The fags across the street

D

deleted518773

This is created for gay guys who like straight superiority fetishes. This could be offensive to guys who are not into that so if that's not your thing ...

Kevin looked over at his partner as they walked across the street. He couldn't believe Josh had invited him and his husband Mark over. Ever since they had moved in on the block Josh but we seem to have a problem with there being gay. It was never to their face and never as destructive as in bigger cities but they always heard the comments he made to the other husbands of wives along the street but now here they were being invited over at his request earlier that day. Mark was the first to reach the door and gave it a solid knock. Kevin look back across the street at the quiet community that they loved the moment they moved in. It didn't take long for the door to open and Josh to I'm merge on the other side. He was wearing an extra short pair of red shorts and a skintight white tee that shut off his rippling abs that Kevin couldn't help but notice. "come on in!" The brunette gestured for them to move inside. Kevin close the door behind them as Josh let Mark towards the living area. Josh easily flung his fit body against the couch and gestured for Mark and Kevin to sit. The pair set in two separate seats across a small coffee table. "thank you for having us over." Mark finally said. There was a pause, "kind of surprised to be honest." He continued with a chuckle. Kevin glared at him. Josh simply laughed. "Why is that?" Silence. Josh reached for the ends of his white tshirts and begin pulling it over his torso exposing the hairless muscle underneath. Kevin lightly kicked Mark for looking too long. "So?" Josh persisted throwing the T-shirt to the other side of the couch. "well you see we've kind of heard some of the things that you've said about us through the grapevine..." Mark trailed off as Josh smiled, "actually that's why I invited you guys over, so I'm glad you brought it up." "Really?" Kevin said with a start. Josh sat upright in his seat. "Yeah. You see I never thought that I would have a bunch of queers living across the street from me." He laughed. Kevin bit his tongue and was about to speak but Josh interrupted, "you see I thought it was disgusting. The thought of two men fucking each other in the ass just across the street, who wouldn't be turned off by that?" "Okay this isn't exactly appropriate." Mark said allowed. Josh leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees, "actually I think this is very appropriate. Do you think I'm dumb? I see you guys checking me out but I model on her when I run out to grab the mail. Hell I'm completely aware that you can't get your eyes off me right now." Kevin quickly looked to Mark. "what the hell do you want?" Kevin almost shouted. "well I figured since there was going to be a couple of fags living across the street but I might as will get some use out of you." Josh said standing up and rustling his shorts, "you see the girls out of town with her family and I need some quick releases. You see straight men have real cocks that need to be serviced which I'm sure you to know nothing about!" The two men were silent transfixed on his bulge. "But it's not all dick and balls I need this house cleaned, I need food cooked, I need chores done and hell I need the lawn mowed, so I'm expecting the both of you to get on it real quick!" "what the hell makes you think we're going to do your work for you?" Mark jumped up from his seat, "is this some kind of joke? We are self respecting proud gay men!" "It's no joke this dick needs serviced and if there's not a bitch around to do it and I'm sure if you fags can do the job till there is." "I don't think so!" Kevin finally interjected. He raised his ring finger into the air with a golden band encircling, "if you had noticed we're married! It's been 15 years." "Fucking fag marriage isn't real, fuck!" Josh said with a scoff. "it is real! Kevin protested, "we love each other we protect each other we live for each other and we're faithful to one another. That is an unbreakable bond." Josh laughed and tussled his hair. "Is it?" He poked. In one swift move he grabbed the top of his basketball shorts pulled away from his body and let them fall exposing the 8 inch soft cock underneath. Kevin's mouth dropped, he never seen such a massive dick before. His eyes only recently moved to his husband Mark who is just astonished, "so which one of you fags is going to be the first to taste it, oh I'm sorry you're faithful to one another." Josh left and began swing his hips back-and-forth causing the 8 inch cock to swing, "just to self respecting proud gay men, am I right?" Kevin look to Mark who looked back at him. "let's go Mark this is ridiculous!" Kevin step back to move towards the door. "Mark groaned. "I want to be the first fag to taste it!" Shouted and quickly moved around the table. Kevin's mouth dropped. "Fuck that it's mine!" He shouted before lunging past the table and shutting Mark out of his way. Grabbing the straight man's cock he instantly crammed in his mouth. Josh look at it him laughing. "That didn't take much!" Mark lifted himself up off the floor. "Don't be a greedy fag!" He yelled pulling Kevin's head back off the stiffening dick. As soon as the cock emerged marks lips went over the head. Kevin looked up at Josh to have a devilish smirk on his face before shoving his husband back. "Mark seriously, I need this! All I've had for 15 years is your sad little queer dick!" Josh laughed shaking his dick. "It's not my fault you're the one who likes to take it up your faggy ass!" Josh grabbed Kevin's hair "I don't give a fuck which homo does what, one of the two of you get your self-respecting faggot lips on my dick now!" Kevin lunged at the job only to have Mark's hands grasping onto shoulders trying to talk it back. "God you even fight like little bitches too!" Josh reach down and shoved Mark back, "I guess I'm going to have to settle this! Mark Kevin has my cock now and for right now it's his to please and pleasure. But there are some dishes in the sink that need to be washed in the bathroom really needs to be cleaned upstairs." Mark looked up at Josh and discussed. "i'm not cleaning your house for you!" He shouted. Josh didn't say anything he just glanced down at Kevin who is slipping away on his dick. Without another word Mark got up and began moving towards the kitchen. Josh laughed and said act out on the couch, Kevin slips never left his dick. "The dish soap is in the upper cabinet and the mop is in the closet next to the back door!" He looked down at Kevin's left hand resting on his thigh, "and for God sake take those faggoty ass rings off!" Not removing the cock from his mouth Kevin slip the ring off his finger. Out of the corner of his eye Kevin could see Mark doing the same thing.