what's your sensitivity level difference (pain or brushing) between shaft skin / knob skin?

• I'm uncut and I can't roll back, so both tests could result uncertain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The second sensitivity test

It is well known there are some differences between cut and uncut guys if we compare their sensitivities on the penis; we did the first test dedicated to the temperature (see previous thread) you can feel on the glans and on the shaft skin (vote also there is you haven't done it yet); now we are going to test two other characteristics of the sensitivity; pain and brushing.

Notice: no scientific purposes are intended, of course.

Instructions for the test (see pics, too)

Notice to everybody: penis must be completely SOFT: (do not look at female boobs or pussies before..:innocent:, like on dentist's chair)​

Cut guys:

Test 1 is about the pain sensitivity; use a sharp little object (for instance a pen cap) not able to hurt but sharpen to touch before the shaft skin and then (at least 5 seconds after) the glans skin; try to remember the difference in sensitivity level, how much detailed is the perception and well localized. Repeat a second time to be sure to register the right feeling. Circumcised guys are suggested also to add a test ON the scar area; if much more sensitive, add a message, pls.

Test 2 is about brushing sensitivity: use a cotton swab to brush very slightly (not pressing on the skin) the surface of the skin; the brushing way on the skin must be very short. First test on the shaft skin, second one on the glans (upper side). Repeat a second time to be sure to register the right feeling. Circumcised guys are suggested also to add a test ON the scar area; if much more sensitive, add a message, pls.

Uncut guys:

Do the same tests, but after rolling back the foreskin. If you can't roll back, try to insert the devices a little bit inside the foreskin hole, without hurting, of course. Let us know by message the specific condition of the test.

swab-test-02b.jpg

Vote on the poll and leave a drop line in the messages to explain more.

Reactions: Hakan1

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
My results:

Pain test, I didnt felt anything on the glans but not much on the shaft too. I felt the most on the scar area.

Brushing test, surprisingly I felt it on the glans, felt more on the shaft but it was a completely different feeling. Also felt the most on the scar area and it was the best feeling there. It felt pleasurable there.

So my final thoughts, more feeling on the shaft but the best and most feelings on the scar.

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
exactly like me; the scar is much more sensitive
My results:

Pain test, I didnt felt anything on the glans but not much on the shaft too. I felt the most on the scar area.

Brushing test, surprisingly I felt it on the glans, felt more on the shaft but it was a completely different feeling. Also felt the most on the scar area and it was the best feeling there. It felt pleasurable there.

So my final thoughts, more feeling on the shaft but the best and most feelings on the scar.

Reactions: Hakan1

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting test. I'll do it shortly. However, one category of penis is missing in the list. You listed 'cut', 'intact' but there are also the ones with a 'restored foreskin', where sensitivity is normally increasing all along the restoration process.
My glans were totally irresponsible to anything before (no pleasure felt at all, no pain neither), but this has totally changed since I've started restoring. My glans has become very sensitive now.
And I agree also that the scar area (especially the inner skin side) is very sensitive .

• Love
Reactions: circonciso

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
thank you mate, you are right; I didn't forget the restoring men, but I thought (mistake..) they could have tha same sensitivity as cut ones. I don't know if it is possible to add now more answers. Note that I could sometimes answer you on this site with a delay, because of other commitments and more personal needs.

Reactions: Restprep

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaft skin feels more pain but glans feels the brushing more. I find when I masturbate that I get more sensation from my glans and more pain from my shaft, so I tend to masturbate by rubbing my glans without lube and I can do that non stop for like an hour before it chafes and becomes uncomfortable.

_bushycutaussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut here...
for the pain test it felt quite similar with the shaft skin over the head and just on the glans itself, the glans was slightly more sensitive
as for the brushing test I could feel the q tip gliding along the glans quite a bit more sensitively than I could with the q tip brushing the shaft skin

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wonder how it is for people with restored foreskin?
Hi there.
My restoration is still ongoing but I can respond to this as my foreskin now covers my glans 24/7, except when erect.
The sensitivity of the glans is terrific, while it had been totally suppressed by being cut. I can't say it is as sensitive as for an intact man because I have no remembrance of that time, lol, but it is very sensitive now.

Isvalerika

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm uncut.

Pain sensitivity was about the same both on shaft and glans

For the brushing test, shaft was more sensitive, but I think that's due to masturbation over the years, using different lubes, etc. The glans used to be much more sensitive when I was a teenager.

However, for the brushing test it was waaaay more sensitive in the rolled back foreskin, right below the glans. It even triggered an erection lol