). That's how I found out about gay chicken.

I would normally have your frame of mind, no straight dude would suck face with another guy intentionally, but with some of these guys I think it has to with risk taking behavior, the adrenalin rush of the dare.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A very similar experience happened back in college at a party just before Christmas break. Lots of alcohol, and as I remember, it involved drawing straws. When I drew the short straw I was given the choice of dropping my pants and showing my dick or kissing the person who draws the next short straw. Whatever I chose to do had to last 15 seconds. My ex gf was there and I didn't want to swing my cock in front of her, so I opted for the mystery kiss. Yep. A guy drew the short straw. It wasn't anywhere near the length of @Markym01 's minute-long bro-kiss, but remember, it had to last 15 seconds. I'd say it did last that long, if not a bit longer. It was pretty intense, and there was a little tongue action. The place went wild with laughter and howling. When it was over, as I was still standing there, one of my buddies lightly punched my dick with the back of his hand and said something like "I was hoping to get a look at that thing."

Man, this is hot!!!! Not sure how long ago this was.

Seems like there was this activity going on before they called it gay chicken.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Marky, I honestly can't think of anything less surprising than a man, any man, or woman for that matter, not developing an immediate crush on you after making out with you.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I was out with a bunch of friends recently and my GF dared me to kiss a guy for 60 sec.... So I did...

What she doesn't know is that he kissed better than her

Anyone else ever have a similar experience?

** Note: I'm straight so please don't judge it was a simple dare
You have beautiful balls

Reactions: Markym01