The Return Home Pt2.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi All,
Currently home from deployment. At least for 15 days. Please take a read below and let me know what you think. I posted Pt. I about a year ago (or maybe it was another site) and wanted to continue the story. There is of course more to the story, but wanted to know what others think.

To bring you up to now, Jason returned home from a deployment (Iraq/Afghanistan you pick) and Samantha has decided to give her hubby a little surprise. Jason & Sam are both mid-30s and have been married almost 20 years. Sam's a little shy and reserved, while Jason is completely the opposite.

Enjoy

Jason
I sat there tied to a chair naked; blind folded and ready to erupt with anticipation. My prostate was throbbing to a point where I could feel the ooze of pre-cum traveling through my dick. She’d never been so bold and determined in her actions and it excited me. She’d tied me up before, but had never gone to this extent. I mean, she picked me up from the airport, drove to the nearest hotel on the pretense of meeting friends, all so she could seduce me. I was fucking love it. I was sitting there anticipating her next move when suddenly I felt movement in the room. She was behind me, and then in front, fuck she was spinning me. She untied my legs, spread them, and then retied them. I now sat with my legs spread, tied, but supported with a slight bend in them.

Samantha
There, he was tied to perfection. He was so fucking sexy. I bent between his legs and took a whiff of his masculinity. He had the slightest hint of musk and I loved it. The scent sent moisture oozing from my pussy. His nuts were solid, tight to his body. His dick was stiff and hung to his left. I grazed my nails across his nuts and his dick jumped. A string of pre-cum shot forward. Using my index finger and thumb, I rubbed and caressed between his nuts and his thighs. His dick jerked again, but this time it stiffened for a few seconds before relaxing. I pulled his dick toward me and it had a pool of pre-cum dancing on the edge. I took my tongue and dipped it in his slit and as I pulled back, a long clear string followed. The taste was sweet. He’d done as I’d instructed. He’d been eating pineapples. I wanted to wrap my lips around his throbbing head, but I wanted to see how far I could tease him before he lost control and released the beast. I got on my knees and without using my hands, licked underneath his nuts. His dick jumped again and he began to exhale short breaths. I continued to lick his nuts, gliding my tongue underneath, then left, then right, then between the crevice of his nuts and thighs. His dick was jumping and his toes were wiggling and straining against the rope. I could tell he wanted me to suck his dick. And I would, on my terms. I massaged his nuts with my fingertips, and turned my attention to his feet. I licked the inside of his left foot and he almost kicked me in the nose. I grabbed it and licked it again. He jerked and jumped, but I continued my efforts. I licked between his toes and sucked on each one. I turned my attention back to his dick by grabbing it. Instantly pre-cum oozed down my hand. His dick was thick and veiny, strong and throbbing. I pulled it slightly towards me and with a firm grip; I wrapped my lips around his head. His dick easily filled my mouth and the taste of his pre-cum was even sweeter. It coated my throat and I hungered for more.

Jason
I was on the verge of passing the fuck out when suddenly she gripped my dick and wrapped her lips around it. I damn near jump out of my restraints. It felt like she was sucking on my central nervous system. Every nerve in my body responded all at once. My thighs tensed, my heart raced, my asshole tighten, my toes curled and I was sure I would explode any second. But she had perfected the art of seduction and I could only beg for more. She released her grip, removed her lips, and twirled me around. Using her bare feet, she shoved me back causing me to lose my balance. I landed on what felt like a bed. But lower. I then felt her hover over me. I could feel the heat between her legs, smell the scent of oil and the sweet fragrance of her pussy. Muscle memory had me straining my head up to get at that pussy. But she was just high enough to prevent me from reaching her. I stretched my tongue and felt the slightest touch of her hair follicles. She was fucking with me in the worst of ways. I then sensed her turn into a 69 and she lowered her pussy onto my face. Not just my tongue, but my entire face. Her pussy was wet. So wet that it made it easy for her to slide her clit back and forth across my lips and nose. I tried to take control of the situation by sucking on her clit, but it was to wet to hold a grip. The more I tried, the wetter she got. If only I could free my hands. But she was in control. She raised my dick off my stomach, licked the pre-cum from my belly button, and took my dick down her throat. It was too big to swallow whole, but the sensation of her efforts was un-fucking-believable. The head of my dick was sensitive as shit and she knew it. Little did I know she was introducing me to the “Velvet Tongue.” She’d taken warm honey into her mouth, which coated her tongue, before she commenced to suck on my dick. The sensation was like fucking a warm apple pie. (Not that I’ve tried fucking an apple pie.) Without warning, I felt my body go rigid. I felt the tension in my nuts mounting, and before either of us could stop it, I shoot several ropes of thick nut juice down her throat. If she was initially surprised, she quickly recovered, swallowing ever bit. Even after the last nut had oozed out, I felt my dick and nuts contract several times, causing my entire body to jerk and jump like I was having a seizure. For what seemed like an eternity, I convulsed uncontrollably. I wanted to move, but my restraints made the orgasm even more intense. She continued to suck on my hypersensitive head until I passed out.

Samantha
Fuck, he was cumming. Fucking velvet tongue was working better than I’d anticipated. But it was beyond the point of no return and I figured I’d let him enjoy this one. He came a fucking butt load and it was thicker than I’d been expecting. But I swallowed it all. His orgasm seemed to last damn near a minute. Shit I began to wonder if he was having a seizure. His orgasm aroused me. Swelled my clit and brought my juices flowing. I rode his face and within seconds he was out of his coma and was licking, sucking and trying to catch my clit again. I reached back and untied his hands and he immediately grabbed my ass, spread my cheeks and dove in. I could feel my orgasm begin in my toes and work its way up. I had to adjust my stance over his face. I knew this nut was going to be big and I had to get comfortable. He took two fingers and slid them in my pussy. Felt them rub across my g-spot. This mother-fucker knew he was wrong. He was going to have my ass yelling like a little bitch. I missed this man, my man, so fucking much and I missed how he made me feel. Missed his touch. His touch, and the emotions I was carrying brought a sudden surge of energy to my body. He had my body and mind all fucked up. My pussy was in complete competitive confusion. I didn’t know if he was going to make me cum with his fingers or with his tongue. He sucked on my clit, licked on it, rolled it around in his mouth, all while finger fucking me with two fingers. He then did something that fucked me even more. He licked my asshole. My asshole twitched and the feeling was unfucking real. I was in total ecstasy. I tried to be strong. Tried to maintain control, but the pleasure was too great. I felt pressure in my pussy I hadn’t felt in a long time. My emotions were too high and this motherrrrrrfuuuucker wassss mmmmakkkking mmeeeee cuuuuumm. All at once my pussy released a gush of fluid on his face. OOOHh Fuuckkk! I squirted on his face. I tried to control it, but it was too intense. I lost all awareness for what seemed like hours. I know I tried though, but in the end, all I could do was squeeze and tense up and let the wave take me.

When I woke, Jason had untied himself and we were lying cuddled next to each other. His dick was hard and when he noticed I was back from the land of orgasm, he whispered, “Now it's your turn!”

Last edited: