The Official Black/urban Onlyfans Thread

YOUNGLYON - ONLYFANS
This is my first time posting on here, its my first review so I hope the information is clear. Its based on what I think you all would be looking for.

OVERVIEW
If you like them light skin with a thick dick, sexy moans, thick nut and aint afraid of ass play, then YoungLyon is the guy for you.

COST
Affordable. Can start at $5 if he has a promotion. Highest was $11

CONTENT
68 Videos, 29 Photos at the time of this post.

His videos are mostly solos, with very few of him fucking women or eating pussy. Videos are of decent length with full body, and some will show his face. He cums in most of his solo vids, and the cumshots are impressive. He is verbal and a moaner, and its sexy as hell. He appears to be willing to try new things and is not afraid to explore his body to fulfil his subscriber's fetishes. However, he does not do anything with men.
He does not sell vids via DMs, you get all his content once subscribed.
  • ASS PLAY – YES (with fingers and toys)
  • CUM EATING – YES (love seeing him eat his cum, gets me every time)
  • FOOT FETISH – YES (I saw a few pics)
  • PUBLIC MASTURBATION – YES
  • SHOWER VIDS - YES
  • PUBE SHAVING - YES

POSTING FREQUENCY

Posts regularly for the cost, usually several times a month

CUSTOM VID REQUESTS
Never made a request, so not sure.

RESPONSIVENESS
He appears to be responsive in the comments and seems to want to please his subscribers. I Never DM'd him so not sure how good he is at replying.

CONS
He does not do anything with men (its not a con to me since I love watching him jack off). I also wish he would post more content of him fucking women.

FINAL WORDYES, SUBSCRIBE.
I like him a lot, he's freaky as hell and loves to show himself off. I never regretted my subscription
What does he look like?

getxxxx

Mythical Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
YOUNGLYON - ONLYFANS
This is my first time posting on here, its my first review so I hope the information is clear. Its based on what I think you all would be looking for.

OVERVIEW
If you like them light skin with a thick dick, sexy moans, thick nut and aint afraid of ass play, then YoungLyon is the guy for you.

COST

CONTENT

His videos are mostly solos, with very few of him fucking women or eating pussy. Videos are of decent length with full body, and some will show his face. He cums in most of his solo vids, and the cumshots are impressive. He is verbal and a moaner, and its sexy as hell. He appears to be willing to try new things and is not afraid to explore his body to fulfil his subscriber's fetishes. However, he does not do anything with men.
  • SHOWER VIDS - YES
  • PUBE SHAVING - YES

POSTING FREQUENCY

CUSTOM VID REQUESTS

RESPONSIVENESS
He appears to be responsive in the comments and seems to want to please his subscribers. I Never DM'd him so not sure how good he is at replying.

CONS
He does not do anything with men (its not a con to me since I love watching him jack off). I also wish he would post more content of him fucking women.

I like him a lot, he's freaky as hell and loves to show himself off. I never regretted my subscription

He's in college

Reactions: Okay1995

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
YOUNGLYON - ONLYFANS

OVERVIEW

COST

CONTENT

• SHOWER VIDS - YES
  • PUBE SHAVING - YES

POSTING FREQUENCY

CUSTOM VID REQUESTS

RESPONSIVENESS

CONS

Damn this review is A1. Bravo. You really laid it all out.

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Onlyfans.com/pacoriberaxxx - This is Paco.
He is literally the only page my shit it set on for auto-renew. At $5.00/month, his content consists of mostly solo videos, some fucking videos and shots of his beautiful ass. Hella consistent with posts and replies in a timely manner. He’s straight but the responds to anyone. I’ve subbed to over 30 pages and he’s the only one worth the auto.
He’s so adorable, and sexy at the same time,and he does give love to everyone, gay or straight man or woman, he does ass play, and he has the best solo videos! I love his body, and how he moans and talks dirty while fucking the flesh light, His page is super cheap and he has full videos, no scam, no dm videos, just a page full of good cheap content.

jeepers966p

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m already subscribed to KingNate. He will work with you. I did suggest stop with the POV. All his content is POV but the Dick doesn’t lie. He has one of the best looking dicks out there and he keeps up his physique and hygiene so that’s a PLUS in my book. Hopefully more angles to future videos
His dick and body are magnificent . Just want more frequent content is all

His dick and body are magnificent . Just want more frequent content is all
I'm not gonna renew my subscription cuz it's getting tiring. He charge $10, which is still a fair price but I like it free. I hope he's not gonna make ppl PPV and charge the monthly fee.

Muda

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GOOD PIPE GREG - OnlyFans

If you like a verbal, aggressive, big chocolate dick man - Greg is the man for you. His videos range from simple stroking to head to threesomes and of course always fucking. He fucks BBWs and slim chicks, black, mixed and white. He posts pictures as well and sometimes even just posts to start a conversation.

He ALWAYS replies to his DMs (gay, straight or whatever) and isn’t rude or stand offish. He sends long vids for free sometimes and his prices for videos that aren’t posted (although the always posts at least a full minute or two) is never high - normally about $15 sometimes lower and sometimes higher but the video will be like 20 minutes damn near lol

ONLY CON is that you can see he has a big ass and he doesn’t show it or do Ass play View attachment 18515391 View attachment 18515401 View attachment 18515411 View attachment 18515431

He’s my absolute favorite
‼️♨️♨️‼️

chap1590

Superior Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not gonna renew my subscription cuz it's getting tiring. He charge $10, which is still a fair price but I like it free. I hope he's not gonna make ppl PPV and charge the monthly fee.
I agree. The POV is over. Then wear a fucking mask or do something. We need more from him than what he’s putting out. Idk

Reactions: bigboaster

hunghardandleaking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My page is currently 5 dollars but I would love an honest review so I can figure out things to improve I could give a free trail link (just dm me) if someone wanted to check it out and review it (and if you want to subscribe I like that idea too haha) - OnlyFans

getxxxx

Mythical Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
My page is currently 5 dollars but I would love an honest review so I can figure out things to improve I could give a free trail link (just dm me) if someone wanted to check it out and review it (and if you want to subscribe I like that idea too haha) - OnlyFans
G.O.A.T. do your thing