The redhead's thread :-)

Im in love 🥰
Handsome, with beautiful blue eyes, cute ears, sexy ginger beard, incredible lean & muscular physique, lickable sweaty ginger hairy armpits, suckable little pink nipples, a gorgeous ginger pubic bush to bury my face in, and a totally tonguable pretty pink foreskin snout. What's not to love, right?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abzdad4lad
Got this comment on my dick the other day

View attachment 208457841
Too bloody right. Ginger men are gods, and there's something extra special about their dicks.

Apart from the gorgeousness of ginger pubes (as well as ginger head hair, facial hair and body hair of course), I love how ginger guys often have balls and a cockhead & foreskin that are a lovely shade of pink, with the majority of their dick shaft in-between being a lovely pale milky skintone (just like the rest of their face & body complexion).

I don't think I've ever seen a ginger dick that didn't have an absolutely gorgeous pattern of veins on it, as well as invariably being big and/or thick. Perfection. 🧡