The Official Celebrity Sex Tape Thread

D

dgray610

Barney was a dinosaur. For a dinosaur to be hung only like a horse, he must have been very undersized.

=p

:smile:

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Not something to brag about! lol.

I have or had the Keeley Hazel sex tape and the Colin Farrell sex tape. Used to have the Pam one. I'd say the best one was probably Colin's but none of them were anything great or 'wank worthy'

ya if collin had a money shot in his that wuda been mastabation material but hey u got 2 see that sexy man hard as rock

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not something to brag about! lol.

Screech is on Celebrity fit club, weight loss reality show this season. Changed my opinion of him, he's just a bitter old has been. While everyone was working their butts off, he walked off the show for a week, taking fat burner pills, came back having lost 5 pounds. F this, F that, just a horrible horrible person. So sad he turned out the way he has. That man needs some major therapy of some kind, any kind.

stratford86

Just Browsing
Media
The colin and nicole video is horrid she keeps stopping to pick pubic hair off his cock, does the man not wash *shudders* and he's bald in it and its just not worth a stroke lol