The Project

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by tony0390, Jun 14, 2010.

1. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    This is a story i was working on last year, and i just found it again among the other stories I deemed as failure. I read it again and figured it would start writing on it again if it got good feed back. So please read it and tell either to keep going or never add another word to this piece of shit! lol! Tell me where you think I need to put more attention into with future stories. Hope you enjoy...or not! LOL!

Andrew closed his eyes and winced as he felt Jin push through his tight little hole. Even after an hour of Jin fingering him and trying to widen the tight space, Andrew still wasn’t ready for Jin’s size. Andrew thought that if there was an exception to the rumor that Asian guys had small dicks, Jin was it. Jin continued to slowly slide in and suddenly Andrew’s eyes burst wide open as Jin hit his prostate just right. A rush of pleasure flooded his body and he let out a huge gasp of air as his hard dick started to tremor in response to the excitement.
    “Are you ok baby?”
    “Yea I’m fine, you just hit something in there that felt so good.”
    “You mean this?”, Jin pulled back a little and reentered Andrew again hitting that same spot, this time with a little more pressure. Andrew’s head flew back and his eyes closed as another rush of pleasure surged throughout his body. His cock began to leak a heavy amount of pre-cum from the hit.
    “Oh yea baby, that spot right there”, Andrew said as he tried to regain his breathe. A little smirk ran across Jin’s face as he pulled out and hit again. Andrew’s whole body shivered as Jin sent waves of ecstasy through him again and again as he hit his spot. Jin began to quicken his pace and the pressure as he saw how much Andrew was reacting.
    “Oh yea baby, right there! Oh yea….DONT STOP!” Andrew began to yell to encourage Jin. But it didn’t take long before he couldn’t take another hit, and he reached the point where it felt like his dick was about to explode. All it took was one more hit and Andrew was sent over the edge. “I’M CUMMMING”, he yells and then his thick cock began to spew out loads of hot cum all over himself.
    And at that moment his dream was disturbed by three loud bangs on his bedroom door.
    “Andrew!! Get your ass up now! It’s time to get ready for school, and you better not leave out of here without eating first!!”
    Andrew immediately woke up from the hot dream by the demanding voice of his mother. He found himself tightly griping his hard cock with his right hand which had cum dripping out. He looked down at the mess he just made upon himself as his thick seed ran down his chest and into the cut crevices of his toned stomach. Images of his hot neighbor Jin bean to creep back into his mind as he started to remember his dream. Those thoughts immediately dispersed once again from another round of three loud bangs on his bedroom door.
    “Ok mom…I’m up!” He yelled back to his mother..
    “Good! Well hurry up so you won’t be late!”
    “Alright mom!”
    He grabs the towel next to his bed and wipe off the heavy load of cum that covered him. Never had he shot so much from a dream before. It might’ve been when he saw Jin last night through his open bedroom window banging this chick. He even got hit telescope to get a better look of the Korean hunk fucking this girl’s brains out. She was obviously being satisfied as he could tell by her movements and yelling for Jin not to stop. He masturbated to the thought of Jin serving him dick like that. He didn’t get to see how big Jin’s cock was because once they both reached a tremendous climax Jin fell on top of her and they both fell asleep within minutes after kissing. But he was sure that it had to be off a good size to have the girl acting the way she was.
    Andrew broke his line of thought; he got out of bed and went to the closet to find something to wear to school. Feeling like he was in a rather chill type mood, he simply picked up a plain white t-shirt, some dark blue jeans, and a fresh pair of white Addias with the black strips across the sides. Since the clothes didn’t need to be pressed he grabbed a pair of boxers and a wife-beater and headed to the shower. As the hot water hit him, those thoughts started to arise again of his neighbor Jin from last night and his dream. But he imagined him being here in the shower with me, holding him, and doing whatever his heart (and penis) desired. Soon Andrew’s cock was rock hard again and standing at attention. He started to stroke it with a tight grip as his soapy hands lathered up more suds. His mind was racing as he imagined Jin entering his tight hole with his thick and heavy cock that swung between his two lean thighs. Andrew imagined himself throwing my head back in sheer ecstasy upon Jin’s shoulder as he hit his prostate just right with each and every stroke, just like in his dream. Causing him to cum prematurely, but would be the largest orgasm he ever had in his life. It didn’t take long for Andrew’s man milk to travel up his 9 inch cock and shoot all over the shower wall from the thought of being overpowered by such a sexy man. Three strong blast of cum shot out; just two blasts shy of the orgasm he experienced this morning.
    Afterwards Andrew gets out of the shower and takes a quick look at himself in the mirror. He almost caught another erection as he stared at himself. Years of playing football has done wonders for his body. He has a athletic build with a strong built chest and chiseled shoulders on each sides that had massively cut arms attached to them. He possessed a toned set of eight pack abs that was deep, cut, and tight. Though his upper body was nice it was his legs and gluts that would catch the most attention. Years of strenuous leg presses and long mile runs created two powerful and strong thighs that were supported by well built calves and a muscular ass that most girls at school envied. All of this set off by his mocha colored skin that he inherited from his father being Black and his mother being of Latino decent. He was slightly gleaming as the sunlight hit my wet body. He soon breaks out of his self- centered trance as he hears his mother yelling for him to hurry up and come eat. So he quickly brushes his already perfectly white teeth, brushes his wavy shortcut hair, puts on his clothes, and hurries down stairs to eat the sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich his mom prepared for him.
    “You have any plans for after school son?” She asked as she stood by the counter sipping her coffee.
    “Only football practice and that’s it.”
    “Oh ok….Well I’m off to work,…Oh! And if I’m not home before your father is, tell him I will pick up dinner before I come home.”
    “Aight mom.”
    As she leaves the kitchen to grab her things she turns around and kisses him on the cheek.
    “And you have a great day son”, she says with a warm smile.
    “I will mom, thanks…you too!”
    She then grabs her bags and leaves out of the door for work. Even though his mom can be a real hard ass sometimes, and they often bump heads over a lot of things. Andrew knows that she loves him and only wants the best for him, which is why she is so hard on Andrew. His parents have both worked so hard to get to the place that they are now, and all she wants to do is instill that same passion and work ethic within Andrew. His father also tries to do the same thing but he is hardly around much anymore due to his hectic work schedule. Andrew’s father is one of America’s top scientists and ever since he and his team were chosen to work on a new project for the government he has been putting in a lot more time with his team rather than his family. And it’s sad because they started this top secret project over four years ago and they still haven’t finished it. He comes home for about an hour, from five hours at the lab. His hour break is spent on eating and watching the news (no time for Andrew), and then he goes back to work for another five or six hours. Andrew is lucky to get his father’s attention for thirty minutes out of a week.
    Just as Andrew finishes up eating his sandwich, he hears a car horn coming from outside. As always his friend William is right on schedule. Andrew quickly grabs his book bag and rush out of the front door to hop into the black drop top 2011 mustang convertible William drives. William and Andrew have been best friends since elementary school, and they’ve been through a lot together. Even though through the years they have grown differently social wise, Andrew and William have always remained friends. You could consider William the nerd while Andrew would be considered the jock. William is a 5’9 white kid whose hair fell down just below his ears. With thick but stylish glasses, William rocks a nerdy/preppy look while wearing a white polo and a pair of loose black khakis. Though he was quite skinny, William had a nice little body under those plain clothes. A few workout sessions with Andrew every week formed a nice little set of pecs with an impressive six pack underneath it. His arms were developing nicely as well along with his legs, but he still had a long way to get to the same level as Andrew.
    “So you staying after school with me for practice today Will?”
    “Hell yea!! I’ve been practicing my kicking at home lately and I wanna see if I’ve made any progress.”
    “I think that can be arranged my dude.”
    “Cool.”

2. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    ………………………………………Chapter 2:The Lab…………………………………………………….
    Relief is the only thing Andrew’s father, Professor Kyron Wilson, could feel after finally knowing that this project has been completed. Four long years of research and testing has put a toll on him. Not only he but also his family as well as they had to deal with his absence. Missing his son’s football games and not even giving his wife the love and intimacy she deserves because he is always too tired. Now he and his team can finally get a chance to rest as they get to see the fruits of their labor. He can finally become a husband and a father again, and be there for his family. But his chain of thought is soon interrupted as a General Watkins burst into the room with two other government officials(one male and the other female).
    “Alright lets hurry this up I don’t have all fucking day”, says the General as he and two other government officials took their seats behind the table that has been prepared for them.
    “Of course sir”, the Professor said as he went to retrieve the test subject.
    The Professor walks out of the back room followed by a very skinny white kid who is only wear a small elastic pair of white shorts, and it appears he is suffering from malnutrition. He follows The Professor to the center of the floor in front of the General and the two officials. He stands there looking depressed and scruffy as the General looks him over in disgust.
    “What the hell is this Wilson?”
    “If you can hold on for just a few more minutes sir you will see.”
    A few minutes later The Professor comes back with a syringe in his hand filled with a green liquid inside. He grabs the scruffy boy by his right arm and turns to face his small audience.
    “Today you are about to witness a marvelous accomplishment in science. Right here in this syringe is an enhancement like no other. Once this in injected into Jonathan’s body you will witness him become a whole new person…literally. He will become bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter. Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready?”
    “Just get on with it Wilson”, yelled the General.
    The Professor rolls his eyes and turns around to inject the young man with the serum. He pulls the cap off the syringe and lines the needle up at a 90 degree angle with his shoulder. He quickly inserts it as is he was about to throw a dart, and after aspirating, he injects the young man with the serum. The Professor steps back quickly to give the young man some space. The General and his two officials look on in anticipation to see what this serum will do. In about 2 minutes the scruffy boy breaks out in a scream and falls to the ground, startling one of the officials. She looks up at the General with a worried look, but he returns it with a look that everything is under control.
    The young man falls to the ground with his arms stretched out in front of him and making noises as if he is in severe pain. But then his body starts to jerk and you can see his muscle starting to grow. His neck begins to enlarge as the traps in his back start to expand. His shoulders grow rapidly and his arms more than triple in size. He starts banging on the floor and raises the top part of his body up and throws his head back screaming as you can see his chest growing and developing right before your eyes. His flat stomach erupts with eight deeply entrenched abdominal muscles that lead into a perfect V which disappears into the white shorts. His thighs bubbled forth in muscle and his claves followed suite along with his gluts. After 5 minutes the young scruffy kid stopped screaming and stood up as a tall and powerful muscle god. During the growth he seemed to have grown a 1 ½ inches taller. He looked perfectly proportioned and developed like an ancient Greek statue of a Hercules or even Zeus.
    “Ladies and gentlemen I present to you….the Ultimate Soldier”, The Professor says raising his hands to the masterpiece he has created.
    The official jaws fell to the floor as they gazed upon this wonderful body in front of them and trying to understand everything that just happened. The young man began to flex his huge muscles in front of them to show exactly how much he has now changed. The General just looks at him with an unreadable expression on his face.
    The Professor breaks the silence, “He has nearly tripled in muscle mass throughout his entire body, every sense that a he posse has been amplified by 150% and his learning ability by 200%! He is now the ultimate solider, able to complete just about any mission thrown at him.”
    While The Professor was talking the female official noticed something else that was enhanced as well. She quickly spotted a large bulge within the white shorts that certainly wasn’t there before.
    “Um excuse me Professor Wilson.”
    “Yes?”
    “There appears to be another enhancement that I think you and your team has failed to recognize.” She points towards the young man’s crotch and the Professor immediately notices what she means.
    “Apparently other things are also enhanced that has seemed to slip our notice before. Um, young man, may you please pull down your shorts?”
    Jonathan gives the Professor a strange look but after a few minutes he complies with his request. He grabs the top of his shorts and slowly edges them down. Little by little he reveals something massive that causes the female official and fall out of her chair. It seemed like he would never reach head of his apparently dick. When his shorts were all the way down, everyone gasped at the sight, even the young man who it was attached to. Swinging between his two built thighs laid a thick long cock that had to be about 9 inches long, and that was only flaccid. When the official was back into the chair she looked up again at the massive cock and fainted, again falling onto the floor. Everyone was in so much shock that no one bothered to help her up, or even notice for that matter. The young man looked down with such amazement and grabbed the large tool that he now possessed. He could hardly get his hand round the thickness of the vessel.
    The General stood up, looked at the Professor, and a little smirk formed upon his face.
    “Marvelous! Just brilliant!!” he screamed at the Professor. “What you and your team have done is absolutely stupendous!! How many ampoules of this do you have that is ready to be used?”
    “Um, about 50 cases I think sir!”
    “Excellent! We will take them!”
    “But sir I must warn you of the side effects! Our subjects were prone to become extremely aggressive and violent sir, and now from this latest development I am sure their sexual drive will be increased tremendously! Which I think can and will cause some major issues.”
    “I think we will be able to handle that Professor. Now how long does this enhancement last Professor?
    “Well, the changes are permanent until we finish the serum that will reverse the process.”
    “Well when you are done with that give me a call, but I think this is all we will need at the moment.”
    Just then their discussion was interrupted by a loud groan coming from the young man. And as they turned around to see what was causing the commotion, they caught him lying on his back stroking the large cock that looked as if it had grown to about 15 inches long. Seconds later the young man made another load groan and the huge head of his cock erupted with cum. The first blast sent cum flying so high it hit the 50 foot tall ceiling, and the next two blasts were just as impressive. He continued to shot three more powerful blast of cum into the air that would rain back down upon his face, neck, chest, and stomach. He grabbed his huge testicles that were the size of baseballs and shot two more loads upon his shoulder, and one more upon his chest. Afterwards the young man laid there motionless trying to regain his strength, all the while his cock was still spilling out more and more cum except it oozed out this time. The General looked at the Professor sporting a look of urgency mixed with a little weird joy.
    “Get those cases in my truck immediately!”

3. yoyocherry

yoyocherry New Member

very fuckin' good, def. continue. super interesting :]

4. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice ! You should go on with this !

5. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    I like this very much...
    Please continue!

-- Erik

6. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hot story man, definitely worth continuing

7. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

Love it.

8. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    thanks guys for the feedback! more will be on the way as soon as i figure out exactly where the story is goin to go! lol!

9. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Keep going with this one, sounds like it might be a great deal of fun before it finishes!

10. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    Here is another part is just wrote yesterday! I know it might not be what you guys are looking for exactly but i need to decide where the story is gonna go! So here is a little more in the mean time.

It wasn’t until 6 or 6:30 when Andrew and William arrives back to Andrew’s house from practice. The look of exhaustion was evident upon both of their faces. Their bodies sore from the strenuous activities coach put them through that afternoon.
    “Thanks a lot buddy for bringing me home and staying after for practice”, a halfway awake Andrew says.
    “It was no problem bro. That’s what I’m here for.”
    Andrew grabs his things out of the back seat and makes his way to the front door. He looks back at William who looked as though he was about to pass out.
    “Hey William!”
    “Yea!”
    “Why don’t you spend the night tonight, I’m sure my parents won’t mind. You are way too tired to drive home.”
    “Are you sure bro?”
    “Yea I’m sure! If I wasn’t I wouldn’t have suggested it.”
    “Well ok, cool.”
    William pulls his sore body out of the car and makes his way to the front door. “Imma need some clothes to sleep in and stuff”, he says to his friend.
    “Dude, you know I got you!”
    “Yea I know, just making sure.”
    Andrew unlocks the door, walks in, and immediately heads upstairs. William goes to the kitchen to use the phone so he can tell his mother where he will be for the night. William makes his way upstairs to Andrew’s room where he finds a shirtless Andrew digging through his dresser. William was taken aback by the wonderful sight that was a head of him. Andrew’s body was just perfect, built and cut in all the right places. William admired Andrew and wanted his body to be just like his best friend’s. The way the sunlight shun upon his toned eight pack caused a feeling to stir within William that he has never felt before about Andrew. But that feeling didn’t last long because it ended suddenly when a pair of shorts ran into his face.
    “Oh man, I’m sorry bro! I thought you were paying attention.”, Andrew says laughing a little.
    “It’s cool bro.”
    “Ok, well if you don’t want to wait for me to get out of the shower you know there is another shower in the bathroom downstairs. Oh, and I got you a t-shirt, some socks, and a new pair of boxers on the bed over there.”
    “Thanks bro, this means a lot”
    “It’s all good, we boys. You drove to school and waited for me after practice so the least I can do is let you stay the night since you’re too tired to make it home.”
    Andrew turns and makes his way toward the bedroom door while pulling off the last pieces of clothing that was on his body. Williams’s eyes looked intently as Andrew pulled down his long shorts to reveal the pair of blue boxer shorts he was wearing that hugged his incredible gluts just right. William began to feel that feeling again, but it was coupled with a strange stirring that he felt with his crotch. William shook it off telling himself that he couldn’t be falling for his best friend, that’s just absurd. He grabs the clothes and walks downstairs to the other bathroom to take his shower.
    In the shower William finds himself giving special attention to his semi hard cock. His mind was endlessly returning to the sight of Andrew’s wonderful body and perfect ass. He had no idea why he couldn’t get those images out of his head and why he was feeling the way he was. He has never felt these feeling before, well, from what he can remember anyway. Before he could realize it he was stroking his 8 inch cock using the warm water and soap as lube. He pictured Andrew and him kissing deeply within Andrew’s room. He pictured himself touching and licking all over Andrew’s body. He imagined how big Andrew’s cock must be, if it was as big and perfect like the rest of his body. And just then William’s body shook and his cock exploded with cum blasting all over the shower fall in front of him. He grabbed his stomach and could feel his abdominal muscles tighten up as he shot two more thick ropes of nut. He paused to catch his breath, but once it was regained he quickly rinsed off so he could get out of the shower. Surely he has been in the bathroom for a long time and Andrew must’ve been wondering what he was up to. William hopes out and hurriedly dries off and puts on his clothes. He lets the shower water to run for a little while longer to get rid of the evidence, and leaves the bathroom. He gets back to Andrew’s room and Andrew is on the computer. Once Andrew notices Williams is out of the shower he starts to laugh.
    “Damn you just getting out of the shower bro? What were you doin? Giving your little willy a jerk?”
    “NO! Shut up!!”
    “Ok ok, no need to get testy buddy!”
    William goes to lay on the bed and immediately feels angry and regrets letting himself dwell on those feelings. And hopes he will never let them take control of him again.

Draft saved Draft deleted